Truly this is the darkest timeline.

>Be ford
>Own huge chunks of jaguar
>Make pieces of shit mondeo's with a jag badge
>Almost bankrupt the company
>Sell jaguar

Jaguar is a big stable company now, fuck ferd

>4.0 L Aurora
Northstar series engines make the tip of my dick moist.

Gotta hand it to those loos, they did NOT poo in it. although honestly i wish Ferd had sourced a V8 from JAG for the new "GT" if they didn't want to use their own. hell, could've started a joint venture between the two companies to make a special V8 for that car.

I like how the series 1 has a GM motor.

>sourced a V8 from JAG
You're a literal moron.

>be ford
>cant design anything ourselves
>pay other companies to design thimgs for us
>ruin other companies as much as possible after they are done being useful
>profit from poor quality everything because people are stupid
Every company is better off without ford
>5.0 miata
Sounds slower than a 1.6 miata

starts with Ford jumps to Chrysler taps GM the gets back with Ford

fucking Shelby man

He loved all american cars, no matter who maked them.
Trully an automotive hero.

Thanks for explaining, you tard

>be ford
>owned a third of mazda at one point
>when mazda works on a roadster come up with idea you should make one too
>instead of using what mazda came up with decide to do it yourself but as a base use mazda 323 for some fucking reason
>come with this abomination

fucking geniuses

yeah
1.6 miata :116 bhp
7.2L MIATA COBRA BOSS 302 :176bhp

>1.3L miata
>230hp

Guess what I whant to change :^)

He's right though

>although honestly i wish Ferd had sourced a V8 from JAG for the new "GT" if they didn't want to use their own. hell, could've started a joint venture between the two companies to make a special V8 for that car.
kinda like with the original GT40
but if that were the case then it would've been jaguar gt, not ford gt

>be Ford
>decide to commit automotive suicide and replace the bread-and-butter moosetang with a FWD Mazda variant
>public says hell no we won't go
>release it anyway to compete with the Integra and it mops the floor with everything in it's class even the coveted Type-R
>at the same time release your new 4.6L V8 modular motor
>turns out the FWD mazda is faster than the moosetang it was designed for
>kill it off without making an SVT model
>but decide to make an SVT Focus a couple years later and it's still slower than the FWD Mazda you killed off

Probe was years ahead of its time. Had that car been released now under another marque and name dealers wouldn't be able to keep them on their lots.

>be chevy
>come up with a sweet track engine known as the 302
>doesn't put it in the iroc-z and goes with a 305 instead

>Be ford
>literally stand for "Fix it again Tony"

>*citation needed*
incorrect: FORD AUSTRALIA owned controlling stake of 54% its now down to 11% some tech is still shared but ecoboost is ford and skyactive is mazda.

never badge engineered probe. the mx6 mazda isnt even close to looking like the ford even though same mecanicals.

never rebaadged mazda mx5 becase mazda already did. call it the eunos. plus ford australia had the capri SA convertable based on mazda 323 station wagon chassis body designed in australia.

never gave factory cobra but OP never heard of the monster miata kit....

pic related its OP

>decide to commit automotive suicide and replace the bread-and-butter moosetang with a FWD Mazda variant
Thing is, the Probe was aimed at the demographic that the original Mustang was and it succeeded in the same way.

The Mustang is now on a path to extinction since it shares ever less with other models and Ford doesn't play that game for long. Unless something is done soon one day a suit is going to figure out it's too expensive to make and they'll kill it.

>American puts a VEE ATE in a British sportscar (An AC Ace)

>A British roadster now becomes the very pinnacle of American muscle because someone swapped a Ford V8 in it

>it happens to be a Mustang V8 so said asshole gets his local Ford dealer to sell some

>50 years later people still think the Shelby Cobra had anything to do with Ford and that some day the Ford Motor Company will look down from on high and see fit to produce a high-powered two-door roadster just like the ones that guy imported from England, did engine swaps on and sold through his buddy at the dealer

still mad you lost the colonies i see

>Ford
>kill mustang
""""""""no""""""""

>be ford
>count beans
>tinfoil

No, I find it silly that when people think of the Cobra they think of Ford even though all they did was supply a crate engine and the car is in reality mostly British in design and engineering.

Ford will never kill the Mustang unless there's some sort of oil crisis 2.0
>best selling coupe in America
>somewhat of a halo car, probably helps sales of the focus and fiesta ST and improves sporty brand image
>majority of Ford merch sales are for Mustang stuff

it was a slow shitbox of a car before they added some MERRICA faggot

>Ford doesn't play that game for long
I bet there's a room of Ford engineers locked away until they figure out how to turn the Mustang platform into a 5-door crossover.

>Took it from the limeys and made it better

It's the most American car there is.

>when the RS option comes in handy

Damn his face really rendered back well

>Be Ford Australia in the 70's/80's
>Put 351 Clevelands in everything

I'm ok with this