pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

BUFF DRAGON

Reminder to stay away from /dsg/ post February 8th as that is when all the streamers will be able to talk about the DLC.

Darkmoon is broken and gay

Best man coming in

and then she farts

>stay away from here for a month

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Sulyvahn did nothing wrong.

Pontiff suckyvahn more like

if the Dark Soul turns out to be a boss, how would it be possible to make it not shit?

Just killed him... AGAIN!

It would do you good to escape the autistic circlejerk here.

I'm trying to make early game int work
Would a dex weapon do more damage with raw infusion and Great Magic Weapon or a Crystal Infusion for the early game?

Dual katana wielding humanity sprite with flippy ring and 12 attack combos

Why is there a large, plastic tarp on the floor? Was Sulyvahn's grand plan to turn the cathedral into a large slip and slide?

>we will never have as cool boss names as a literal who's made up bosses

The cathedral was under renovation

>all of the nails everywhere
>this was canon

>Sunbroing in Lothric Castle
>co-oping with a mage
>fight past all the hordes and kill an sip happy invader
>come to the dragon bridge
>drop down to show him
>fight past the hordes and kill the outrider
>sprint through the two dragons
>look back
>he's going for the items
>he gets stunlocked by the dragon's fire and dies

4 health bar reskinned Orphan

they put a tarp down for easy cleanup of slime after Aldrich walked through

DEEPEST LORE

>accidentally send Greirat on the final pillage

I'm sorry...

Enjoy your bolts.

He deserves it

For keeping his sludge off the floor while they kept him there, before bringing him up to Ornstein/Smough's room to eat Gwyndolin. I'm serious, even aldrich's throne has a tarp over it because he's so fucking nasty.

>Ringed City
>Octagonal Village

why? he's so nice

>Circular Sanctum
>Triangle Tower

>Long ago, when Sulyvahn was yet a young sorcerer, he discovered the Profaned Capital and an unfading flame below a distant tundra of Irithyll, and a burning ambition took root within him.

Is it implying Sully was the one that caused the flame to suddenly fall on the Profaned Capital?

Yeah, but he's still an idiot if he thought it was a suicide run. Or he actually wanted to die.

No, he just saw the burning remains of the Capital and brought the Flame (that Yhorm had failed to stop) home with him

>he actually wanted to die.
yes, he did want to die since the love of his life died

>only 30 posts in the last 20 minutes

Does /dsg/ stand for Dead Slow General?

Man, Greirat's questline is so easy to fuck up, especially around Irythill.
>Accidentally killed the Old Demon King before sending Greirat to pillage
>Accidentally going to the Distant Manor while Greirat's out pillaging
>Accidentally forgot to save Squidward of Cafeteria before sending Greirat to pillage
>Accidentally had a chat with Squidward of Cafeteria while Greirat is out pillaging
>Accidentally forgot to send him to pillage at all
Your trip to Irythill has to be flawless, or else Greirat's fucking dead. Also Fuck Sirris's and Anri's questlines, why do I have to have a little chat every time I see these fuckers?

Faggot suffering through unpatched Dark Souls, I totally forgot upgraded weapons don't actually get scaling improvements. Fucking hell and drop rates for upgrade materials suck ass.

I WANT TO meet SISTER LILLIANE OF THE SABLE CHURCH

I feel like we should change /dsg/s name to /dsp/. It would bring back some attention and life for sure

It's 3 am. I'm just fapping. What could I even say?

We have the next trickle of information about the DLC in two weeks and it's over two months until guaranteed content comes unless a patch arrives beforehand.

>Rhombus Road
>Trapazoid Temple

I miss the /v/ermin and DLC returnies shitting up the thread atleast it wasnt boring then

Didn't we get loads of screenshots, concept art, and item descriptions along with the DLC trailer? Why aren't you discussing?

Well, I'm back to it. Stopped DaS3 at the fat fucker before second boss because I didn't like the combat style and setting nearly as much as Bloodborne. But I know that I'm probably missing out on a great game.

Help a brother out! Need a basic build to let me try out most weapons and not be too weak/get raped in the process so I can gear up for my next playthrough. Pretty please?

>missing all that bait and retards post announcement

No posts is better than shitposts

What's there to discuss? We have brief images of a lot of things but nothing to talk about it. Even the item descriptions given by the Bamco guy are brief and to a point with no real lore around the DLC in them.

Do people who use UGS or other ultra weapons dump points into Vit? How the hell do they wear armour AND use their ultra weapons?

Why do people still go into Dark Souls expecting more bloodborne? Just because it's the same company?
You wouldn't go into Uncharted expecting Jak and Daxter, would you?

Because they probably enjoyed Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 is the closest thing to it.

I wish DS games didn't have weapon reinforcement so it was easier to just pick new shit up off the ground and start using it immediately

would be way more fun IMO

Will someone PLEASE talk to me about Demons Souls without spoilering me?

I never got a chance to play a nogames station until yesterday.

I killed the phanalax, and got stucked at the Tower Knight.He rekts my shit everytime, but I'll do it.

Fucking Demons putting fog on my kingdom. I'm gonna destroy them all.

I can see why dark souls is so good, demons souls got a lot right, until now.

I'm feeling the same I felt playing Dark Souls, it feels good, man. Not even bloodbourne gave me that.

He saw you as a good friend and felt you were worth the risk of trying to loot in Lothric. Also it ties in with feeling like he has nothing left to live for since Loretta is dead. You gave him purpose and he chose to take the ultimate risk for you but it ended in death.

Never said I was expecting Bloodborne, just enjoyed it more than what I played in DaS3.

dude you kick everyone's asses as you stroll through Londor with your dick out, and as Yuria and Anri start to fellate you, you slaughter the physical manifestation of the Abyss, the Abyss Archdragon Kalameet, ending the Abyss forever. You then walk straight into the heart of the heart of the heart of the Deep, slaughtering giant Human Dregs until you come across the deepest most primordial dreg of all: the Dark Soul, Orphan of Kosm. You kill it and claim the Dark Soul and unlock a secret 4th ending by trading it to the crows for the Pendant which opens to reveal a 2nd painted world where you retreat to and have MFFFFFF orgies with every eligible female character in the game

Did that ladder lead to the Iron Keep though?

>got stucked at the Tower Knight.He rekts my shit everytime, but I'll do it.
the game isn't linear user, you can go to any of the other areas instead of just Boletaria if you're stuck there

Yeah. Gotta wear the heavy armour somehow.

havelfap + at least 18 vit usually

Tower Knight isn't that hard, especially if you're smart and take out the casters first. After that though you're definitely going to want to explore the other archstones.

What did you want to talk about?

>Got stuck*

Fixed. Sorry, I'm tired.

You're right. I'll try something different tomorrow.

I really like the Phanalax battle, it is like that spider of Demons Souls, but it is more interesting.

Because like Urobuchi, Miyazaki is only capable of doing one type of story, and just recycles shit from his previous works that everyone is all too happy to lap up off the shit-stained floor.

Guessing +2 rings?

You gotta use King Allant's sword who's not actually alant but a demon who took it's place to serve the Old One that clerics unawarely pray to without realizing they are praying to the being they hate so you either put him to sleep or kill maiden in black and become his demon.

Yeah I figured. I run straight past him, take out the archers, and then attack his feet but his aoe always gets me.

I really don't know what to talk about. Can I get a little, non spoilering info about world tendency? What does it mean? There's this gate in Boletaria, right at the start, which is closed, and there's a message saying "If your world tendency is white..." near it.

Where can I find more info about it ingame?

Are you trying to spoil me? I didn't read lol

If you haven't, do yourself a favour and do NOT read the post above yours.

World tendency is pushed towards white when you slay demons, and pushed towards black when you die in body form (so suicide in the Nexus and always go in phantom form). There are other effects but that's the most part, and certain events require white or black.

havelfap is ds1 user

in ds2 if you want to be a poisy ultraweapon guy you would probably do something like chloranthy ring + 1st dragon ring + giant's ring + royal soldier ring

obviously +2 is always better than +1 or +0

Nice, thank you. Are there other colors? Or only black and white?

Literally just salty DS2 isn't accepted by the souls community.

They're ideal if you have them but even the ng versions can be alright if you don't have better. It all depends on what you're wearing and keeping your weight under 70%

>stuck
>at Tower Knight

Scrub

Be sure to kill all the guys firing arrows at you first. It's easier to kill this boss when not locking onto him. Since he's pretty slow you can sprint right behind him after he started an animation and hit him a few times on a leg. Once you hit both his legs enough he'll fall and you'll get free damages hitting his head. Repeat until he's dead. Also be caregul when he falls, he deals damages if he falls on you.

Just tell him the more steam coming out of Tower Knight's feet are an indicator he's doing something right.

It ranges from Pure Black to Pure White. Once you finish your first blind playthrough, check that out on the wiki. It's pretty neat and if you want to platinum it you will need to know.

The more black the world is, the harder enemies are and the more souls you get. Plus Black Phantom enemies will show up and have a 100% chance to drop their items plus regular enemies drop more. In white tendency, enemies are easier but drop fewer souls and less frequently their items, though healing items are more plentiful.

Don't worry about it just yet. Play through blind for the best experience.

Now that the dust has settled:

DS3 > DS2 > DS1

>tell him the exact same thing except it's sort of kinds cryptic so lol who knows what happens when u do???/

Should we also tell him about the power behind the Black Phantoms, or let him go in blind?

I like all the games, but it depends entirely on what you're referencing for what is "best" and "worst". DS1 introduced a lot of people to the game, and had some great moments and things about it, but it was definitely less advanced. DS2 had a lot of balance issues and poor design choices but had the most content and was the most unique. DS3 felt the most polished and most finished but still suffered from lack of build diversity at the endgame.

Definitely blind.

>geh-HEEEE!
What did she mean by this?

>scrub

What the fuck did thou just fucking say about me, you little broken sword wielder hollow? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Masters Logan Magical School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret invasions on Oolacile, and I have over 300 confirmed humanities offered to my waifu. I am trained in fai warfare and I’m the top Wrath of the Gods caster in the entire Lordran. You are nothing to me but just another Darkwraith. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the North, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over GFWL? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the russian territory and your bloodstain is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, sun light maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your "no deaths all bosses run". You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my infused caestus. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal that I found on corpses laying around, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this land, you corraled little undea. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” havelfap flipping katana build was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. You will fall off a cliff. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm surprised there's no art with these two together.

Hope he enjoys the Satsuki encounter

Thanks, cuties. I'm out now, after I finish, and I will finish, I'm coming back here.

Bye.

>putting one-off characters and a shitty greatsword on the game cover
At least it looks cool, but still

Is Champion Gundyr the best reuse of an earlier boss in the series?

I'm pretty sure they both play a prominent role in the second DLC. Also, I wonder if the painter is the same one that painted the Painting of Ariamis, or if that was her mother.

Yes, thank you so much for whoever did this. Didn't think someone would do it

Yeah why do they do this shit?

>yfw the final boss of the DLC is Ludleth, the Colossus Reborn.

>cuties

Who is that even supposed to be?

too bad the hood isn't as cool in game

that is the Forlorn, an NPC invader linked to Aldia's lore or something who was added in SotFS

If the next game he makes is the same shit as these, I'll buy that.
Till then, the guy's personally made four games, one being a crappy Armored Core installment.

Fun fact: he didn't actually "make" 3. All he really did was hang out as company president and pass the final game. He didn't do any level/art/character design, writing, or any real hands-on work, believe it or not.

And even if he did work closely on it, I bet it still would've sucked since the guy has said a million times that he hates making sequels.

Blame him for AC4 though, that game isn't anything like what the AC series traditionally is supposed to be.

Forlorn. Literal random NPCs that may or may not invade you throughout the game for no fucking reason at all. Their gear was pretty awesome but the weapons sucked unless you went out of your way to sin and then use up a ring slot and still have reduced HP.

sinning never mattered, the damage bonus capped at 50% hp

however you could use them in the red arena and get the hollowing bonus while still having full hp (as long as you were hollow outside the arena)

He was a crappy friend and a worse thief. I'd rather hang out with Patches. Less depressing.

Could job jackass, you stole a bunch of shit from a place I'm about to clear out then sold it to me. Could just wait for me so we could clear out everything together.

Seriously, would've been neat if he show'd up in the levels and you'd have to rescue him instead of some obtuse bullshit with Siegward.