How do you fix this car?

How do you fix this car?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancap.com.au/media-and-gallery/releases/ford-mustang-scores-concerning-2-star-safety-rating-3aaab9
ancap.com.au/safety-ratings?rating=2&show_all=1&sort_by=published_at&sort_direction=desc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>take 1970 specs
>make those instead
>????
>profit

New chassis that isn't based on anything else and doesn't weigh 2 literal tons.

You don't. It does exactly what it's meant to, be a flashy shitbarge with lots of power for the money. If anything you should fix the Mustang and Camaro pretending to be sports cars.

there is nothing wrong with them

What should the Camaro and mustang be then?

>4900 pounds
>2222.6kg
>more than 2 tons
>I still want one

Camaro shouldn't be ugly, but apparently looking "modern" means having the front fascia smashed together like an angry Camry.

why do children think everything is supposed to weigh 2000 lbs

none of them weigh 4900 lbs either

Stop lying bro, I weighed mine while I was driving my new bench and weight set back to my house, it was totally 5000 lbs. That thing handles 180 degree turns like shit, I should have got a civic.

Put it on an abarth frame and give it a 1.2L engine. This board seems to like lightweight underpowered shitboxes designed with countries without real interstates in mind.

Scale it down about 20-30%.

Amen. The Camaro is awful looking. At least you can see out the back of the Mustang.

Make it longer and heavier and make a pilar less 4-door version

t. FCA

Drop the weight, get it's fat ass to do some squats and slim it down.

Reduce back seat size.

It doesn't need to weigh 2000lbs. 3500lbs should be the upper limit for a 2 door sports car. Around 3000lbs is ideal.

i'd buy one if it was 30% smaller

>challenger
>meant to be a sports car
No.

sell it. buy something that doesnt need fixing.

you're welcom.

Cant fix what isn't broken.

extremely poor attempt at shit posting, do not reply if your mental age is above 13

>remove steering wheel
>add shitty autotragic with 4 gears
>remove suspension replace with leaf springs
>add more power but all in NA
>radio only tunes into country stations

Muscle cars should not turn and should only accelarate.

You don't. There's nothing wrong with it. It is what it's supposed to be; a Muscle car.

Muscle cars suck at turning, weight a lot more than average cars, and have a metric fuckton of power. The Challenger does an amazing job at this. People on Veeky Forums don't like it because

>FCA
>pigfat
>muh jdm
>muh interior

Dodge is the more honest end of the FCA, the weight is negligible in my opinion, try and find anything modern jdm that will beat a hellcat in a straight line and costs less than $90k, and I never understood the hate for cheap interior. At least it's not fake wood panels. That shit looks like garbage.

>inb4 FCA shill
>mfw I drive a toyota corolla

i agree muscle cars should not turn and should focus on straight line speed.
If you go full lock and drive around the equator of the world in a muscle car and after one lap you're even a millimeter off the center, you are not driving a muscle car.

This. I never understood people here complaining about how a Dodge Challenger isn't exactly the same as a 370z.

It is what it is. A modern era muscle car. If Dodge wants a sports car, or even a pony car, they are going to have to build a lighter chassis, pick a small, yet powerful engine, and straddle the aero/retro line, after of course, reviving another name from the past...Daytona? Stealth?

Is the Camaro ZL1 a muscle car?
>3800+ lbs

>How do you fix this car?
Chrysler shuts down and allows not shit companies to make cars

Needs to be THICCER

UNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH

>remove airbags and road noise insulation
>426 hemi instead of 392
>disband SRT. we don't need their """engineers"""
>no electronics that aren't mandatory. Heat/ac optional, radio sound system optional
>build on viper frame with body panels aesthetically copying current challenger
>roots type blower and side pipes are a factory option
>more ground clearance

more like how can they fix this?

ancap.com.au/media-and-gallery/releases/ford-mustang-scores-concerning-2-star-safety-rating-3aaab9

look at the car its grouped with in the 2 star rating division!

ancap.com.au/safety-ratings?rating=2&show_all=1&sort_by=published_at&sort_direction=desc

TOP KEK

what a shit heap

Thank you based user for educating these ricers.

Hellcat weighs 4500 lbs

SRT 392 weighs 4200 lbs

V6 versions weigh less than 4000 lbs

>build on viper frame with body panels aesthetically copying current challenger
That would look unbelievably retarded.

In what way?

>mfw I test drove a ZL1

God damn that thing is quick

>Get a new chassis
>put in over a billion horsepower to the rear because burnouts and donuts.

Dodge should offer a hybrid version. I like the looks but I like the environment too.

Why a new chassis?

Forgot earlier
>no sport mode/race mode/eco mode shit. Max available power at all times.

The current Challenger, Charger, and 300 is running on an old Mercedes Benz chassis from the 2000s.

You don't. The muscle car is a dead breed of car. In the old days it made sense because you needed a heavy chassis to handle all that torque and the weight to help put the power down but now with stronger and lighter materials and much better tires it's unnecessary.

Pony car. Same with the Mustang.

>disband SRT

Uh what? That division is the only reason some of the best stuff from Dodge exists. The Neon SRT4 is still considered one of the fastest stock vehicles that carries a 4cyl.

Can't fix perfection.

You can't fix the unfixable. it's forever fucked.

>this is faster than the vast majority of supercars made last decade

Huh

Stop being the brand of niggers and dads

Did my best

Do you mind if I save this picture?

It's all yours.

Clearly muscle cars aren't for you

jesus that makes my balls ache, who is she?

Thank you, user.

I wouldnt have bought a Scat Pack if it was a smaller car.

Busty Kerry Marie

Based

She sadly stopped her career and has two kids now.

Holy shit that's ugly.