/vsg/ Vscape General

Deadman Mode Edition

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Staff

im STUPID

:^)

>Darango has Trimmed Skill Cape
>Only one skill at 99

hmmmm

Can we get god hide d boots implemented please?

i've got more than one untrimmed skillcape. and a trimmed one even though I've only got 1 99

forgot the image that was supposed to go with this post

Better get cracking on those medium clues son

Tell me your secrets
Do skillcapes drop on death?

That's Ranger boots. Blessed boots aren't implemented but if they were they would be on lvl 3 clues.

he got them in a drop party

Page is Z4
Top items for sale, bottom items for trade

Looking to trade for or purchase:
Guthan's helm, body and spear
Karil's top and crossbow
Torag's top
Verac's brassard and skirt

blessed boots aren't implemented because they wouldn't be period accurate

farm mediums because rangers are the best you'll ever get

Trimmed strength skillcapes are tradeable for some reason. I did a drop party earlier in the month and I padded it with 30 of them, so he might have gotten one there?

Interesting.
Can you wear them without the 99 skill level?

no

no lmao
you can get pretty much all boostable skillcapes but you cant wear them

>period accurate
I thought this meme of Vscape being a pure 2007 clone was dead. We all know certain things are cherry picked.

I already have ranger boots, I just think it's silly that ranged footwear jumps from snakeskin boots, which are shit, all the way to ranger boots with nothing in between. Blessed boots are still worse than ranger boots when it comes to the ranged bonus, plus they're Veeky Forums friendly.

Its closer than osrs, and forever it shall be that way no matter how innacurate we get.

::y buying @red@ANIME@glo@ and @red@CUTETORTURE KISSES

This post degraded the thread

I ran into Wiggins at a restaurant in SanFran around the time he was visiting his wife's son. He was sitting alone and it looked like he’d only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from his pvp etc. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn’t say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.
I begin to feel awkward, so I say “sorry to disturb you” and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Steak, broccoli, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn’t even make it into the trash because he wasn’t looking at what he was doing.
Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.
I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal.

I boosted my stats with pots and then bought them from the shop

Not possible anymore I don't think(?)

No, it's not the game now checks your base skill level instead of your current level.

No one said it wasn't, that wasn't what we were discussing at all senpai. But don't use "period friendly" as your defense when we both know it isn't true in all aspects of the game.

I'm merely saying there were aspects of rs in 2007 which were very poorly designed, which is why we cherry pick certain things we want to implement, and I think blessed boots should be considered.

It doesn't make any sense for there to be only either shit boots or amazing best in slot boots for ranged. There really should have been an in-between even in 2007.

With that said, my biggest gripe is really just that ranger boots aren't Veeky Forums friendly with blessed d hide. Blessed Guthix is my least favorite but I have to wear it just because it's the only one that looks decent with ranger boots.

>reddit spacing
you have to go back

>he likes incomprehensible walls of text
you have to go back

You thought wrong

I thought right

::y Hello?

::y kys yourself reddit

I vote for Zulrah xD

::y kys yourself reddit

Yeah so there was a little confusion in the last thread hope this helps

Good 99s
>smithing
>construction
>herblore
>crafting
>runecrafting

Decent 99s
>magic
>prayer
>mining

Standard 99s
>attack
>defense
>ranged
>thieving
>max quest points

Shit 99s
>fletching
>cooking

"I have a backlog of movies"
>fishing
>farming

Congrats you can breathe
>woodcutting
>strength
>HP

The bad kind of autistic
>slayer
>agility
>firemaking

>attack and defense is some how more impressive than strength
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>congrats you can breathe
my bots dont do that user :^)

REe

>mad that nobody thinks his only maxed skill is impressive

Wiggins is autistic.

Hello Qjimber

stop

Jimmy it's 5 am, go to bed. Stop playing Shovel Knight.

Reminder that god dhide boots will never be implemented because at that point we might as well just add Zeah.

Also god dhide is practically useless on this server. They don't even provide the prayer bonus like they do on osrs. It's literally recoloured black d'hide. You either wear black d'hide (+b-gloves) or full void on this server for ranged.

If god hide is useless then what's the big deal? It's all about Veeky Forums anyways.

And yea, I know they will most likely never be implemented, but comparing some boots to an entire new continent that increases land mass by 50% is a bit much user.....

if it's useless why add it?

wow

more like attack and defense are as low econ and equally unimpressive as strength

I really like that image

Bumping with pussy.

una vela

ded thred
ded gaem
ded numale players

and yet I rarely get to use it

flax slaves when?

shoah this is your father get off the internet you know you're grounded

>there's only one una vela poster

dos velas

gmone cooking when

If blessed d hide armor is confirmed useless why has it already been added? Since its only apparent use is for collection or Veeky Forums purposes, and blessed boots would be equally as useless, then why not add them as well for the same reason?

Serber ded ?

serber still not ded
thred ded

because d hide boots were released less than a year ago, this server is 06/07

how many times must you be told

I think it hasn't been enough times yet. I bet he also wants gold ornament kits for his dragon armour as well as all the other new cosmetic osrs tt stuff.

I don't see what the big deal is, we already have bronze (g) which is largely decorative just like god hide boots would be and that's OSRS as well

This server isn't a perfect clone of 06/07 no matter how much you pretend it is. Some things are cherry picked to make a better gaming experience which is how it should be, it's not like 06/07 was a perfect game by an stretch of the imagination, it's just better than what the game has become today.

That doesn't mean there aren't some things worth implementing. And of those a cosmetic item that won't affect your game play if you don't choose to get it is hardly something to protest.

if an admin doesn't want to wear it and if it isn't 2007 canon then it isn't going in

what do now

I just don't know anymore.
First the gnome flight didn't trigger
Now the gate won't trigger

Forgot picture because I'm a fag

Why tho

if you want the boots so bad, code them yourself? then hand it to pickles and watch him mmmmmmm you the fuck out then stuff that custom content garbage in the trash

ded thread
ded game
living grind

>Lmao, dude, just use Mantis Bugtracker
>Ok, sure
>Nothing acknowledged for days

In-game bug report gets checked once a month at most, at which point it's just dumped into mantis

Is this bait

who here /garbage collector/

Yes.
Send them anyway
and post them here

is there anything more disgusting?

>all those blue dragon scales and dust
h-how much

Lost ghostpeak ammy. Spoke to guy in swamp, no option to get it back. What do?

kys to learn spook speak

go away duper!!!!

sell me magic logs pls

>all those
>implying it's a respectable amount

how do you have all that shit but only one (1) 99

trading :^)

did you buy Joyums nudes

I tried just for you user.

nvm

looking for fegs thatll 1v1 me.

Pm me ign darango