discord.gg/mkfTSqy

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

projecthoon.bigcartel.com/
yeehaw.bigcartel.com
monkeystuff.bigcartel.com/
lonerscrew.bigcartel.com/product/commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for
PROJECT HOON
projecthoon.bigcartel.com/

w2c

You got dunked on by the worst store in the history of /osg/

4th for IMOUTO

The paper is in my right rear pocket baby, come get it

Fuck, hang on a sec

Replace S in oSg with this

theads off to a good start boys, keep it up!

just ordered my stickers, more slaps coming soon

Edited

wtf is cum squirting out of S for?

It's supposed to be a dick. The o and the G are the balls, the s is the shaft

so I've been designing some ok slaps in my spare time and I'm looking to open my site in a little while

I'm just making stickers in my apartment in the middle of fuck knows where, Ontario. it's pretty fun

yeehaw.bigcartel.com

any thoughts?

Is it me or have the last two osg threads be a little strange lately?

First for "I want to die"

2+hrs in ms paint

not bad, fits the non-anime bill people have had

set to right artboard size and vectored up. ready for printing guys!

website hurts my eyes

heyyy thats prettty good

>being an Idubbz fag.

its trash from the start please kill yourself.

I just try to make what people like :^(

these threads

what is it with all these awful shop names lately
pls print dis

people dont like that, not even ironically. please just stop and start over again.

also dont put that neon blur thing around all of your text, its making me sick.

Where did you get the idea that people like that stuff?

Yeah boi

First one better cause obvious penis.

Been doing photoshop for fun and ended up just doing everything in a format of stickers.

Just wondering what people think of the first two designs that Im serious about (the meme ones were practice material that Ive had some interest in selling)

monkeystuff.bigcartel.com/

Any thoughts?

INB4 I get BTFO'd like Project Hoon

+1 for shilling

Really don't think anything could be worse than hoon, but I wouldn't buy.
That one is just super busy.

I WILL BUY that trust no thot one once it launches

I mean I get what this thread is, but there is entirely too much shilling.
New shops should post they're stickers first then if we like anything, we'll approve of posting site.

Which is super busy?

If you are reffering to the meme thing? I was just lazy and its a placeholder image of all 5 slaps that package comes with.

RIP, sorry

>/osg/ - asc 2.0

>They're
Why am I an illiterate faggot when I'm on Veeky Forums.

Thot one.
Just my opinion.

Fair enough, I was thinking of doing it layered so the trust no thot pops better and maybe adds a clearler layer to the entire thing.

All these new shops are clearly trying to cash in on our autism instead of making stickers because they want to make good stickers.

I plan on selling my stuff cheaper because I just want to create content ;_;

Honestly I just don't like the concept.
Being frank, I think they suck.
Still several up on hoonfag.
But don't stop on my account, keep making stuff, someone will like them and you'll get better.

Thanks for being honest lol

To be fair I hate 90% of the designs that get put through so Im just making stuff I will like.

Why I said It's been said before. Post you're designs first, since this is what it's all about.

If you go real cheap I approve of shit stickers.

I want that meme pack.

Different strokes for different folks.
More people who actually make an effort, in my opinion, the better. So keep working towards a better tomorrow.

A loners_crew exclusive please do not steal. sent to aimless for print run. only 25 being made **RARE**

Plz this. Post some designs b4 you start throwing your site around. Don't trip, just post designs. For feedback. Then if people ask to buy post your shop. How complicated is this?

That s looks weird. And make the balls bigger.

day 1 purchase!

Holy shit these threads sure went to shit. No good shops post anything, only trash tier "Hey guys just found out what memes and GIMP are" bullshit. Don't start a shitty store with 2 garbage meme slaps nobody is gonna buy and then fill half the thread with shitposts about people not liking your trash.

rude

True though

is it approved by supreme leader or is the supreme leader approved?

midnight runways microsoft serif? seriously?

stop light samuri borders not even (ffs people this shit isn't that hard)

Pretty good is literally the windows default background, hopefully this is the joke

needs more tieins to YEEHAW I'd like to see some cowboy up, pickup truck shit

overall 6/10 needs improvement but would cop

Ehh to some extent, I can understand why posting a shop is easier than posting each individual design.

If you are interested in looking at someones shop do it, if not just move along. If people are clicking on it clearly there is some interest.

But I mean I do understand at the same time how annoying it is that it happens.

Welcome to imageboards, fuckboi. We're not here to suck your dick like your instagram followers.

I'll take 10

Way2butcher my oc family, gonna take u to Internet court and sue your Internet pants off

unfortunately your too autistic to NOT buy so it's clearly going to work

jesus christ if you can't make a better dick than that you should just quit the whole game now

pssh whatever kid, I went to school to become a meme lawyer, just try to sue me.

bigger balls.

I dont even have instagram.

I asked for criticism and I took what criticism I got very well.

What makes you spergs happy in these threads jesus.

yeah nah I'm not a collectorfag, I actually carefully choose which stickers I want and then put them on my car when they arrive in my mailbox.

That's my secret, I'm never happy.

>not being very very picky with everything you buy and NOT putting it on cars.

Rice is rice senpai,

son I dont think you understand shitposting memes.

No. Posting the shop is closer to shilling than just posting a design to get interest. If it keeps up these threads are gonna get deleted and keep getting deleted. It's a simple concept. Post ideas or pics of stickers on stuff, if someone wants one they ask w2c and then people can post a shop or name.

Just designs, all of them.

But pretty much this

ok daddy

For real tho, get a better font. The s is way too curvy to me. I'd say something along the lines of the 'aliens and cowboys' font on dafont, or similar. Maybe theres a fixed-width helvetica out thee you could try too.

Fucking weebs, the lot of you

Comic sans better for you?

desu im not going to print this or even go any further with this shitopost. hopefully some user will take over and make this dream a reality.

Hey, thanks for the feedback man.

The borders on stoplight samurai are fixed on the actual slap, I just uploaded a draft for the product image. I had to resize all the slaps for the printer anyways.

I was going for an NGE thing on midnight runaways, so I used TNR condensed bold. Was on purpose ;)

And the windows XP thing was intentional too, glad you actually recognized it. None of my friends saw it. Maybe I need better friends.

I'll be sure all the text is centered properly for all the slaps before I send them out for printing!

Expect an onslaught of harsh criticism when you ask for help in /osg/.
However, harsh criticism is very helpful. People aren't going to hail your designs as good unless they're really, really good. You should strive to improve yourself constantly and not be satisfied with what you have.
We've all had our fair share of shitty designs, and it's the outlash that arrives here that makes us try and do better next time. Pic related.

fanny packs are cool as fuck

Im aware of that, What I was confused about was the fact that I wasnt upset about harsh criticism yet still get told that I expect to have everyone like my designs.

I didnt come in here expecting to be told my stuff is good. I just wanted to see what people thought, good or bad.

But because I posted my shop instead of an image I get called a shill that only wants to make money.

It makes me not even want to post here, like whatever but this isnt even the largest avenue I can take in order to make money if that was the route I wanted to take.

TL;DR This community is kinda shit

So is being 5'6

shut the fuck up faggot. you are easily one of the biggest jews in this thread.

your pic related is only shit because it was not vectored. thats all on you.

calm down user.

he does shill his dragon maid slap hard. its the only good thing hes made. also the papika one is on him since that looks like a fairly easy vector to make.

as much of a jew he is, hes at least makin things that anons want. for the most part.

Literally just cause you started with shop.
Which I spose I wouldn't really mind, except they fact I'm worried over the threads being deleted cause of it.
If you start with a design and someone likes, you can at least point to a reason for advertisement. Otherwise mods to have 100% to delete and ban. Not that they can't do it anyway, but at least you'd have a case against it.

I wasnt aware that threads could get banned. Sorry about that famalamadingdong

Ill keep it in mind from now on!

I sort of like these, but not enough to to buy one. I can imagine that somebody might though. Good first try user.

I hope you know that's not what I meant.
But I spose constant deletion of a type of thread would be a kind of ban.

then take your normie ass somewhere else faggot

I meant deleted sorry.

ok

GOD SHUT UP ALREADY

itty bitty balls

Okay iv been watching this thread for a while now, and iv come to the conclusion that you guys, want the best pieces of work that we can produce.

so as of now on lonerscrew.bigcartel.com/product/commission I have added the only real worthy waste of your money. you guys can now literally buy my pubes for 4 dollars. (this pays for 1 hand written letter with pubes attached to it, and the cost of a stamp and envelope)

hopefully you anons find this deal worthy of your standards.

>sells pubes
>they aren't poorly vectored for $50 commission

you're losing your touch dickslaps

I hope you've anticipated demand and meted out the pubes in enough rations of equal size.

>still mad over me making money from vectoring anons designs.

still lolin at you my man!

what's the eta on restock when it's sold out?

yes its a jungle atm, this was all apart of my master plan.

about 5 days for half an inch, around 200 hairs id say.

jesus christ

my shop has become a literal meme

thank you friends

#hatersrmym0tiv8rs

kys

Just like mine! I wonder if I could go the Austin powers route with this tho...