/lidg/ ─ Let It Die General

My greatest masterpiece: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

first for no emo dipwads shitting up the thread

sorry I was such a biatch earlier

Yeah, there's no bathroom here.

Yeah yeah speak your words

i want to snoogle Detox!

Hopefully by the end of the week we can remove the

>[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

if they don't fuck it up.

sup j-head

Did that dev stream already happen?
Did anything meaningful come out of it or did they just dick around for a while and then give everyone a single Death Metal

Maybe I'll get more than "get fucked" responses this time with this webm, but seriously, how the hell do I just go from standing up to lying into the ground?

turns out 1* buzzsaw deals 15x durability damage to jackals. who knew

What suda/grasshopper game should I play next?
I've played Killer7 and ive watched a let's play for both nmh1 and 2 im so sorry but i didn't really have a way to play them so i caved and watched someone else

i wish i could wipe my memory and play them blind

They didn't really say anything worth while. They just did a 10 Death Metal raffle, said they'd change the level 1 starting banks cap from 40k to 50k, and mentioned TDM fixes without saying anything beyond that.

lol get recked faggot

cause he head butted you so hard

I think this is a known bug, actually. It looks like you dropped him to his stagger threshold while he was doing his charge animation, then it got confused and dropped you out in the middle of it.

Also this resulted in having receiving no damage every time he does that, even after the 10 minutes of guardshrooms wore off. Apparently his lower body doesn't have hitboxes?

to me that looks like bad netcode but the game is played clientside so probably not.

i mean its definitely a matter of the lying-down animation being "stored" and then compensated to later, but the reason could be many different things

basically that is a bug

the game has bugs

uh killer is dead i guess

it wont scratch a let-it-die itch at all beyond the general aesthetic feel though

Let it Die.
But for real, if you have the console for it, Shadow of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw are alright. Killer is Dead is nice too.

When I think back on those 3 games though, I see a lot of potential not being used.

it's G-Head, dweeb!

I am completely analpained
I had to quit out of the game and lose my fighter. After that, I went up with my other person and same thing happened to me, except this time Taro was far away and his rockets blew me up from the ground.

It didn't hit his stagger threshold, he continued to do that move at the very end over and over until I eventually had to quit. Even waited until the guardshrooms wore off.

So how many fish shroom do you guys generally use per jackal?

and yet that is not AT ALL how armor and weapon rating conventions work

The fuck is up with the aggro ranges in this game, some screamers see me through walls others let me walk up to them from the side, some hater screamer fests I can walk in on others they are much less receptive to onlookers.

>milk black only farmable from a trap room
>there's like 6 other drops that can spawn in the trap room
post stupid fucking decisions

I only need one but if you don't think you can do enough damage to a jackal, use 2 per.

I stand by what I said.

How's tdm at g4? A little scared of ranking up cause I'm actually doing alright with raiding bases naked (deleted a few g3s to drop down a few ranks as most invaders get destroyed at my third defender).

I'm running into tons of bases with cleaver saber defenders so be careful

but your name starts with a j

what decal do you use?

The bigger problem is that half of the late game armor and weapons take ~7 MILK Blacks each in order to get them to the point where you can start using reds

Can't you see it?
The ground are grabbing your arms

>~7 MILK Blacks

>mfw stuck to candol wolf
>mfw started getting lots of milk blacks at 31+

>so many cool looking armors in the 20s and 30s
>almost all of them need like 13 BLACKED milks each

FUCK this game, i just want to look cool

It's the rank where people start using shit like Cleaver/Death Burner Iron defenders, which mean you can be absolutely fucked if you aren't completely over prepared
It's the kind of thing where I'd honestly say to be wary until you get to 31+ and can trivialize any defense with guardshrooms and evershrooms

>Kill f36 Goto
>Continue climbing the tower
>Holy shit, straight to f40 boss
>Escalator to f40, yeeeeeeah
>GATEBLOCKED

Goddamn it, guess I gotta kill Jinny dear.

>Game's face when I thought I could skip Jinny

Why the fuck can't we climb up to her in 38, that's so retarded. I'm honestly pissed every fucking time.

Enjoy 4-5 floors of ease, abuse that mushroom shit now so you can beat Taro and get the treasure hunter decal for later.

You'll uhh... probably have a hard time trying to get this set up for yourself.

Those decals

What the fuck... how many times you pull? i've got multiple of the shittiest fucking decals and i only have 1 of those. the double handed decal is the only one i have atm and fuck me do i want serial killer.

It sucks, I have like four premium raging bulls, but no regular bulls and sure as shit no serial killer.

And my last like 5 stews have all been stat discounts

I've bought too many stews to keep count and most of the money came out of dev raids and when decal duping was a thing and it was easy to dupe then sell said decals. Guess I lucked out for Serial Killer cause it's the only 4 star I have.

>Some fag from Cali kept farming me from the revenge list just so he could capture my defenders.

You niggers got anything better to do?

163 hours in this fucking game and I still haven't found the BP for the Trucker Apron or the Steel Soldier Apron
God damn it

you sound hurt, calm down by grinding for those randoms

that's what you get for equipping the cock sucker decal, remember?

I've been in the first 11 floors literally hundreds of times and I don't have a single texas farmer blueprint.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
this faggot is still flopping around the floor like a fish on 40f

The autism levels are off the charts with this one.

#NOTALLCALIFORNIANS

I got both Texas Farmer and Trucker Sets, but I can't for the life of me find Steel Soldier or Doctor Dill blueprints, and buying them from Gyaku-Funsha is so fucking expensive

I got a new phone. If you senpais could post uncle death wall papers I'd appreciate it

Duh I have the whole Dr.Drill set and the entirety of Steel Soldier except for the helm, I wish it was possible to trade blueprints.

Seriously
It's fucking insane that it costs 2.2 times as much to buy the blueprint for 1* armor than it does to buy a mushroom stew or a high level metal

get good faggot. i can make 100k on like a 30 minute material run through the 20s.

or just fucking go to 2f wanoki, then go up and down the escalator farming the hater on 3f kimo-magome theres literally nothing else there.

less than 15% hp, 4 bull decals + samurai, eat a guard shroom and one shot his ass. you can kill him probably 3 times per guard shroom, thats 15k easily in like 40 seconds.

faggots

news break: genius user introduces massive artificial inflation into let it die economy.

however, no one fucking cares because they spend all their KC instead of keeping it in their bank like dipshits

even easier: depending on the layout the 1f hater can be right next to an escalator up to 2f imokawa-cho. use the same decals and escalator trick but crush the frog next to him for tear gas. gas him, 1 shot, rinse, repeat. i just generated 50k in about 3 mins..

get cali shiiter, I can make 400k+ in 30min without leaving waiting room

> thats 15k easily in like 40 seconds

not with those loading times

this is the only correct answer

Thanks

this mathematically does not compute. it takes 23 seconds to reach the first bank where as it takes me 4 to reach the hater.

the loading times on TDM are much longer.

125mps down 25up shitter

>proud of 15k in 3 minutes

ok shitter

You know diamond gets 10k bonus and dev raids hold approximately 30k? So 40k, if you arent shit you can complete in under 2 min

at last, in less than 2 hours, I'll have my 3*+4 Buzzsaw Mashers!

I can't imagine the grind for the jackal gear, grinding for the relatively few Oxygen-free Copper for my mashers was awful.

i said 15k in less then 1 minute, more like 40-45 seconds. plus you aren't having to fight all the devs, plus loading time on TDM is way longer than an escalator and you know it.

>anons butthurt they didn't think of it first

>>anons butthurt they didn't think of it first

"Farm the same hater" is probably mentioned on the ign wiki for christs sake.

too bad loading screens make your claims untrue, sry not sry m8

feel free to post a video though of you can make more cash than dev raids

I like how you only account loading for TDM but you magically go up and down an escalator 5 times in 40 seconds
>user thinks hes a special snowflake

Seriously its everyone in the games first thought when they go to a shop and are short on cash, go up and down and farm hater till you can buy what you want.

>Anons think this is an issue of money and not just how bullshit it is
By the time someone has that enough money, they are only getting that blueprint to complete a set, not to use

So today I got giant killer and serial killer from soups, tossed em on to see dmg. Giant killer x2 serial killer x2 barbarian x2 on my attacker 200 str 180 dex.
>Eat sting
>throw fish
>35k crit 35k crit 35k crit
well then, that was alot nicer than 20k crits with x2 superhero

TDM loading is noticeable longer than escalators. it's waaay longer to load, and has to load twice. then you have to clear vs 1 dev hater. also how many mushrooms are you using to clear the raid that fast? the farm i mentioned requires nothing, there's already frogs there to use as tear gas and you can one shot the hater.

going into a raid restores your HP to full so you cant use the 4 x bull decals to one shot the haters.

go ahead and be a faggot, the dev raids are getting nerfed anyway.

She's got a big ol' neck

nice meltdown

>u mad xd

it currently takes zero shrooms due to the sim exploit. even without it it would only take 1 evershroom plus the lowest nailgun/crossbow you have developed for 40k kc/sp

youre magically forgetting you also need to load twice just to kill 1 hater, and since youre wasting time gathering a frogshroom you arent getting close to the amount you claimed

stay salty niga

lol get good

Let me get this straight, this guy uses the escalator 5 times, kills 3 frogs, picks up said frogs shroom, throws shroom and 1 shots 3 haters all in 40 seconds. What a fucking god!
>Thinks you cant 1 shot dev haters without bulls x4

so you just waste a fuck ton of time stack shrooms 2 at a time in the sim first?

seems like a really niggerish way to do it, and becoming harder to believe dev raid is cleared in 2 mins counting loading times. i'm guessing its more like 3.5 or 4, especially if youre going to blackskin it up in the sim first.

you cali fags, what ever will you do when the dev raids are nerfed.

>i'm guessing its more like 3.5 or 4

it is around there with loading times, but it certainly does make more money than your poverty method

We already know you're from reddit, throwing racial epithets into the middle of your meltdown isn't fooling anyone.

nothing because we already got rich from doing them

so wheres that video of your magical farming method?

already have everything lol
anything new they add i'm more than prepared for

you dont even need to use turtle shrooms, use a poison claw with a heavy hitter like katana or pork chopper is ez dev raid money

alright and how much time is added by shrooming in the sim first? another minute or two?

Really wish someone was ballsy enough to upload pics of all the armors maxed.

>mentions loading times for dev raids
>doesnt mention loading times for killing 1 measly hater

lmao

where to get aluminum alloy 7075??

We always could. There's numerous different bugged quests, OP's sentence is stupid.

anyone??