Supercars on fire

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Swlt6jF7Y
What's the deal with this? At first i thought it was dickhead owners revving the piss out of them in the sun, but after watching a number of lambos go up, i've noticed they always catch fire in the exact same spot, after the flames lick the plastic on the left side.

What the fuck, this can't possibly be a design flaw, right?

It turns out that when you mix chemicals to create compounds that are lightweight they happen to have a low melting point. See - plastic

What the FUCK? I didn't see the title when opening the video and I just realized that it was Miami after the fire department showed up. NOT A SINGLE PERSON WAS SPEAKING ENGLISH. Holy fuck all those fucking spic/brazilians whatever they are. What the fuck. I thought it was Europe when opening the video. FUCK of course its always these spic douchebags who fuck up super cars.

Cleatus pls return to your containment thread, off-road general.

top kek keep stalling lambos hernandez

I get that shit's flammable, but i mean fuck. Lambo knew it would be spitting flames, they had to have known it would spit fire there.

I think they're cool as fuck but who's going to buy one when it might set itself aflame?

>implying I'm not a white Texan
Literally more of a redneck than you'd ever wanna be

>lambo knew
It's actually not recommended to do it, and if you are to not do it on a fully stock example. I don't think you understand that afterfire is 9 times out of 10 done for show and attention instead of design (misfiringu system!)
Think of it like mustang owners trying to peel out of meets and wrecking their shit. Why doesn't ford make mustangs better able to handle that? I mean they'd have to know someone would floor it on a corner to look cool.
Well they assume most people are smart enough to understand the limits of their car and traction, and honestly you can't blame them when another retard wipes out.

>texas
>white
whatever you say hector

everyone connected to lamborghini is a retard

>America
>white
literally what's your point?

I get that but i mean, the car naturally backfires when you let off the throttle.

A few have caught fire this way, so it's not just the fags redlining it at stopsigns.

actually you just made it for me my dude

The backfire effect is literally caused by aftermarket exhausts tho. The reason they catch fire is wind can blow it into the car. (which is why it's not recommended)
Literally only rotary engines are designed with the idea of flames coming out of the exhaust tips "okay". Atleast as far as road-going cars are concerned.

...That you're not white? Or are you one of those ethnicity = nationality weirdos?

>backfire effect is literally caused by aftermarket exhausts

poorfag detected

you must be a dumb spic if you can't even read my posts right. Give it up already Lopez.

I don't think you understand how to make a stock aventador shoot fire compared to one with an aftermarket exhaust system with that in mind.
Let me give you a hint, the way you described it is what you do with the aftermarket. With the stock you have to hit the fuel cutoff or close to it.

So... You don't have a point?

What are you even talking about?

Is this some sort of cry for help?

The only person crying here is you?

?que?

>""wrong""
they do it with the stock exhaust too (smaller flames) it's deliberate