/wfg/ - Warframe General

/wfg/ - Warframe General

(((Corpus))) edition

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g (embed)
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22 (embed)

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png (embed)
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY (embed)
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed (embed)
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg (embed)
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wGxxMVo.jpg (embed)
Tierqueer Filters: [Gist] Tierqueer Filters.md (embed)
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU (embed)
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh (embed)

No meme first post.
Kill yourselves if you do that shit.

fuck off TQ

First for easy jewing in this game

Suck my dick you memeing nigger.
I'm not TQ.

I'm not sure which meme I hate more, TQ, or
>Everyone I don't like is TQ

>Get back home first time today to play.
>98%
>Speedrun like mad through everything.
Thank fucking god it was capture missions. I don't think I've ever focused so hard on something in this fucking game.

>start solo spy mission
>wait 5 min
>abort

Will get Stalker'd this way?

How do you guys sell your named Rivens? I'm having troubles.

Aight, I don't have a PTigris, how the fuck do I kill raptor in the sortie?

Just wait for that jew to bring stalker beacons.

but that's expensive user

Vectis. Vulkar. Ignis. Boltor. And other stuff. If you get yourself oneshotted before you kill raptor, you're doing it wrong. Git gud then.
What did you expect from jew? That he gives it you for free?
Never try to farm stalker. He comes, when you're least prepared. (Mean, when your gear points are low enough. Just take one frame, galatine with cleaving whirlwind and wait for him to appear suddently. And don't forget to kill bosses, so he would sms you.

Pretty much random. There seem to be ranges of rolls where values cluster, Low medium high, and small variance on those. Also, double stats can "roll high" because they have no third stat, three stats, two or three positive with one negative to boost the other two/three

Look up the datamined disposition of each Riven to get a feel for how high rolls can go I.e. Sybaris has a .895 disp and a roll around %165*0.895=147.7% damage

type the name of the gun in a bracket and it should pop up, if you just unveiled it play a mission and abort and you should be able to link it

previous thread

>(Mean, when your gear points are low enough
You DO know it's sheer RNG right?

it's biased toward lower "conclave" rating (gear score, I suppose) and more players in the mission

No, i don't. But i definitely know there's such a thing as conclave points, or something named like that, which depends on your equipment and mods. And the lower this points, the higher probability of getting stalker is.

I want to FUCK Maroo

I know how to link the Riven, I just have issues selling them. Is there a site like Warframe.market?

Still somewhat new and I've been sticking with Excalibur out of habit for some stupid reason. But it's time to try something other than exalted blade.

Trinity, Equinox, or Ember?

Make your price lower, so more people would like to buy it.

>And the lower this points, the higher probability of getting stalker is.

This has been disproven so many times it's ridiculous.

nope just look at stats and gauge price from there
you could alternatively screenshot the rivens and we could attempt to appraise it

Yeah. And you lied so many times in this thread it's ridiculous too. Now get out of the thread and don't return for the time you would need to get at least 15 mastery rank.

we don't have a visible conclave rating anymore, so it's harder to link in practice now, but point me to a single instance of it being disproven

Ivara

This is the first post I've made in /wfg/ in a week, user. I usually don't even come here.

Tell us what do you want to do? And if you want to join elite ranks of minmaxers, who kill entire map with 1 button or you want to play the game?

from the wiki:
Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × P); P = Number of Cell members marked for death.

i know it has nothing to do with the chances but i always get him trying to tickle my sphincter right after i forma a warframe, it's fucking annoying

yes, that is the information on the wiki - but you still haven't pointed to a single case of proof against a higher spawn rate with lower conclave rating

the assassin spawn script that's easily read through isn't the full story

shitpost tight pupper

>first lua spy run ever
>blood rush
>never have to do this again

Until it's on a sortie
Then you can moan about it endlessly here because you didn't spend half an hour now figuring out the vaults.

I kind of miss the zit

not the same user you were arguing with
also i only have anecdotal evidence of my squad dusting him in 5 seconds or less no sweat

>Trinity
Free energy + Health for everyone, but nothing fun

>Equinox
One of the best scaling nukers

>Ember
Low level trash speed runner

>never have to do this again
You just dance Limbo,
Limbo dance Limbo,
Not hitting lasers
Limbo in Limbo.

fuck this dog

I figured out the vaults I just don't want to do it because I can't speed run it.

just bought an ember prime bp 300p is that a good deal?

>Someone joins right as we are selecting rewards and extracting
A+ coding as always

Entire Ember p could be bought within range between 300 and 400p.

yeah best you can really ask for at this point

>no more credit cost
At last, I can finally say goodbye to my Piv corner.

cheapest on warframe market was 380 and i already had the rest of the parts.

let me just look up the price on warframe.market
yes. two weeks ago you could've probably got it for 250p though

>Failing the MR19 test once causes it to bug and fuck up the other two chances
>Doesn't happen if you do a practice run
I don't understand why they're different

>5 seconds till failure since someone triggered da alarms
>Alright, i can do this
>Retardname has left the game
>Someone connected
>2 seconds
>Obviously i can't do shit since console is in 10m
>:Lotus says we can't do shit and kicks us outta mission since it was sortie

>do lua spy pretty much once a day
>for fun

Luau's easy once you take a step back and actually figure the rooms out. Once I get off my ass and sell the shit needed to get myself a "dicking around" slot, I'm going to upload a walkthrough of me doing it for sadcunts such as yourself.

On an unranked rhino with no mods, and an unranked, unmodded lato.

Warframe market have prices of warframe market. Almost always you can negotiate price. Almost always traders will lower price a bit, just look not for ones, who sell 10 different sets of everything simultaneously, but for ones, who sell it alone, maybe with 2-3 other things.

I've got 220 plat r/n, what's my most effective jew target?

>not soloing spy

You sold your rhino prime sets yet /wfg/? You know he's the next to be unvaulted right?

Just go buy yourself some syandanas, skins or palettes.

>Not doing it with a bowmag
cumon user

More like >not hosting yourself
Because i forgot to add the glorious host migration to the point.
Also after solo ivararuns i prefer someone to take A and B and run straight to C.

how the fuck do I beat nef anyo for the quest

Someone post today's sorties

>several hours of grinding on void survival with Nekros
>No Berserker
Fuck this stupid mod

someone pls give me ember prime bp and nyx prime chassis

ill trade you my argon scope i'll never use

There's nothing interesting right now unless you're already holding onto them. I guess you could buy augments for 10p and sell them for 20p. It's not that hard to them for that much.

> Also after solo ivararuns
Don't do spy with ivara for a long time, prefer ash or loki, cause much faster, if you know routes in rooms. Just learn rooms and you'll do spy automatically without any problems.

Sent ;)

i dont see anything!!

>hard to sell them for

Accidentially got another one berserker on neo relic defence from some random mob. You're doing something wrong.
Protup: you forgot to pray to RNGesus.

I meant the ivara part grind. Also i did it entirely on grineer maps Grineer tech stronk so i didn't quite remember all corpus rooms.

Oops resent ;)

where is the best spot for kubrow mods? im new and i know i can get them from earth, is that it?

also i sometimes have a weird glitch where i can't hit any of the kubrow like they're immune to my damage and wont attack, can anyone explain why?

:[

> Also i did it entirely on grineer maps Grineer tech stronk so i didn't quite remember all corpus rooms
then you got one more reason to do spy solo now until you could be waken up at any moment, being told to do spy on rhino with dagger and being able to complete it without alerting anything.

Yeah

>go to the market
>buy full prime sets
>sell them in europe trade chat for 30% more
nyx is selling high in chat while low in market, 180 buy 280 sell

> also i sometimes have a weird glitch where i can't hit any of the kubrow like they're immune to my damage and wont attack, can anyone explain why?
Do you play Oberon?

>its a canculor mirage and ember make the mission unfun because you cant kill anything episode

i didn't know the jet pack made it into the game

We kinda went off the point. I didn't mean "I can't spy pls send help". It's more about time economy At least i think so since people usually do A when i finish C They're fucking slow

>he hates efficiency

>Spy
>Raptor

JUST

>it's an autist complains about teammates instead of just leaving or going solo in the first place episode

2 names him

>it's a simulor mirage and ember try that shit in a level 100 sortie episode

Not gabe

bork bork

Do solo. Become Ember or Mirage. Prepare your neck for Nidus in every mission. Most of randoms will take builds, that require to press one button for tons of damage. This thread prefer that too and even mostly say you, that everything else is unplayable. And when they would be putted with their nose in not so boring yet plaable builds, they start telling you that "it's unplayable relatively to our op builds, i hope i never meet you" and other stuff, as they play in farming simulator 2000 instead of shooter/slasher about robotic ninja in space.

NiggaKilla

my friend does

>LOLOLO MIRAGESIMULOR STRONK I'M MR22 SO I KNOW BETTER oh fuck bleedout 24/7
Literally today's sortie3. Also some frames NEED DAMN MOBS to survive random nukes.

Now you meet beautiful days, when i sent you from this thread to wiki and in-game wiki, so you started to read all the information.

MERICA

what?

Rtfw

Braveheart or
FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOM

Go to game, open "abilities" in your arsenal on oberon, or make your friend to do that, and read about oberon's passive.

That was fast

QUICK

NAME YOUR 3 FAVORITE PRIMARY MELEE AND SECONDARY WEAPONS NOT BASED ON VIABILITY

Soma Prime
Tigris
Daikyu

Gammacor
Vaykor Marelok
Spira

Glaive
Hate
Nikana Prime

ALSO

Is the angstrum good? I have a few argon crystals to burn.