Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Salty Edition
>Patch 3.5 Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 3.5 - The Far Edge of Fate
>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soo I guess y'all niggas is just gonna pretend like half of last thread wasn't filled with legit pedophiles lusting over lalas.

Don't lewd the spuds, dude.

Please help I can't stop fishing.

Redpill me on Sarah Lockwood then

No, it's more that I just don't care because I only thirst for pic related

was it?

i was sleeping, were there legit pedophiles about or are you pushing the "lalafell are children" fallacy again?

whoa dude . . . weirdo pedophiles . . . on Veeky Forums??? is nothing sacred anymore

I wish I could do something like fish or finally level my botany 50-60 but everytime I start gathering in this game I just think about how I would rather be playing a different game instead.

Why do people shit on Dragoon as a class when one of the strongest monsters in FF history, Absolute Virtue, was a Dragoon?

redpill me on flat chest

Just reread the past few days of threads

The end of Baelsar's Wall's theme seems so unfitting for the content. I love it, don't get me wrong, but it feels out of place...

Can I pan right and left in gpose?

yeah they can be great

not me

I think it can work well with glam if the colors fit

Post good and wholesome friendships.

Fuck off with your attentionwhoring. Leave it in the old thread ya fag.

I dislike Baelsar's Wall as a dungeon. The Griffin should have gotten an odd little casual trial instead. The only good things to come from that dungeon are a minion, the music and the final cutscene

Are you seriously telling me you think that picture doesn't look like a toddler with pointy ears?

>implying what you didn't just post isn't a child

>there are people who unironically do not #respect the #content

t. the content respecter

Actually nice person who apparently is involved in drama with people but ive never seen proof of it so either its kept tight or doesnt exist.

this

Its not fun if you force a meme. Its gotta be natural.

i just think "the content respecter" is a funny phrase and wanted to use it

please don't be mad at me

Mining is surprisingly comfy. The vegetation part of Botany is, too, but the logging low-key tilts me for some reason even though it's the same fucking thing. Making a few pennies on the market board from all this shit helps to soothe the monotony, though only slightly. I think fishing makes me want to die because it's the least profitable, but I'm autistic and need to level all three at the same time so I have the same gathering gear and don't have to care as much.

lf someone to stomp my ribcage in.... pst.....,....

It should be the title you get for Paladin Tankless Job IV achievement in 4.0.

I don't like it as a dungeon either.
The pulls are obnoxious, and this part in particular is really just awful. The bosses are kind of decent, and I like the aesthetic, but the bad outweighs the good for me unfortunately.

fishing is the easiest to do tho, since it's perfectly reasonable to grind it out since the xp returns scale pretty well

like just make a fishing macro, minimize the game, and open youtube in another window while you level

When is the 2nd part supposed to come out? What's coming Alongside it?

pic related, most obnoxious and pathetic ffxiv "meme"

Hopefully our eternal bond ceremony. Besides that the Diadem update, possibly one more relic thing and dye them, and that Zhloe update for crafting and gathering turn ins that hopefully revamp scrips.

harchefaunt is a more obnoxious meme

have you ever seen a toddler in your life

3.55 is sometime next month and 3.56 has the next part of the MSQ in March

You're probably right. Will look into that later once my brain isn't completely fried.

Please point out to me what features makes that picture not look like a child.

agree Shatter is the worst fucking meme in the game.

Miner is actually the one class in the game that I have never even unlocked, and I probably never will. Maybe in 4.0 though since I am resolved to only level up ONE actual combat class and I'll need something to fill my time in the game otherwise.

sloppy is a good meme

>kummers waiting for the malera to rape him
naughty...

Post your sloppiest moments!

Alright, Primal datacenter! It's time for the weekly CT quest! Queue up for them in order: LOTA, ST then WOD!

>meme is literally just repeating something someone said
>the way it was said and the word itself doesnt stick out in any way, shape or form

the community is truly dogshit

How long would it take me to get the black Garo mount if I just started spamming Frontline or Feasts?

>Just hit 60
>finally can equip kinna cane
>Patch hits
>look into the new Makai Moon Guide set
>mfw it's 85 levels above my current gear

Please point out to me what features makes that picture look like a child.

inb4 diminutive

The whole point of it being a meme is that the way he says it is goofy and pronounced wrong. If you think he said that normally you probably sound like an idiot irl. The word sloppy should roll quickly instead of SLAW PEEEEEE.

>hope you day
Of course all maid cat degenerate ERPers utilize English as a second language.

What?

post HUNG boicats OwO

post BOYKATS MEOW!!

god damnit, now i'm embarrassed of myself, just kill me now.

took me 2 days at release, maybe 3 now depending on your frontlines rng

Yeah honestly I can imagine the PvP sets are great if you are new. Really easy to get i235 gear, and then when you're full on that you can easily run Alexander: The Creator to get i250 stuff.

It's kind of pathetic that my highest ilvl classes are just healer/caster that are like, 256 because I keep spending my limited tokens on a different class every week. Finally determined to get a full 260-270 set for BLM though since I assume RDM will use it.

Wonder if RDM will get its own class of armour for 61+.

>name calling
relax user, i'll stop making fun of your reddit memes

He's talking about the pvp gear, which I think might be a quick way to gear up if you're totally new but idk. And I know he got that kinna cane from leveling in potd but he should get rid of that trash stick asap.

>neotenous facial features(large eyes, big forehead, small nose, relatively flat and broad face)
>large head compared to the rest of the body
>undeveloped secondary sexual characteristics
>short, wide and stubby arms and legs

I think it's kinda cute.
And thank you! My days is nearly over though, but it have been good.

It's the roundness of their limbs and faces that makes them look young imo.

the only reason NIN doesn't use MNK gear is because autists would lose their mind if their main stat was strength

RDM is going to use BLM/SMN gear (Casting) and SAM is overwhelmingly likely to use DRG gear (Maiming).

Not an argument.

Thats are characteristic of a small creature in general, not a young human only.

Yup! But for now I gotta go forward and back through the HS MSQ before I can go forward and back.

Trash Stick? Care to elaborate on that for a new player, or offer suitable alternatives?

Are you trying to say the way he speaks is...wrong?

How does my first character look?

Congrats, it's definitely a cat

>everything is an argument

idk having three dps share one set of gear is kind of lame, summoners and black mages already get fucked over depending on the statting of gear for the current tier and if RDM doesn't line up with wanting the same stats as whatever BLM and SMN will want in 4.0 it's only going to get worse.

It'll be nice for DRG to get something to share its gear with though if SAM ends up being strength. I think ideally there should be two classes for every 'type' of DPS gear.

Like a catgirl, pretty good.

boring and predictable

How do you have fun with this game?

About what I expected, maybe i'll make a Lala or an Elezen next, being a catgirl really does make me feel run of the mill, even though they're cute

why would a tank use maiming gear?

ewe

I dunno, I just do

>I've been playing this game for 5 years so everything is predictable
Kill yourself XDXDXDXDXD

Is this game worth returning to before Stormblood?
I quit after hitting 60

No, user. Just no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

Have a (You)

Good benis

How do you find people to play with? It's getting boring always being alone

how dare you cite facts

Offer to help people with things

man, people here just do not take contrasting opinions to their own well, do they

Trying to get a friend the Zurvan EX clear in Aether, PF, under T.Y come and have fun

Hello. Finally got DRK to 60. What is a good opener??

What are some changes you'd like to see to some of your favorite jobs in Stormblood?

I'd like more Ice or Thunder elemental spells that do high damage. Part of FF's magic appeal to me is that every school of magic was pretty equal and had it's uses due to weaknesses. My favorite elemental magics in games are usually ice or thunder.

DRG is pretty solid. Geirskogul / BOTD upkeep is engaging and fun. Maybe a cool movement jump spell or something like you see NPC DRGs doing that isn't Evasive Jump.

I'd enjoy a re-tooling of SMN to make the pets better or maybe just a "summon Ifrit-Egi to cast Radiant Plume / Infernal Nail / large penis fireballs for 15 seconds." Like a huge cool DPS cooldown type thing.

Neat thanks!

Here you go.

Make sure you frost your tips prepull, then do Open Meteora case>Put into CD player>Press play>Complain about parents

me and my fat cat

Here's me sitting next to sleeping beauty

as opposed to 3 tanks and 3 healers sharing one set of gear?

i don't really think they necessarily need to start a new gear category just for RDM because it'd not really need to be filled in the forseeable future

assuming RDM is Casting and DRG is Maiming, that leaves Scouting (NIN) and Striking (MNK) to be filled by other jobs, and I think Blue Mage, Beastmaster, or Mystic Knight could easily fill those.

The secondary stats it has are undesirable, particularly the spellspeed. It's 100% okay to use that weapon right now, but you want to get a shire cane (ideally the Alexandrian one but that's a bit out of reach for a fresh 60) for the piety it has. Or you can make a crit/pie/acc relic if you want a more serious grind.

You want to try to maximize the amount of crit and piety you have as a white mage and minimize the amount of spellspeed you have. High spellspeed WHM is really fun to play, but you can run yourself out of MP and all of your healing is going to be precast anyway, so being able to cast healing spells quicker is sort of worthless. Tetra and bene and god forgive you if you ever have to cast it, non-cleric assize, are for emergencies. Regen is instant cast and asylum is off gcd. So when you have to cast a cure II or a medica II or whatever it's going to happen when you know the damage is coming out.

he's my friend rape isn't ok

hum i'm not sure, i stood in front of sacrament last night and died that felt pretty sloppy

when is you and flats eb

>like 70 level 50 quests to get to heavensward jobs
Holy fuck why can't I just skip all this shit. How do new players even handle this shit.

I smoked a lot of weed and complained about it to the friends who convinced me to sub

WHO is that midlander to the right

most of us aren't fucking babies like you

That's the Warrior of Darkness dumbass