Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

Going to a salvage/junkyard. One of the ones where you have to bring your own tools and pull the parts yourself from dead cars.

Wondering what things I can slip in my pocket that are useful instead of paying for?

I'm going to pull a new wiring loom I need, but figure I can slip some fuses, relays, and injectors in my pockets and tool bag.

Got any ideas what else is useful?

Are you black OP?

may as well be

Don't be a fucking nigger, pay for the shit and go on your way.

no

I've donated too many cars to pay for silly shit.

Look if you aint got any ideas go circle jerk in another shitty thread.

this for fucks sake, it's a junkyard. Try haggling a bit and acquire legitimately for free without ruining your rep

they dont haggle

people in this thread actually pay for small useless items at the junkyard kek.

inoright kek bunch of kuks

I like getting fasteners. Shit like screws, bolts, small trim pieces, switches

I have never been to a junkyard where they didn't haggle.
>go to trailer or house with parts
>"how much for this bracket off a nissan shitbox"
>"15 bucks"
>"darfuq, i'll give you 5"
>"10 and im a happy man"
>"7 and you don't have to take it off the counter"

He probably going to one of the places like pick-n-pull where you pay to get in, and they are run by fairly large corporations. They aren't going to miss $10 worth of small shit when they charge as much as they do for bigger stuff.

You can haggle any second hand seller period.
>"how much for this?"
>"50 bucks"
>"wtf did you see the poor quality its in?"
>"i'll give you 25 and throw this in as well."
>"you killing me i got a wife and kid"
>"okay bye"
>"NO WAIT"

Thats how you get em

I'm not paying $30 for a shitty hood strut and some bolts. If I don't take that shit, they'll probably crush it with the car in a few months. Have fun wasting your money.

confirmed: white people are niggers

confirmed white people dont waste

Anyone got any clever ideas how they smuggle larger parts out and shit?

up ur butt lol

>He can't afford junkyard parts

OP has the right idea. These junkyards are fucking jews with their prices. No I'm not going to pay $30 for a rear view mirror. Fuck that shit

That and in the end if no one buys it, it doesnt matter because the cars only stay on the lot for so long before they take it to the shredder and collect scrap price on it.

So in essence if you dont take it, its just going to be turned to shreds anyways.

my local junkyard has a monthly deal where its 100$ for whatever you can physically carry out the gate in one go. you can use cardboard boxes, but no carts or dragging shit. its a good show even if you don't buy anything.

>he enjoys paying money for small shit to the junkyard jew

GOOD GOY PAY FOR EVERYTHING

Sounds like a great way to get an engine unless your a fag.

What stops people from walking out with 350lbs of raw aluminum and going straight to the scrappers?

prolly the fact its 350ibs

You can't carry 350lbs?

You're willing to carry 350lbs to the scrapper for a profit of maybe $100?

They have really nice TV's at Target, maybe you should take one the next time you go.

And the next time the monkeys riot you can join them and get some sweet swag. Just be sure to wear a mask.

Wat. You just have to carry it 15 feet dumbass.

I dont know what junkyards you visit, but where i live there like the size of two to three football fields for the pull places, local ones are still atleast 2-3 acres

Yeah, I'd get a bunch of mates and we all carry out 3-400lbs each for a profit of $75 ish each.
That will cover beers for a couple nights

I don't know if you read it right, they have a set of cones at the gate, if you can carry it from cone a to cone b, you get it for $100

Anything that fits in your pockets like fuses or sensors is fair game imo. They buy the cars for dick all and make a lot of profit on most of the big parts, so you're not really hurting them. Most places charge $2 for admission so it balances out in the end.

This for a Pick n Pull type yard with older cars. If you go to wrecker with more modern cars you might not get away pocketing injectors especially when they see you salvaging parts from an expensive BMW.

>he pays for TV's during a riot

top cuck, enjoy jamals semen when you are eating your girls musty ass pussy

some guys try to do that. most don't. the profits that walk out the gate pale in comparison to the hordes of guys that just want a bunch of extra bolts or who want a set of mirrors.

its only one day a month, and from what one of the managers told me is that its a really good way to wring profit out of the cars before they go off to the macerator.

The funny part is I've removed so far two engines without using a hoist because they charge for those. I can see the hot cashier lady start dripping from her wetness as I carry an ENTIRE ej25 over and set it on their counter.

This, my local LKQ hasn't checked my pockets or tool bag if I bought something, so little things like fuses, relays, bolts, small plastic trim, etc. I got a sweet little OEM tool pouch with the brand logo on it and a new positive terminal cover this way.

They already jewed me for $3 to get in and I usually spend at least $20 on parts there anyway. They're not hurting for cash from me and I'm usually there at least once every month or two anyway.

that makes it ok user