This thread has probably been made a million times

This thread has probably been made a million times...
Where the hell can one find a stereo that doesn't look like it belongs in a riced out Honda Civic?

Please with Bluetooth.

Other urls found in this thread:

blaupunkt.com/en/nc/products/car-multimedia/car-radio/
blaupunkt.com/en/nc/products/car-multimedia/car-radio/products/single/7591/
continental-automotive.com/www/automotive_de_en/themes/commercial_vehicles/ch_interior_en/audio_products/radio_products/
sony.com/electronics/in-car-receivers-players/xav-ax100
allpar.com/stereo/head-units/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blaupunkt.com/en/nc/products/car-multimedia/car-radio/

pioneer MVH-X390BT isn't too disco. you can change the colors and dim them.

For older cars people will go with kienzle

Check out radios for boats. (marine radios)

I'm not a big fan of touchscreens

blaupunkt.com/en/nc/products/car-multimedia/car-radio/products/single/7591/

Keinzel should ALWAYS be the first answer
They have everything in them and look perfect in 70's to early 2000's cars

Just buy a Pioneer

Pioneer is ricer tier shit desu

Ebay

Picked up a pioneer MVH-291BT.

What sold me is it's matte black, the volume knob is black and it's easy to use when driving.

Just fitted a stereo to my shitbox today. Sounds great but I'm still getting used to navigating it.
Cost 25 bux and was only a week old when I got it. Looks pretty ricey but I'm too busy perfecting my racing lines to care and I'm not a poorfag with OCD so life is good.

Keep the stock one and get an aux adapter that plugs into the back.

As someone who sells car radios for a living Pioneer is making the best aftermarket car stereos right now in terms of functionality and features, however in terms of build quality, aesthetics, and ease of use alpine is still the king. I would recommend something by alpine if you dont like a tacky cheap look.

Hey guys radio question.

Bought a Mini second hand and the PO installed a headunit that was very obsolete. No mp3/aux connectivity at all. Attempted to remove it and replace it with the one I salvaged from my Jetta. After removing, it turns out the connectors were very different and I wasn't able to install my own.

After I replaced the pos radio, it no longer reads radio stations and I'm stuck using an FM transmitter. Made the matter worse as the FM transmitter is pretty low quality.

Can anyone give me some insight on this? Tried reconnecting and nothing.

continental-automotive.com/www/automotive_de_en/themes/commercial_vehicles/ch_interior_en/audio_products/radio_products/
I think these are the only non-ricer aftermarket stereos

whole aesthetics are good, but orange?

>tfw something as perfect as a Kienzle head unit is a pain in the ass and very expensive to get in the US

fucking shit

Are there any of these that can be bought in/shipped to Australia, and aren't really expensive?

Sony makes a double-din touchscreen unit with a pretty decent interface and Android Auto / Apple Carplay compatibility. sony.com/electronics/in-car-receivers-players/xav-ax100

It's also 500 fucking dollars, user.

Rewire it like you're not a faggot, it's not hard

second hand store or a car scrap yard

What's the 'Moist' button for?

you have to be 18 to post here son

if you do come across an old tape deck
don't underestimate its usefulness
some of them have patch cables for an external cd changer or player
allpar.com/stereo/head-units/