Previous

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-3DS FAQ FOR FUCKING IDIOTS-
>Hey guys, I'm getting the "Failed to mount CTRNAND” error. Am I fucked?
Read the guide, if after installing a9lh use 9.2 ctrtransfer
>hey guys, i updated/closed the lid while on 2.1 and I didn't make a backup, now I'm fucked. Help?
Brick or meme
>How do I move to a new SD card after I'm done hacking?
Just copy and paste everything.
>Can I play anime games on my american/yurop 3DS?
You can play any game from any region as long as you're running the latest version of Luma (the thing you installed in the guide).

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Adrenaline, see this post wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!sBh0kYSD!rFjQxv_xD4o2z47k8s1h2VmA8LXjzgiTiax_8ATJl9Y
amazon.com/Black-Passport-Ultra-Portable-External/dp/B00W8XXRPM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485401187&sr=8-2&keywords=my passport ultra
support.wdc.com/downloads.aspx?p=171&lang=en
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for cakes

second for NINTENDO HAS LITERALLY ABANDONED THE WII U AND 3DS AREALDY

Where?

Reposting the link for the Atelier Shallie Plus english files in case anyone's interested in patch the JAP dump.

mega.nz/#!sBh0kYSD!rFjQxv_xD4o2z47k8s1h2VmA8LXjzgiTiax_8ATJl9Y

reminder that vc injections are worth the effort.

Time has come. Spread this shit everywhere to get some work done

they're a lie

What the fuck. No fucking way, there's no fucking way that you only need to change A byte for it to work.

Is there PS4 piracy?

guys I have a question, If I perform a system format on a 3ds that already has al9h, it is lost in the process or I will stay?

didnt you had to just dump or upload 1 file that contains the english text instead of the whole 3 gigs?

What's the best X/Y romhack?

>Use config.cia to set EULA to ff:ff

Will doing this on a a JAP 3ds to play US games online make me look suspicious or get me banned in some way or would it be undetectable just like games off the freeshop? Also is the link in the op the most up to date config.cia or is there only one version that never changes and if you region change you n3ds is there a chance you will be lock out permanently from the eshop even if you never made a NNID.

Pokemon v and Pokemon p, but you're better with the ORAS romhacks, they have better stuff overall

How do I inject english patched SNES roms like Rudra no Hihou or Seiken Densetsu 3? Ultimate SNES VC Injector's cias just gives me a black screen

UNDERTALE ON 3DS WHEN??????????????????????????????????

Where can i get or know about this room hacks

Go back to tumblr.

most architeture companies sell these room hacks at a fairly good price

ooooooooohhhh man me mates!! allo me chapss!!! i think me mates i have just made a major breakthrough in the field of the majestic art of the waggle..!!!lissen closely maties,its not often u hear wagglin tips down the line like what im abouta drop now!!

so u know howdo waggle ur willy.and you now it causes willy pleasure. but did u know what if you stick your finger up your bum and wiggle it around u get bumbum pleasure instead?? combine it with the willy waggle for dubble trubble 0_o whOaAOAOAOaoAOoooo!!!!!!!!!!nows thats what i callsome relief eh esse..mmmhmmm.......stick me finger up my bum......pull it out....hehehehehit smells lilke poopie...eh ey kid,...smell me thinga eheheh smell me smellie fingers kid heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!.....

if u want advanced bumpleasure shove TWO or maybe THREE fingers up ur bum!!!! keep wagglin until ur entire body starts convulsin w/ PLEASURE!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYBUMANDMYWILLY THEYFEELLIKE ITS AN EARTHQUAKE IN ME BUM A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dress up in me sisters school unform.finga me bum and take pictures and post it on the internet!!!!!!!! i always ask me mummy and daddies permission to use the net first 0_o just because mummie and daddie dont wanna see u waggle doesnt mean u can be a freeloader breakin the house rules -_-

well until then.pippip cheerio me wankas!!!im off to finga me mates bums and put the picturegrabs on a website called "domblr.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!until then waggle it away maties!!!!!!

vp's hacking and romhack general

But I wanted cake.

but cake are for morons, real men and lady-men eat BBQ-flavoured cupcakes

> Have regular-sized N3DS
> Get tired of how tiny the screen is
> Figure the N3DS XL would be more comfortable and give me muh immersion
> Buy N3DS XL
> Screens look fuzzy and pixelated as fuck
> Isn't that comfortable

I feel like I just wasted a shit ton of money. -_-

Been playing this. I just hope that there's wifi multiplayer for this. Must be fun.

unfortunately no..

what do you guys expect for the switch CFW scene?

Is it really safe to move Brazil USB games to the Wii U internal memory? Seems kinda risky even though apparantly its ok.

I have like 17gb free of internal Wii U memory so i'd like to make use of it if its safe

Anyone here with a region changed n3ds?

3DS is looking pretty good for another year when they announce 4DS.

KICKASS HOMEBREW

I've got both a Japanese N3DS and an N3DS LL, both switched to USA.

any anons that are using a usb flash drive for wii u games: can you share which one you're using? amazon/ebay/newegg etc links would be appreciated

I've got an O3DS I've recently hacked using the guide in the op but I'm wondering if it's possible to downgrade my browser. There are some guides I've seen but they're all 1-2 years old so I'm sure they're out of date

Have you posted it on the other sites yet? Also fuck sake after finishing downloading the file came broken on my end. Cant download shit on this god damn phone

So my Wii U gamepad is kill. Screen is dead. Is hacking the Wii U as easy to do as hacking the 3DS? If so, gonna get my controller repaired.

Does your eshop work? also have you experienced any glitches or errors? Like error code: 007-2001 when trying to access the eshop?

eShop doesn't work when you switch regions on an N3DS. Just stick with FreeShop and CIAngel. All the games, patches and DLC you could need.

Does the online in games work fine too?

It's fairly easy, but not worth it outside of piracy. Homebrew scene is dead, and all piracy tools are already released.

>have regular N3DS XL
>not very comfortable, awkward to hold
>screen is pixelated and blurry
>buy N3DS
>get cute Pokemon face plates for a tenner
>much more compact
>screen is smaller but sharper

Sorry user, but I reckon you just did. Sell it on Ebay?

I've got USBLoaderGX all set up but trying to launch a Gamecube game launches Nintendont
I can still play the game fine after I choose the iso in nintendont, but isn't there a way to have USBLoaderGX boot the game directly?

will i get arrested for using freeshop

Yes

How hard would it be to setup a freeshop kinda thing for injected VC .cias?
Hunting them down on forums etc is tiring

fug

I currently have an a9lh'ed N3DS XL. I want to buy a white N3DS (not XL) and all I could find is the Jap one. Are there no US versions of these? If yes, is it worth it to just region change it after hacking? What are things that you can do when region switching a 3DS and also, do I need to sacrifice one 3DS for doing so?

You'd have to have them all (or most of them) and then upload them somewhere to be able to set up something similar to freeshop.

Is there any hax for my cyclone A5 vibrator?

Also forgot to mention, if people dont already know this about vWii and USBLoader GX, is that you can have emuNAND vWii on it too.
So you can install a ton of Wiiware games as well, though by default it isnt 100 percent compatible.

And thats where I need to ask how to setup neek2o on my vWii (which apparently IS virtually 100% compatible). I heard theres a build that works for the WiiU but its apparently you cant download it legit.
Anybody here got this modified version of neek2o?

Britbong here, the Animal Crossing boxset includes a white N3DS. I got it off the official Nintendo website brand new for £149.99. Couldn't find it anywhere else as cheap.

whats the fourth dimension like?

>4DS can interact with the world
>4DS can masturbate you

the 4th dimension is weird, you're not going to understand it, but if you really want to know it's full of imps obsessed with DC comics characters.

Is there any homebrew guides for xbox 360 yet ?

>You can feel all pokemon.

Setting up a repo can't be that hard

Sighax is never coming is it?

DILDOHAX
coming SOON

Maintaining it, however...

What is emulation like on a n3ds? That psx one working good?

How the fuck can I ram dump on a 3ds

novahax?
Austinhax?

Alright lads so I found a spare PS2 memory card

I've got it and Agent Under Fire, what's the best way to set up Free McBoot to run games off my jump drive or burned DVDs until I can get a USB HDD?

I like my regular N3DS, it's just it's a little uncomfortable to hold.

Nigga why are you still softmodding ps2's in 2016?

Just run pcsx.

Bleachhax is the go to for when some idiot bricks his system. It fixes everything.

>Pokemon face plates

bingbing1upwahoo.jpg

hey guys, i updated/closed the lid while on 2.1 and I didn't make a backup, now I'm fucked. Help?

F

Is the Wii U scene dead? We will never have a working PS1 emulator for that thing?

And the Vita scene is even deader, huh?

DICKHAX FUCKING WHEN
THEY SAID I COULD UNBRICK MY 3DS WITH IT

see

nice meme though

It's 2017 and I'd rather run it on actual hardware, plus all my peripherals will work like my bemani KOC and my Taiko drum

Thinking of getting a flash card.I had an old R4 but it doesn't work anymore. What is a decent one for simply playing DS games?

>it doesn't work anymore
have you tried twl launcher

Once the Wii U is officially discontinued, it should pick up. "Should" being the keyword. It probably won't, but it should.

The Vita is still being worked on. Yifan Lu is working on getting level 0 access, which will completely break the system open. If he does it, the scene should explode. Again, "should" is the keyword.

Neat thanks.

I know PS1 is such a trivial matter when even phones can emulate it, but the Pro Controller and the GamePad are so comfortable for it.

Also, I thought the Wii U was officially discontinued?

Have a cute squirrel, user.

>5ds lets us play card games on motorcycles

Glad I got one desu. This and all my wii and gamecube games and emulators.

Worth it.

Pretty much any cart on the market will work fine.

>timebombs
>working in the current year+ x^n

spat out my drink on my new hard drive.

its waterproof at least.

you absolute madman

I got mine very cheap as soon as I heard the discontinuation rumors first began, around the same time Huehax happened AND the vWii hacking method that doesn't require any game.

Although I've yet to find a hard drive with its own power-feed or a Y cable yet, I'm enjoying myself using USB pendrives so far.

I never imagined Splatoon was so fun. Also based CFW Booter for eShop releases and DLC.

Anyone else livin large tonight?

How does Dosbox handle on the Nu3DS?

I've love to play Fallout

Got my wii games on mine, make sure you hack your vwii as well. Nintendont works fine and I got all my gcube games.

My hard drive uses 1 cable and it works fine. WD passport ultra.

You can get a cheap 2.5 hard drive on ebay 320gb and a 8 dollar hard drive enclosure from amazon that works fine and comes with a Y-cable. My WD passport ultra has all my ps2 games and gamecube and wii.

Now may backlog is even bigger.

They work fine.

>My hard drive uses 1 cable and it works fine. WD passport ultra.
Woah what? Don't you play with me, user, does it work and it doesnt shut off? I've heard nothing but that the Wii U can't keep hard drives on because it doesn't output enough energy.

I also remember MyPassport hard drives needing to turn off the "energy save" thingy to run games well, I did that with mine back in the Wii days.

I already hacked the vWii btw.

amazon.com/Black-Passport-Ultra-Portable-External/dp/B00W8XXRPM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485401187&sr=8-2&keywords=my passport ultra

Here's the one I got, I use a 2.5 laptop hard drive in a hard drive enclosure with a ycable for wii u games. Then that drive for all my gamecube and wii games. Yeah I hard to turn off power saving mode and download the utility. Pain in the ass but it works.

>download the utility.
I hate to be spoonfeed but I'm looking around and Ican't find the utility I used with my old WD MyPassport from 2010, do you have the link to said utility?

support.wdc.com/downloads.aspx?p=171&lang=en

I used this senpai.

Wait, I'm retarded, then this means on vWii mode, the Wii U outputs enough energy to keep using my old "My Passport" HDD from back in the day? I'm itching to replay Metroid Prime.

I gave away my old Wii to my parents.

Is it safe to go into the eshop? I keep hearing about how eshop automatically deletes people's DLC that they downloaded off of freeshop

Why bother what do you need?

I can't confirm that your passport will work as mines a newer one from 2014. But yeah mine works fine. I played Donkey Konga when I got bongos yesterday. Only way is to try.

Format the drive, use the utility to turn off power saving, create a games folder and copy a gamecube game into discex and then copy it to games and use your loader of choice.

Usbloader will not read my WBFS games but wiiflow will. But wiiflow looks like shit.