GTFO Vehicles: Oroville Edition

So the Oroville lake emergency spillway here in California is about to blow, releasing a 30 foot wall of water that will flow for 4 days into a highly populated area (350,000). People have been told to literally run from the area in whatever they have, mandatory evacuations are under effect.

I live an hour south and I'm not worried, but if you lived in an area that was dotted with bridges as your only easy way of escape and you are stuck in a massive traffic jam, what vehicle do you choose?

I'm thinking motorcycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KtRJ1J-aqPw
livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a boat

Lol I heard about this
I live about 60 miles from here.
Am also thinking motorcycle

if u have full coverage and wanting to get rid of your car, now is the chance. dip it in there and GG.

All that meth just going to wash away into the delta

>merica
>best builders ever, land of free, home of da brave

top kek

such a shit hole country.

>remind; you don't even rank in the top 10 for personal freedoms

Id grab a GSXR or something decently quick

then find someone you know with an SUV, and pay them to carry your luggage with some of your stuff, and then book it.

Reminder that nobody even cares about your country senpai

stay jelly i'm more free than you

Where do you live?

we build great stuff, but when you have so many people on welfare and two liberal shitholes known as San Francisco and Los Angeles controlling the states' government and having them build a high speed rail system, critical infrastructure gets put to the wayside.

Screw this state. I want this place to drown and burn at the same time.

Sweden

>google 2016 personal freedoms rankings
>read
>guess

the best thing is, under your new president, you're only going to slip even further down the list, toppest of keks. you'll be down near all those african nations before trumps gone

Yet I'll still be personally happier than you and still care absolutely zero about you or your country.

>Oroville lake
>never heard of this shithole
>google maps it
>in the middle of nowhere
>who cares
>see river going south
>can it be?
>follow it down
>sacramento

Top fucking kek. I remember there was a show on the History channel or maybe the Discovery channel talking about how Sacramento was susceptible to flooding.

RIP in pieces Sacramento.

+1 internet for anyone that goes to Sacramento and films the water coming in.

hahahahaha
Unless you are a muslim refugee you have next to 0 freedom

Can't cunts drive in both lanes like on the wrong side of the road?

Aren't their any mountains around? Steal some cunts boat. Pretend they drowned in the floodwaters.

>+1 internet for anyone that goes to Sacramento and films the water coming in.
if it does happen you can bet I'll be out there catching footage of lel fails

youtu.be/KtRJ1J-aqPw

thats a bad stream
livestream.com/KRCR/events/3724366

says that, but still hasn't googled what rank the USA comes in at.

regularly drive to sac for work
have pics of car crashes and cars driving into ditches from the last couple of storms we had

bumping with offroad datto's

only way sacramento would be in trouble is if the dam itself broke

its gonna happen m8. kek demands it.

Lol every cuck lined up bumper to bumper... Left hand lanes completely empty. They deserve to die for being so dumb

here's the problem.

The main spillway (the middle concrete track) also known as plan A is damaged. Car size chunks of concrete broke from it last week. That was eroding the hillside next to the dam with as little flow as 50,000CFS of water. So, they lowered the flow.

Because of that, the lake rose, and rose, and rose till it peaked 901.6 feet, which is what it takes to go over the emergency spillway on the left there.

That has been there for 48 years and never used. The moment they started using it, it eroded the fuck out of the hill and water started to flow UNDER the emergency spillway.

That was plan B. There is no plan C.

The current flow into the lake is 40,000CFS, which the main spillway can't handle for long.

We have three storm systems coming in the next week. That will increase flow to the lake to 80,000-90,000 CFS.

If they attempt to utilize the main spillway to avoid the emergency spillway blowing, the main dam could be compromised from the erosion, which could lead to the main dam blowing.

If the main dam blows, we are talking 9/11 levels of death and destruction.

I don't see why the dam would be at any risk of blowing, it's already holding the maximum amount it has to, the erosion of the spillway only relieves pressure on the dam

because the Oroville Dam is the world largest earthen dam. It is WEAK.

Also, the main spillway is physically connected to the side of the dam, so if that erodes, the side of the dam erodes, which leads to a failure point.

California drought
Get a little rain and their dams break.
Lol
So much for those entitled environmental fags

lol this

I'd be going door to door completing my Christmas shopping early. Find a nice +3 storey building, bring my tent and some canned food and just wait it out for a couple of days. It'd be amazing to have that kind of solitude.

Lol I hope you die in the flood.

Helicopter

>little rain

Our snow pack was at 148% of normal, but then we've had a rash of warm rain storms, which melted about 20% of that snowpack, which all flowed down to the damn.

Main problem is that we're facing a set of three more wet storms, so more rain will melt more snow and more water will flow in, thus creating a major fucking issue.

Lol dude you best choose a strong building if that's really the plan. Maybe steal a raft too.

dr650 with the cargo cases on the side filled with food/supplies, extended fuel tank and a bag of simple tools.
>lane split the whole way to alaska if you need to

all my captchas have been ausfahrt

Doesn't work that way though. Any erosion of an earthen dam is a deadly serious problem because once it starts it goes FAST with time to total failure frequently measured in only hours and there's no way to stop it.

Enjoy tyrone giving you a nice anal rehabilitation while you watch habib rape all your wimmin

jej

>Car size chunks of concrete broke from it last week.
Ah yes, but at least the gubmint is stealing fewer taxes from you than in Europe.

they could fix the shit infrastructure we have here for 1/5th the amount of tax they're charging here, but they mismanage everything. The answer isn't always to pay more taxes ya eurocuck

please be ok

This happened in Australia about 6 years ago.

Only the global warmists who thought it was never going to rain again and cut all funding for flood control etc to blame

>mismanage
You wish

>personal freedoms rankings
K E K
Have you read what those rank?

>can two guys fuck?
>are you forced into health/work unions?
>can a tranny go to the bathroom?
>do niggers make mad dosh on welfare?
>If you answered yes to all of these, your country is Freeā„¢

Meanwhile you have nogunz and can get arrested for calling politicians cunts online. Your shitty regulations also ruined cars.

Why'd he bother with the raft? I thought bugs were suppose to float.

They are going to just fix the main spillway temporarily and use that. Nothing to worry about.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

It's funny because these are sold new in Europe, meanwhile your car release will get laughed away by the DOT if it doesn't have 18 airbags and a backup camera.

Why are Californians such pussies? They are making a big deal out of nothing. It is just water...

They cry at every little thing. ahh mudslide, ahh earthquake

Bitch, shut the fuck up.

kek

wtf are you talking about? EU safety regulations are what neutered manufacturers.

ANCAP is euro isnt it?