/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

Handsome Boys Edition

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Velvet Shell Info
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=jE1h-IMLefY
Upcoming Changes to Pro League
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/5odf7q/year_two_of_rainbow_six_siege_competition/
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Patch 5.3 is live.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1547228-Patch-Notes-Update-5-3
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-4-2017

Friendly Mission Successful:

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI
youtube.com/watch?v=yHK41COLq6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a casual player doing some casual matches with a friend. add anonydort on UPLAY if you wanna join in

Frost is a qt

So im playing SWAT 4

Is this really hat people want Siege to be like? Just

BREACH AND FLASH

GET DOWN POLICE!

BREACH AND STING

I mean its fun but really?

yeah

fucking damnit /k/

SWAT series is nogunz

A REALLY BIG HOLE FUCKING COMING RIGHT UP

I'm going to have to ask you to remove this image, thank you.

People want the slowest most "tactical" game for the dumbest reasons

SWAT4 is alright but atleast old rainbow 6 lets you go guns blazing

weapon skins that turn the gun into a different one but keeps the same stats when

Shoo shoo payday2

>theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
>deceased enemy combatants with their skulls split open by a rifle or pistol round at the upper forehead, exposing their brain matter. The foreign fighters who suffered these V-shaped wounds were either killed in battle and later shot at close range or finished off with a security round while dying. Among members of SEAL Team 6, this practice of desecrating enemy casualties was called “canoeing.”

Now Valk and BB carrying Deagle's makes sense

>leaks never

why have you forsaken us leakbro?

What the fuck is this?

He is a heretic probably under ubisofts thrall

Or maybe the fact ubisoft probably made a rule if one person leaks info every other person who got access to the new shit will lose it

somebody took an original drawfriend image an edited it, even removed the /r6g/ logo.

Okay....But what the fuck is MTT?

Mettaton, it's a character from Undertale.

Wow thats so fucking gay..

>play game for the first time
>get killed 15 seconds after round starts through a wall by a guy with a golden gun covered in attachments with some crazy DLC operator
>spend the next 4 minutes watching the screen
fun game

git gud

Shit bait desu, replying to guy below so you dont even get the (you)

is this a new dev feature? I got stuck in the animation

Watch the killcams to learn what mistake you made that got you killed, not to gawk their bling.

I think I found a leak.

SIX INCH BLADES NEVER LOOSE RECEPTION

reminder these are only (((guidelines)))

>double tapping your enemies to make sure they're dead is a crime
Now I've seen it all.

ayo FUCK YOU Thatcher. Fucking six inch compensator. Go spread some butter.

Yes user, execution is still illegal. The military is only supposed to kill people when they absolutely have to.

six inch blades never loose reception

>making sure people are dead

unfortunately only third worlders and russians are allowed to do this

> i don't understand how desecrating bodies or executing rather than getting them treatment is bad

how many levels user?

>or executing rather than getting them treatment is bad

I'll give you desecration but it's war.

We're literally going to be finding out everything in a little more than a week

post more kapkan memes pls

war has changed

And?

it's obviously war but they're still people. people with fathers, mothers, brother and friends, who are lying and wounding posing no threat to you. normally in situations like that you're supposed to not kill the wounded.

then again they're terrorists so i don't exactly expect to play by geneva convention rules. and if you're running low on medical supplies most would spend it on their own men as opposed to the enemy but that didn't really apply here.

what the fuck do i know though. i've never seen combat i don't know what it's like. i would hope there would still be some form of common decency left though.

God damn it, I set up a joke and even left the punch line for you

I don't follow. Were you expecting me to reply with "War never changes"? Because war truly has changed.

I agree with decency but executing a downed combatant to me is just a part of war as long as it's not done in a fucked up way like beheading or some shit.

Where in the article did it say this is a crime? You're just making stuff up at this point.

Heavily paraphrased, but I saw this quote once

"Any civilizations that decides that warfare should have rules should have no business even considering war in the first place."

You must be fun at parties, user

I would be if I knew of any.

>"Canoeing was just one of several acts of mutilation frequently carried out by SEALs."
>mutilation is a crime

i don't think it should be though. in war between countries (and not between terrorists) the soldiers are just pawns for politicians, disposable tools, usually put in their position against their will (see Hitler conscripting youth against their will when allied forces were moving towards Berlin).

it just seems fucked up to turn friends against one another based solely on nationality. i've got friends in other countries and i can only hope we never have to find ourselves at the end of the other 's gun barrel.

i don't like war in general. it turns people who were friends against each other solely based on where they live and forces others to die for something they may not totally believe in. like i said though, i've never seen combat, i only have stories from my german grandfather about the things he saw and how he escaped germany in order to not be drafted. (his parents, my great grandparents, helped him, and he still has the original copy of mien kampf that was handed out during the lead up to the 40's).

give bandit impact grenades

>"Smethers threatened to expose the SEALs for what he believed was a series of war crimes; the canoeing incident was just one of several operations in which Smethers alleged that Gold Squadron operators violated the laws of war."
You should reread the article next time.

plus there's the whole why would you kill someone who's clearly posing no threat whatsoever. that too.

They were doing it to blast their skull open in a specific gory way, as the article shows when the SEALS were required to do more detailed AA reports the instances of them taking pics of canoe'd people went down

I mean...
Not him, but in case a downed combatant was fatally wounded and no medical help was available, I think it would be moral to put him out of his misery swiftly, as opposed to letting him suffer for an hour or more...

fucking christ we're getting philosophical up in here /r6g/

I mean when you get down to it instead of making war nicer don't have wars.

yeah, if i was wounded by someone and was definitely going to die, just shoot me in the head

agreed, better to put something down than let them suffer, but if someone has something like a bullet in the leg that's very treatable then it seems a bit cruel to kill them. battlefield medicine has come such a long way, people used to die if they got shot in the left nipple but now we've reached a point where even if you lose a leg or two you can still live and get prosthetics.

that would be ideal ya, but i don't know if that's ever gonna happen anytime soon.

We don't live in an ideal world, user. Wars, unfortunately, will continue to exist for a long time in human history unless some unprecedented big change occurs globally to our species (I'd argue it would be nothing short of encountering an alien civilization, or setting up our own space faring civilization as a unied species)

And so, as long as they exist, the least we can do is attempt to lessen their toll/damage/inhumanity

That's the point of things like the Geneva convention. Like not torturing, treating your prisoners with dignity, etc. Acknowledging that these conflicts will come to happen but that we must not forget that our enemies are humans just like us, and that we have basic human rights that we should respect, because it's what indicates if we have a shred of civility

The way I see it war is stressful. Don't expect someone to not throw away their morals when enraged or scared for their life.
>but these are crimes acted out after the battle is over
Doesn't mean the emotions pent up inside are over.

War will remain as long as humanity remains a thing. We can only lessen the damage done, but we cannot prevent it for good.

BREACH AND CLEAR

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND

DO NOT SHOOT SUSPECTS UNLESS YOU ARE SURE

> /r6g/ late night philosophy hour

tfw you clutch 1v4 with kapkan with a double trap kill

What if an operator had a STING grenade?

youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI

>people voicing their thoughts is bad
get outta here with your anti-intellectualism

vid or it didnt happen fag

this thread has officially become the single most autistic thing I've ever seen on /r6g/, and that's saying a lot

>STING grenade
why would they use non lethal weaponry

Im not even sure this is a doc post situation

I think the autistic one here is you user

You went through the thread clicking on every pretty little number attached to each post you didn't like, just to tell us you didn't like it

See

> rainbow six general
> rainbow six
> general

Okay fine

Rainbow 6 Siege but its gameplay is with another franchise

Can you express yourself in anything other than memes, or is your brain so rotten you cannot communicate normally anymore?

yeah this. one of the (ironically) good things about terrorists is that they don't discriminate when it comes to who they kill. the french, germans, swedes, americans, leafs, russians etc. they hit whoever, and because of that they make themselves a common enemy and end up uniting the other countries. as long as they're around there wont be a lot of wars between countries anytime soon.

i mean isn't that what rainbow six is in the end, a diverse group of people from different backgrounds coming together to kill terrorists.

obviously yeah, i agree with that completely, you feel powerless and like nothing is under you control so you do awful things to other people in order to feel in control.

Damn you guys making me feel bad for not subduing suspects in SWAT 4

might be a bit difficult since battles take place in such large battlefields. it might work better with battlefield like gameplay (like battlefront).

No one saw anything user all suspects have weapons

>that file name

All in-game SWAT operators have helmet mounted cameras and the feed is being monitored live by their superiors/intel team
You can even access your squad's helm cameras

So they know user, they all know.

> swat 4 predicted body cameras

The ironic part is that body cams increase suspects getting shot since now the cop has even more evidence to back up his story

I'd play it.

nice

>Commissar Capitao
>Born on the deadly crime infested hiveword of Brazlia V

Police bodycam videos can be very rad at times

youtube.com/watch?v=yHK41COLq6Y

Specially when they're actually good cops that follow procedure and are professionals, instead of trigger-happy hicks

riot police operator when

it's all i ask for.

maybe with pepper spray that can blur vision and fuck with accuracy before running in with the nightstick and beating their ass.

Shit hits the fan at 1:20 onward

2 speed shield

Its a see through shield with a riot baton and has tear gas grenades

I made a few other ones for shits and gigs. They're mostly terrible though.

3 speed shield op that played rugby.

destroyable 3 speed shield when, when deployed he can ram people with it, but can't use any guns

> the most autistic

i wouldn't say that. the most autistic thing i've seen here was that time a whole load of furrfag rainbow six siege shit got dumped.

People suspect Hong Kong operators will be the riot meme

>wanting a new shield op when Ubisoft can barely fix the ones they have