wubbems with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sglrn8nCiEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those wheels wouldn't work

oooooooooonhhnggggf/
honsa FAST

The anti-grom posters are just being sarcastic right?

nth for posting nth was a good meme

>muh heated grips

no

Just got this CBR1000RR today after driving 433 miles and 8+ hours in good ol' New England weather.

What yall think. Im basically in love.

Why are bikefags so weird?

I kept trying to teach a mate of mine how to drive to get his licence and he wouldnt.

Reeeeeeee

The Grom is bad. Consider a Sumo CR125.

v r o o m

Bike/10

what makes the CR better?

whalecum to the club

I don't understand why people like the look of sport bikes over standards/nakeds

Would a supermoto be an okay first bike?

the seat height can be kind of intimidating for new riders, but something like a DRZ would be an awesome first bike if you're tall enough

It is 20 lbs lighter, with 20 more HP. Dead simple to work on.

I don't understand why people like the look of sport bikes over cruisers/dragon dildos

dragon dildos aren't big enough to satisfy my gaping rectum. i need 1000cc's of japanese steel nestled up next to my prostate

>pipe under frame
WHY

A dual sport would be better

mirin/10

dont list me the dumb stuff. i know you have a big list of bullshit.

just tell me the engine perfomrance upgrades you have done. i know you dumped a lot of money in that.

>:3c

>mfw I realize it's definitely possible to fit 1000cc of japanese steel into a human rectum

It isn't a dirt bike anymore.

Literally any of them.

look at the tires. its never going on dirt.

Sick bike bro just not a fan of the headlights for some reason. Look great in white though.

She a good lookin girl that for sure. I'm very happy with it. Can't wait for a 60 degree day!!

That feel when I thought my helmet fit my head shape but it's actually too big.

THE BIG MACHINE

That is a nice bike, what year?

don't dirt bikes usually need way more maintenance compared to street bikes?

>not putting 1300cc of austrian steel that works 70% of the time up your rectum.

>cb1100 EX
>msrp $12k
>you will never get a true cb1300
just fucking KILL me senpai

Okay here's my list of power mods:
>3x3 airbox mod
>MRD exhaust
>JD jet kit

I never touched the engine. Now that it's out I'm planning on it though.
>CW 434 BBK
>Hot Rods +4mm stroker crank (so 462 overall)
>ferrea valves
>web cams
>FCR 41MX carb
>ACT wide ratio gears
Should be 50-52whp when I'm done.

>inb4 user buys a WR426 sumo
Rip user

Help! I have a 81 cb750f. The slip-on muffler is cracked and I want to get a new one. I'm having trouble finding just that slip on piece without knowing the pipe size. Anyone know or recommend any good websites to buy a new one?

i did

440 bore kit
39mm FCR carb
stage 2 cams.
yoshimura RS-2

it was ok i guess. it felt sluggish. like it didn't have the pop of the old flat slide carb.

2007. I prefer this body style over the new gens for some reason.

Probably not as bad as an R6, but kicking it would suck.

Literally everyone says the FCR has amazingly better throttle response than the stocker so I'm not sure what you mean. Stage 2 cams are for top end power too IIRC. Got your jetting dialed in?

oh that's weird.

The bike itself is a lot worse than the new gens so I hope that wasn't the deciding factor, the engine on the 2nd gen is unbelievable.

That depends on the bike.
Kickstart a no go for a lot of people.

Do Supermoto conversions include changes to the suspension? I would think that the stock setup would be too soft.

i didn't keep it for long cause it made my maintenance intervals 450cc dirt bike tier.

figured if i was going to be doing that kind of work to keep it running then might as well just get something like a real 450cc dirt bike.

looked at a couple EXC500s and FE501s but i ended up buying a 1290 SDR when i sold the GSXR too.

We're not weird, we're just "alternative"

solder your leak jet shut

Depends, not necessarily. Anything from no changes to new springs and oil to whole new Showa/Ohlins suspension.

Really? Because ThumperTalk would have me believe that the BBK doesn't change the maintenance intervals at all, and that the Hot Rods stroker crank takes a careful install but if done right is the same.
You aren't the 1290 I park next to every day are you? kek
Should still get the 501.

I'm aware of the mechanical differences between the two. Insurance was a factor too. The 07 was cheaper to insure vs the newer one for full so that was a decent factor.

Plus this one came with complete service records for a guy who was very meticulous in every thing he did on the bike. Was well taken care of and he was honest through the whole sale. Best person ive ever dealt with for a private sale. Even offered me new tires off his zx-10 and to even buy me a new battery if i have issue with the lithium one.

thicc thighs

depends if the rider is actually riding supermoto tracks or racing, just doing wheelies and vaping, whether it was converted from a trail bike, MX bike or enduro etc. Whether the supermoto course has jumps or is a flat track.

to do it "right" as in make a fast track machine, ideally yes, but I mean you change your suspension settings and, springs, oil etc. per track if you're doing it "right" anyway, so I don't really think of it to much as like changing the suspension, just think of your springs and what not as a "setting".

They also generally run a much larger front brake because you brake much harder and more frequently on tarmac.

>honda
>doing it right

I'm a former STT and WERA rider in group INTERMEDIATE. I don't do track days anymore. Too regulated, too little track time and too many mediocre riders.

youtu.be/Sglrn8nCiEs

I've been riding a 50cc manual moped for a while, and I think I want to dig deeper into bikes as a hobby. I found a 73 CL125 on craigslist near where I live, and I'm wondering if it would be a good first "real bike." I'd imagine it's probably worth 400-500 US, because it's lost a bit of its luster.

Opinions?

Pic related, but not the same bike on craigslist.

i know you were in colorado for a bit but im doubt it was mine lol

I've ridden a WR426, he'd loop it within seconds of purchase

>cb1300
Wat's the difference, freind-o? Looks like almost the same bike to me.

biaggi rode that honda supermoto when he was an aprilia superbike champ and could probably get all the SXV550s he wanted but obviously there must have been something he preferred about it.

He rides for TM these days.

>honda

who cares?

Everything but the number of cylinders and the shape of the headlight.

>can't see that one doesn't have a radiator

>intermediate
>complaining about mediocre riders

>highway riding
>intermediate class
>muh mediocre riders
Nigga what

I run a local business. No way I could become expert without actually racing. Zero time these days.

>highways / no corners
>can't see anything
>steering constantly wobbling (probably from how far dropped the front triple is).
>no siqq editing

it's a 2/10 from me.

Well I wasn't suited up plus I had an SD card error the first time around in some tighter mountain areas and it didn't record. I sold my suit when I sold my R1 so don't even have one anymore.

>excuses
Yeah nah ur a shit rider m8. Post actual fast or fuck off.

Haha. Ok.

>dbt
>fast
when has this ever happened?
fastest i have seen people on dbt go is like 200kmh

you say that like going retardedly fast on public roads is some kind of badge of honor. congrats, you found a straight road with no cars on it and twisted the throttle until it went zoom. i have more respect for the guys throwing ratty, crashed f4i's and sv650's around the twisties in mis-matched leathers

I've done a solid 0mph.

looks like the content aware poster got his hands on this bike

i dont know what that means.

is retardedly even a word or did you make it up?

would an 80s virago make a good first bike

welcome to the mutability of the english language

these look like the same bike desu

Holy shit

mallorca user is a G

Hes a gay?

Sick. That right there is going to be my next bike. Either that or a Z125.

meme magic is real

The bodywork on that thing cut into the sides of my knees, weird ass contours

That would be a good learner bike so long as you are willing to wrench on it yourself.

It has 'points' ignition and the brakes are vintage. Dailed in your could do 75 ish top speed on flat ground. If you put new paint and keep it shiny old men will admire it.

Cool excuse, bro.

>fire extinguisher on bike
2 fire for his own gud

Thats some fucking awesome slowspeed handling dude. You should gymkhana

Thats nitro m8

Fuck off fag nobody cares about your dad raping untill you became a sissy

I dont think someone that cant spell Harley right would use nitro.

>projecting
You should probably seek legal advice for that user

stop projecting late night user your just being silly.

Octo is trap faggot that got raped by his dad

Nice XS.

and who raped you?

Stop denying your degenerate actions faggot