/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: Everyone is dead edition.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Angie!

KIBOU DA

>Kiibo doesn't have an onigiri
>Tulpaman

Also, I love Kiibo. He's the cutest. The CUTEST!

ZETSUBOU DA

I like to imagine him talking to that doll over the course of the game, pretending to banter with it because he never got to with the real one, and as he starts to lose it in late game it becomes his WILLLLLSOOOOONNNNN

Friendly reminder to add "check toilets for secret passages" in Tips for Survival.

Angie!

Kiibo is made for kisses!

They would have been better detectives than Shuichi.

What did you correctly predict about DRV3?

I want tulpaman to find someone who can cure him with lots of love and a good dicking

One would have killed the other though.

>Kodaka will find any excuse to put Junko in the main story in some form

She's not socially awkward but in her audition tape she says she doesn't trust easily. Obviously, she was mindhacc'd to be different in the actual killing game.

Also, have a Tulpaman a drawfag drew earlier. Look at it. Isn't it nice?

Drawfriends and writefriends are a blessing for this general.

Gonta will

Going from the last thread, which boy has the best ass?

Months before release I made a shitpost about Kaede and Maki being yurifags and getting double murdered in Ch 3 by Korekiyo.

It's possible. I mean the fact he has the doll upside on his bed would imply he must have been trying to question Amami about his motives and mysteries since he must have thought of many theories concerning him and those mysteries couldn't get answered because of Amami's death. That's why Ouma was so interested in this whole dumb revival scheme of Angie's simply because Amami would be the one coming back out of the four and he'd be able to get the chance to confirm his theories about Amami or not. Whether he be mastermind or what his connection is to the mastermind or whatever.

This pairing warms my heart like nothing else.
Can any love be as pure?

That picture alone sells me on the idea of these two being a wise, badass duo. Would've been cool...

She's trying to get level 100 so she can cast the Siscon Cure spell

Not even a zeussufag but it's Amami

Kiibo, of course.

It's not gay if it's with the robot.

Is best girl.

It truly is nice. I hope they draw more Korekiyo

The robot.

Implanted motives and memories

i'm really surprised rantaro and kokichi hardly interacted at all besides like two times. now i want to see what they say about each other in their character charts.

Naturally. But only in our dreams, unfortunately...

>being EOP retards who didn't play the game

Access to the MM room was gained after Kiibo blew things up , from there they started investigating again and that led to the passage

This is your Japanese Prime Minister for tonight.

It being shit

I think Kiibo's sprite right there is my favorite one from the entire game.

Do you even have to ask

Describe DRV3 or a moment from it using a Spongebob quote.
>I guess you're gonna miss the panty raid

>there will never be a "case" where the killer is caught in the act or during the investigation and the trail lasts a few minutes
Why is every murderer a keikaku expert?

I found a spoiler thread talking about Kiibo at the end of the game and saw this comment. It's the second most "I agree with that" statement on the thread, but Google translate isn't making it clear. Any translateanons out there?

Will Kodaka EVER give us another trap? It's been seven years.

It's kind of weird, but I can get behind the idea of her being Prime Minister. It works. Even if it was all mindhacked nonsense.

It being shit
Tenko being a /u/fag
Korekiyo being a Chapter 3 killer and a siscon
Himiko surviving

>it's the retard who pretended to have played the game

Oh boy.

I'm a korekiyofag, of course I will draw more :^)

A good girl!

Every time I see this image, I pay respects to this madman for coming forward with the important questions and taking it in stride like a pro.

We almost had two but Kodaka had to ruin it

I don't want to waste 5 more hours explaining that there was a fucking switch in the toilet, that you can open the secret passage from the toilet side, and that idiotic drv3 cast should try not to be blind and retarded.

I knew it would be garbage. Too bad for the suckers who paid and will pay for this shit.

Who would the other trap have been, Kirumi?

>A five letter word for happiness... Money

I still can't believe we haven't gotten a failed murder yet. Imagine the tension and drama that could arise from that. Shit would be nuts.

>idiotic drv3 cast
Oh jeez, everyone being literally retarded is why I hated Danganronpa 1. How bad is the DRV3 cast compared to them?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

There was a time after the leaks when both Saihara and Korekiyo were reverse traps

Yesssssss!

We had that in DR2 with Komaeda.

Most of them participate in the trials and they are overall smarter than DR1's cast, they just didn't notice a secret passage in the girls' bathroom for contrived reasons. DR2's cast didn't even let it go when Peko was in the bathroom a long time.

Himiko surviving.
Tulpaman killing Angie.
Tenko dying in chapter 3.

That's about it.

And then someone made a guide

Generalizing, they're saying Kiibo had a sweeter and more romantic love hotel than any other character (including the girls).

Rantaro dying during Chapter 1. I thought he would be the blackened liked Leon though.

They killed 90% of smart characters in first two-three chapters. How smart do you think they are?

They're not that bad but Saihara is a joke compared to Kirigiri. That's for sure.

DR2 cast is retarded though

He wasn't even mad, it was great.

>the culprit is the SHSL Persuader
>actually manages to get a majority on their side and the evidence that convicts them discredited

I dunno, killing the smart characters is a pretty good idea especially when Kyoko/Chiaki spoonfeeds entire cases to the protagonists.

DR2 cast has Chiaki and Komaeda.

Oh my god, that's precious. Thank you, user.

Not really, the only killings happen because Monokuma straight-up cheats, or because of Nagito. And they immediately plan to just beat up Monokuma, until the Monobeasts show up.

You mean when Akane strangled him? I suppose that counts, right. I guess what I want to see though is a failed pre-meditated murder, one that somebody's been carefully planning for days. Not just a spur of the moment thing.

>It's the retarded who watched one stream and thinks he knows everything

Oh boy

I'm not denying this however what you are getting mistaken on is how they found the switch and were able to use It, it was only possible with the reveal of the MM room, it was not something Himiko found while going to the bathroom randomly, that would be anti climatic as fuck for the final case.

Kirumi killing Ryoma in chapter 2.
Angie dying in chapter 3 (had her as the killer, though).
Rantaro being the first victim.
Gonta being the fourth killer.
Tsumugi being the mastermind and cosplaying Junko.

The only smart ones were Amami, Kaede, Ouma and Shinguji. Hoshi and Toujo too. Four of them died chapter 1 and 2 and the other die later on

Yeah, and DRv3 has 3 survivors in the end. Just great.

Pretty sure he means in case one when he planted the knife and caused the blackout.

There's also weedman and toko's attack on Sakura I guess

The rest is ball to the walls retarded.

Oh yeah, derp. But someone still got murdered in that case, even if it was the wrong person, so I didn't think to count it.

Where the fuck is Miu

I hate the nips

>it was only possible with the reveal of the MM room
By saying this you're denying not even special Kirigiri's abilities and calling the whole drv3 cast useless retards who can't even investigate the building properly, do you realize that?

>it was only possible with the reveal of the MM room,

So wait, Tsumugi couldn't enter the room from the bathroom, only exit?

>tfw even Japan knows your waifu is shit

RELEASE DATE FUCKING WHEN?

In the trash where she belongs

Just kidding. I like her

>Amami
>smart

Got killed because he didn't pay attention and didn't trust the others

>Kaede

vouched for Tsumugi on her trial

>Tulpaman

Is insane.

The ones generally carrying the trial are Saihara, Kaito (moral support), Himiko (most consent points in the game) and Maki

Ouma is smart but he is there mostly to troll

The rest doesn't matter, it's a core. Same with Kirigiri-Togami.

Why didn't one of the survivors kill the other two and win by default? You can't be voted as Blackened if there's nobody to vote against you!

-Maki as a survivor
-Tsumugi making it to the last trial
-Ouma being the final victim and his death being a form of suicide to screw over someone specifically (I predicted the other survivors, not the mastermind)
-Gonta's execution being the flamethrower one
-Tenko dying in the middle of her development
-Korekiyo as a murderer
-Amami as first victim (pretty obvious though)

Them being a group with close bonds =/= them being smart

Only ones worth a shit there are Hajime, Chiaki, Nagito and maybe Sonia.

Fuyuhiko was smart too.

>Monokuma arbitrarily makes Mikan and Ibuki go insane
Don't remind me

B-but muh friends..! Friendship is magic..! Pls don't kill each other...
Is killing Kiibo even possible?

None of them are Kirigiri tier. Never said they were

However, the secret passage only stood out if you knew the MM room

Which makes no sense from what Tulpaman said.

>Amami first victim
>Ouma last victim
>Kiibo makes it to last trial
>Tenko dead chapter 3
>Gonta dead chapter 4