Uh oh! The Chevy Focus Group Spokesperson is talking shit about your non-Chevy. What do?

Uh oh! The Chevy Focus Group Spokesperson is talking shit about your non-Chevy. What do?

Rent a GTR and drive by blasting Kid Rock's Cocky

Ask him how many rental/fleet cars he's sold.

Ask him how reliable his car is

>wow..............it's a hatchback.

Ask him for an Oldsmobile.

mention ecoboost and watch him break down

Benchrace and laugh, honestly.

Change the channel

>FEELS LIKE A BMW

gm has never won le mans

That thing got a hemi?

Point out how he's an idiotic spokesperson who didn't notice my Seirra Grande is just a rebadged Silverado.

Smoke some shatter, do a skid in my commodore and crash it into the nearest McDonald's.

But I own a Camaro...

offer him a ride in my new chevy

tell him to pick any chevy with the same amount of cylinders and NA just like mine, and then I challenge him to a race at laguna seca.

He won't stand a fuckin chance

"My non-Chevrolet has never let me down, and the GM product that I owned needed an engine replacement."

But I do have a chebby, and it's better than everything you can buy off the lot right now.

Ask him why Chebby can't make a small car anyone wants to buy.

Turd gens are fucking trash.

Your car will always be worse than an S2000.

Care to explain why, instead of regurgitating a meme? It's a blast to drive and looks and sounds great. Plus I can actually see out of it, unlike a new one. It's also a very carefully optioned one, it has the 4 barrel v8, 4 wheel discs (90% of them had iron or aluminum rear drums), no t-tops, and a super t10 4 speed manual transmission that won't shit itself like a t5.

The third gen can't turn meme is stupid too, it handles exceptionally well, and better than the first gens that everyone creams themselves over, because it has some of this thing called chassis rigidity and coil springs. If you'd educate yourself about the automotive industry from the time instead of comparing old stuff to new stuff, you'd realize that these were actually the best handling american cars at the time and much faster than everything else because EVERYTHING was dogshit slow, but you can blame the EPA forcing emissions regulations down everyone's throat without giving them any time to engineer anything to meet them. Drive one sometime, it'll put a smile on your face despite being "slow".