Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/this-2018-toyota-supra-brochure-is-a-big-fake-1792295418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one. its a v6 garbage.

>tfw when no 3jz-gte

>beamer garbage

V6>l6

if its anything like modern Toyota design, it will look like shit

Going to need additional source and verification.

so the concept pics were true

GET OFF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOWWW!!!!!!!!!!

you mean like the GT86/BRZ?
Not as bad as the regular toyotas these days, but still bland af

explain?

I am. Can't wait to pre order and get the cool spoiler DLC.

I'd buy that...

I bet you would love that.

Just be patient user.

If it can at least reach meme levels of horsepower whilst staying reliable through easy aftermarket like the last supra then there is almost no reason to not like it and it will do a great deal to set itself apart from the rest of the twin turbo V6s. Can't wait to see those thicc drag radials on them if it turns out to be a powerhouse. Yea, i know the last supra was good for other things but that's kinda the car's thing in the states and id like that again in a 21st century package.

If its just another standard twin turbo V6 then no.. not hyped at all. i feel like we have plenty of those already.

>180 degree bend

wtf is this loopy ass pipe layout

Toyota knows what's at stake with this car. They won't do what Honda did to the NSX.

There won't be a 2+2 under 100k that can compete with this car

I wouldnt trust Toyota that much.

Man that looks horrible. A millennial clusterfuck of high door lines, fuckhuge mirrors, faux exhaust, faux aerodynamics, just fucking stop.

After the disapointment that was the nsx, i dont know op. Maybe we should leave meme cars alone...

>There won't be a 2+2 under 100k that can compete with this car
Eh, i don't really buy that at all. this (is) a BMW platform after all and if its one thing BMW doesn't do is be the fastest anything in any price bracket. also the Camaro ZL1 is a 2+2 and at $60,000-$70,000 it is nearly impossible to make anything faster under 100k (that's not what i'm looking for in a supra anyway).

Although.. as cheesy as it sounds if the engine is godly we could see a future fast and furious movie scenario between the Challenger Demon and a tuned up next gen supra.

Nobody here because this place is full of poorfags who jerk off to pictures of 80s Japanese shitboxes during their busride to autism school

Fake news
that's the FT1 conecpt. The production car has different headlights and probably won't use the old supra logo.
Here's the car they are testing, I'm not getting my hopes up 2bh

I just did a google search on toyota supra new, and the first results say that this "leaked" brochure was faked

What the fuck are you saying? The new Supra will probably have the level of performance of a Z4 35i. Nothing more.

objectively wrong, byeeeeeeeeeeee

The M2 is like the modern Supra
But the Supra was not so great in the 1990's, pretty sure the R34 and E36 M3 could out handle it on track.

>we could see a future fast and furious movie
i certainly hope not

This one is a more recent screenshot of a prototype

What makes you say it's all faux?

>le "supra can only drag" meme

please tell me im not the only one seeing some viper resemblance here.

Those giant exhaust tips?

>fun to drive again
sure if I made six figures a year to fucking buy one it would be fun

>Spreading Fake News

jalopnik.com/this-2018-toyota-supra-brochure-is-a-big-fake-1792295418