pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5z2-hpZB1w
youtube.com/watch?v=qutYD5UMhTY
youtu.be/GEZoL9MhVIs?t=1m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=XjO020rpfek
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/139259
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there really no way to skip the fucking horde fight before burnt iron king?

Who thought this was a good idea? It's fucking awful, I can't get a hit in without trading.

DARK SOLES

PLEASE
HELP ME
EEEEEUUUUURRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

worse than nier's first boss fight music desu

Reposting from last thread

Hello, /dsg/. NMS here.

After heavy debate I have finally settled on an order for my "special list" that I have been working on recently.

From best to worst: PCFCBFs

>Ciaran
>Unx
>Smug Loli
>Honora
>Big Guy
>Lutgardis
>B-S-C-B
>Mikoto
>Little Schierke
>Lucio the Wolf
>Not Ornstein
>Alex
>Reckless Pete
>Paladin Alys
>HERETIC KNIGHT
>Nana

Of course this is only preliminary, once I get more names down a proper evaluation can begin. See you soon! (I will also be working on the next edition of the weapon chart.)

I think the worst part of the NK is the camera on the first phase, and the lingering hitbox on the second hit after the dash. Other than that it's not a hard fight.

Kind of shit that the hardest part about the "hardest" boss fight is a tech issue.

Member the munki fcs?
Only Das2 Vanilla kids will member this.

I wish Alsanna actually had a bust like that. She was a nasty skinny little thing.

why am i not on the list

How have you gotten this far into the game without learning how to attack enemies during their recovery windows?

>JoJo falseflag shitposting again

Witch alone gave a birth to every demon in the world. Gwyn children couldn't be even compared to the someone who had real lord soul

>NMS getting so BTFO in Discord he has to shitpost in the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=y5z2-hpZB1w

youtube.com/watch?v=qutYD5UMhTY

youtu.be/GEZoL9MhVIs?t=1m13s

That's the good and bad thing about fanart. Everyone will always draw waifus with larger racks than they have in-game. And in the case of characters that already have huge tits, they'll make them absurdly huge.

Is there a way to play DeS on PS4 that doesn't include making a JP PSN account? That was the method I saw a while ago but surely there must be a better way by now?

Nito, The Witch of Izalith, The Furtive Pygmy, and Gwyn were considered gods due to the lord/dark souls they pulled from the first flame. Gwyn had the most powerful soul though so he was sort of the Zeus of the Dark Souls world. Technically the everlasting dragons were the true gods until the first flame happened which made the dragons mortal.

Then it gets murky after that, Gwyn's children are also considered gods, as well as the former residents of Anor-Londo. I'm guessing Flann, Velka, Lloyd and your more obscure gods come from there. Then you have beings like Seath and the Four Kings, who are kind of like demi-gods since Gwyn shared his soul with everyone like it was free pizza.

Well, most fanart tends to exaggerate features like that.

What rings would you guys recommend? I can't decide between FAP, Chloranthy, or Life Ring.

Also, anyways to improve this build? Not sure of black fire orb or if I should drop an ATT slot and put it into VIG.

>You deserve a handsome reward, only I have none Hahahaha
I fucking love Biorr

Why is it so hard for me to execute kick attack? Am I just that bad? I couldn't even parry to save my own life.

Reversal ring

Yes, it's because you're bad at it. Just practice.

If you have a slot you left might as well use the swamp ring for some added damage for your pyromancies.

There is no recovery window because you don't have time to swing a slower weapon before one or three buttbuddies also shove their axes up your supple anus

great swamp
witch's
sage ring
fap ring

PC Fight Club starting now at High Wall. Pass dsg, place signs on the rafters near the bonfire. SL 100-120~ range expected.

If all of them are ganging up on you, then just kite them around and let your Loyce Knights take care of them. Then use your 2HR2 on the ones that are distracted by your allies.

Situational awareness is a thing. So is target prioritization.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjO020rpfek

>oh no someone threw a firebomb at me

so angels followers are humans who managed to control their humanity instead of letting it submerge them like pus of man?

Yes, all 0 of my knights that remain for the 1v5 at the end

I'll let them know

How can you even have problems with them
Your knights alone should rekt them before you even pick your target

1 knight remains. There are 3 portals for them to sudoku into, but 4 knights.
If there's 5 burnt knights left in the end, I seriously have to question your weapon choice.

Why is it that sometimes when my character is 70.00% equip load, he can fastroll, but other times he fat rolls?

Best thing to come out of Ariandel. Full stop.

That isn't true. Especially since Dark 3 makes a point that there is only two or three demons that old left, but they aren't the only demons.

There are younger demons even in the first game though.

Depends how game decides to round up the number.

>want the Brushwood armor for new DeS character
>it makes me look fat as fuck

The knights barely every hurt them

No, the final knight goes away when the 3rd portal is sealed, leaving you alone

>No, the final knight goes away when the 3rd portal is sealed, leaving you alone
She does not. I've had her just barely survive the Ivory King boss fight, even.

I have the same problem with the exile armor in DaS3

Don't forget to come to the FC, just in case you forgot.

Surely we have room for you. What is your name?

If you rescue all the Loyce knights, one of them will assist you to fight Ivory King.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/139259
Rate my paladin build. It's focused around health regeneration and defense. It also uses offensive miracles.

>262 AR blessed mace
JUST

I managed to get through it by just not fucking caring about getting hit and swinging until they died, it blew all my estus but the boss is a complete pushover so whatever

2nd worst gauntlet in this series, blue smelter still worse though

white rabbit

Hello Tomato
Build looks fine. You won't be getting much damage out of your mace, but then again being a tank isn't what you're going for, so you'll be fine I suppose. Are you going to do fashion, or is the CathKnight set a placeholder?

terrible
paladins are not offensive clerics, paladins are physical warriors with minor blessings

Greatsword wielding Cathedral knights are fucking terrifying.

We got two people now, reminder FC at High Wall going on now.

Ah yes. I think I have a nice spot for you on the bottom.

Regenerating health will never be as good as it was in DeS, give it up.

see Also you pulled this post straight out of your ass. It isn't murky at all. demons are demons, dragons are dragons, humans are humans.

Flann ect were most likely just Anor Londo dudes like the silver knights, maybe they were even actual silver knights.

thanks nms!

>going full vincent
in my book that counts as a ban

Demon Prince
Archangel Sulyvahn
Heavenly Daughter
Lloyd, the Grey Giant/Judicator of Gods
Abyssal Archdragon
Crusher and Stabber
Gael, The Primordial Human/Dark Soul

About 70% of Souls lore requires you to pull it out of your ass because they're stupidly vague on what is there.

It's one DLC user, not 4.

Where's Demon of Feces?

>Gael, The Primordial Human/Dark Soul
no way

>SL63
>VIT 23
>random pyromancer kills me with two fireballs

what

It's the sad truth.

It's not even that hard. It's your fault you made it hard on yourself.

You forgot to add "Pain of Ages" as the secret final boss.

2/45

>have some fun fights against nms
>he turns out to be a total degenerate

Why do we even need to hunt lotc and not just burn firstborn soul?
His soul should be strong enough to almost reset first flame

nms no

>no Senh Lorna, Great Serpent of the Dark
>no Hollow Queen Elandrie
>no Pain of Ages
0/10

Are there poise values for WAs somewhere?

Why does he look so much like the red-hooded saw hollows from Undead Settlement?

>Aldritch ate literal Gods to the point of consuming their powers and becoming a huge sludge monster
>people picked him up and chucked him into the First Flame
>even then that wasn't enough
What makes you think anything else would be different?

it's only a matter of time until another one goes full autism and we'll have shitposting for 2 weeks

The poise calculator google doc shows you the poise you need to get through most things, for most WAs any small weapon you can poise through easily.

can we seriously fucking get rid of PCucks already?

>it's only a matter of time until another one goes full autism and we'll have shitposting for 2 weeks

>he wasn't here for the epitome of JoJoposting

>NMS is pro PCFCBF
>Vincent was anti PCFCBF
I seriously hope this doesn't go the way I think it is

I think he started eating gods after they shoved him into the Flame, the opening cinematic clearly calls him "Saint of the Deep" and we can find his coffin in the Cathedral.

will NMS make dsg pcfcbf-friendly again

while not acting like a mindless hollow he still looks like hollow
he probably lost a good chunk of his power over time

What other gods did he eat other than Gwyndolin? Does it say anything anywhere about other gods?

>It's another "MC touches random shit and ends up in trouble" episode

You'd think he had learned something by now

What are pcfcbf? Sounds very gay

personal computer fight club best friend

Got a good amount of people now so one last reminder, PC FC going on at High Wall, signs on the rafters, pass dsg.

Play the Soulsborne anthology and take a shot every time a cutscene starts with the MC slowly inching towards something

Two shots if their arm is branching out towards it

Another shot if something bad happens, although not necessarily from them touching something

Finish your drink if them reaching out with their hand causes a bunch of shit to happen

>tfw no pcfcgf

I'm sure when you burn into the flame means stop existing in a physical way.
As is tradition, all the clerics are super shady people with moral ambiguities. He found the deep, a corruption of the abyss and saw something that made him crave for power, not like the darkwraiths that feed on the humanity of other humans, but to literally eat humans, when this wasn't enough he ate Gwyndolin and was fed to the flame.

For all my soulsfriends in this thread...
I have proof that the pain and suffering is not eternal

it's circlejerking over fight club members

steam chat shit devolved further

lonely autistic gay eternal virgins stuttering and e-fellating each other

This is litearlly mentioned in the game.
>Aldrich became a lord by devouring men, but was disillusioned with his throne, and so took to devouring gods instead.
Only after he became a Lord of Cinder he started eating gods.

>yhorm shitter only doing it for the achievement

I'm glad you suffered

I hope you're Kaname/Gwyndolin user from last thread who finally got his DMB.

You lucky sack of shit fuck you

>I'm sure when you burn into the flame means stop existing in a physical way
ludleth survived the fire linking

Hard to say. After Vincent's shitposting terror ended everyone still told PCFCBF memes to fuck off, plenty of people agreed with him

It just means we have to wait and see how many pro BF posters are still here

>PCucks
how about we get rid of consolebabbys

Abyss Watchers went hollow and Followers weren't nearby to stop the endless cycle of respawning and killing each other in desperate attempt to destroy the Watchers who went mad.
Aldritch just was annoyed with you interrupting his sex games with Gwyndolin.
Same with homoprinces engaged in tender incest.
But why the fuck Yhorm attacks us?

>Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword with flame.

This is going to be some Artorias bullshit again where you end up doing the real job