>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/111/heroes/111015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja a best!

She deserves to win it all!

Fates was a mistake.

Camilla a best!

Vote for Leo, he deserves a wallpaper more than a stinky farm boy who can't fight.

Azura is shit

People should really stop talking about "drops" in popularity. All the old polls were nip-only, this is the first global one.

who are some total fotm characters whose ranking dropped so low they're unnoticeable?

at least the superior Tiki ranked

Y-you'll vote for me, right g-guys?

I still think this poll is heavily influenced by proxy voting.

stop spamming with your shitty fucking garbage nigger waifu fuck off
kys faggot
Next thread will be mine

>tfw Azura isn't actually shit
>tfw Azura is actually 3rd most popular Fates character, not just female, character

Rack up your apologies and concede to the egg on your face. You were so ready to shitpost and you know it

Tharja a best!

>tfw jill is screwed by split votes

that being said ike is fucking unstoppable

will vote for dorcas

Tharja and Lyn are the only characters that recognize the actual person they care about isn't the avatar but the player themselves.
They have transcended to the next level of yandere.

Maybe if you weren't stuck at level 20 unpromoted for so fucking long while Lyn and Hector were tearing shit up in their promoted forms, this wouldn't happen.

Maybe if you could wield Durandal properly, you scrawny faggot.

This. Plus you have waaaaaay more people to choose from, like for example you might vote for Elise for Fates characters, but overall you'd vote for Eirika. It really means nothing.

>IP count didn't go up

Hmm.......

At least now I don't have to feel bad about splitting my last few votes between Olivia, Morgan, Laslow, and Kana.

You guys realize only number 1 will get anything good right? you're all shitting yourselves over calendars with stock art.

Our one and only hope.

>tfw not sure if I should vote for Lucina to try to get her to number 1 or vote for Azura to help her keep top 10

I know I have shit taste, but I love my shit waifus.

high quality stock art

Yea my nig, fucking love Roy

>a best
holy shit, stop

Keep up the good work Lynfags.

Also, I vote we meme Dorcas into the top 10.

See

>actually thinking that they won't use this poll to determine which characters to use in future events
(lol

So I'm fairly new here, is this guy who keeps posting Tharja as the first post in every thread being ironic? Is getting unbelievably butthurt at him and saying that all anonymous posters who also post Tharja are secretly him part of a secret meme?

I'm sorry if I'm ruining the joke by asking this, I just really need to know.

Not even kidding you, quite literally the biggest surprise ever.

Remember to concentrate your efforts on Femui.

Only she can thwart the neckbeard-bait yanderes now.

Don't give discord circlejerks the attention they grave.

It will tell them what we want more of. Right now Nintendo thinks all people care about is Awakening and Fates. That's going to affect what gets added to Heroes and Warriors and whatever other crossover shit they do.

Kana and Morgan were wasted votes.

And between Inigo and Laslow, you should have focused on Inigo.

Vote for Lucina pls

Fags get jealous at Tharja, Lucina, etc.

Same reason with Camilla.

Sorry senpai but Donny is the meme candidate with the best shot.

>durandal

Still trying to falseflag, eh?

The guy is a notorious shitposter who has been caught shitposting without his trip on multiple times

Since you likely don't know when he didn't have a trip I suggest you don't inquire further, the archive doesn't even go back far enough to cap all of the shitposting he's done over the time he's infected this place

Even from a "just Fates" scale, she still did better than the previous poll. I'd prefer if you didn't downplay this, she could have easily gotten 17th and this place would be a goldface shitposting cesspool ten times worse than it is right now.

Being recognized as popular means fan artists will make more art for those characters, stuff like statues could happen, future cameos, etc.

Also bragging rights for liking a character that other people like. Not sure why that is a thing, but apparently it is.

Sorry user I need to do my part to get /ourguy/ Leo into the top 10.

Since they're separating the male and female votes they really should have allowed us to vote for 1 female and 1 male per day

Celica a Beautiful

Well, these were my first seven votes. I meant splitting my last 6 votes. Normally I would've done all Olivia, but now I'm gonna do it evenly, for my own posterity.

"ur just jealous of muh sexy waifu"
lol no

I'd wield her, if you know what I mean.

Just you wait, FeMui will be ousted for the yandere she is.
All dragons are yanderes.

He's a shitposter who's been here for like 4 years and uses anytime Tharja is mentioned in official media as an excuse to attention whore. Nobody here really dislikes Tharja as much as they dislike him and his immense faggotry. I doubt he even likes Tharja himself. Most of the time he just uses her to somehow make himself relevant.

Please, for the love of god, don't make Lyn become the female face of Fire Emblem. I'll take Lucina over that shit.

>Nowi bombed in Japanese polls
>is now doing good in a worldwide poll

Lyn and Lucina are already doing that.

If you actually want someone to thwart them then keep voting for those 2.

Who else /waifu didn't make it/ here

>Next thread will be mine

Not happening.

If you pay attention to the poster times:
Those were posted in less than a minute, which makes sense since the one that makes these treads is Drill(a faggot that ban evades), TharjaAnon buttbuddy. And they do it all the time.

I don't mind Lyn.
Kick Lucina off of her #1 spot for a change.

Go Eirika

I love Peri and so do you !

>azuracucks actually think their shit waifu is popular because of heavily split votes
(lol

He uses anything as an excuse to attention whore, especially his shitty waifu.

Remember when that one user was doing that neat LTC RD playthrough and he all of a sudden started to try LPing PoR (which he only did to try and talk about how the game is shit compared to Awakening)?

I want RD Ike to make it to the top 3.

I knew mine wouldn't make it but I tried anyway. Still gonna use my votes on her.

I'd say support Azura and at least let her keep her slot while she still has it. Lucina is in top ten regardless and will have drones rushing to edge her up with or without you

Reporting for duty. She never stood a fucking chance.

Here, though I more or less expected it. I'll still will try regardless, all my votes are wasted anyway.

I just realized Ike is considered a different character across his 2 games.
That is pretty dumb, same thing might be screwing Tiki over as well.

>le Nowi is loli meme
Look at her ingame, she's just a short petite woman.
Fanart keeps drawing her as a baby for some reason, but that's as legitimate as mawile having a tongue in its horns.

That's right Lucinabros, lets show those Lynfags who the real #1 waifu is!
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote/series/111/heroes/111015

I knew she wouldn't make it but I sunk all my votes into her anyways.

I wasn't expecting her to have a chance anyway

>mfw Fates kids flopped THIS badly
>mfw only one (1) Awakening kid is even visible on the leaderboard, and he still has no hope of making it to the top 10

No child units for future FE games confirmed. This is probably the best possible outcome honestly.

>Remember when that one user was doing that neat LTC RD playthrough and he all of a sudden started to try LPing PoR (which he only did to try and talk about how the game is shit compared to Awakening)?
Almost anytime anyone is doing anything that gets them attention, he'll try to vainly imitate it, and if he can't he'll shit talk the person.

>girls side:
>waifus from all walks of life: spellcasters, sword users, mounties, flat as a board, titty monsters, side characters, main characters, player characters

>guys side:
>just vote for the lords and donnel lol

I don't mind though. And I'll keep voting for her.

But #1 is what actually gets anything special in the game, and I don't like Lyn at all. Really, I don't like anyone in the Top 5, but Lucina is the one I'd like the most to win for the sole factor that Awakening saved FE from being dead

I'm honestly shocked. Neither of the anikis pulled through. Like seriously they're not even in the top TWENTY. And Xander was second. Hinoka's not there either, that's no surprise in hindsight, but it's shocking to think she's not at least 17th-20th. Instead Sakura is the one there. Xander, Elise, and Takumi's drops are also noticeable.

I get this is a series-wide poll, but the royals REALLY don't seem to be popular long-term.

>Caring about a poll for some shitty mobile cancer that will quickly become irrelevant when we get more info on Echoes, Warriors and FE Switch

Olivia got #7 back in Awakening's prime, but I suspected most of it was from shipping her with Henry. Guess now I can confirm it.

>Lyn and Lucina are already doing that

I know, but even a bronze medal is too much for them.

Corrin wouldn't be my first choice but she has the best chance of making it happen now.

It means she'll he an easy pull.

requesting an user to change all of those Peri faces to her angry crying face

Congrats on making the poll, my dude!

I like Hana

I don't want you to feel worse but I don't even remember who that is

>implying they will drop S-ranks and children

I thought she'd get into Top 20, but somehow, I doubt she even got into Top 30.

Hell, none of the character I wanted to see were even on the list, so maybe my taste is just that odd.

Your votes aren't real anyway, so why bother?

well Mordecai wasn't that popular anyway.

but I'm still gonna vote for him anyway, just in case they reveal the entire ranking list

Proof that otomeshitters are just an extremely vocal minority.

You've pretty much got brain problems if you think this won't be used to determine inclusions/goodies in not only Heroes, but Warriors, FE Switch, and future merch as well.

Meant for

Reminder that most of the shitposting going right now is done by falseflaggers.

>a short petite woman
She literally has the body of a 10 year old in game and it is commented on several times

Good to know she might get a spot on the calendar, she was never going to stand a chance against the actual, legitimate waifufags

STOP.

There's not much to talk about aside from current stuff. And if anything, I would think rebbit would be pleased with the results.

That and this is a gauge for future stuff like what said. I would be a bit disappointed if I knew my favorite FE characters will be perpetually irrelevant.

>gacha mobage
>irrelevant
It's going to make more money than all of those games you listed combined.

This. The shittiest part is how much is going to get shut out because Nintendo refuses to localize the old games. If there's no Jugdral character in Warriors I won't be shocked now.