Denver commute

>Denver commute

Pleb

You are like a baby. Watch this.

*summons 4:00PM Washington DC traffic to rape your bum bum*

This is literally Perth except the lanes are the other way around.

>people think their congestion is special

Meanwhile in Toronto...

sounds about right. I-25 is my least favorite place in the world.

SF bay bridge, generally traffic on both sides at this section

>anyone outside of los angeles complaining about traffic

i was born in the traffic, molded by it

The traffic never stops in LA

not too bad if you avoid 25 and 36 to bee h family

>t. wagecuck with 35 minute commute each way

But cars are actually moving in that picture

>The part of Highway 401 that passes through Toronto is North America's busiest highway
Hesoos

>4:00pm DC traffic

WORST

All you fags that hate public transportation will change your mind after one DC rush hour romp. Too bad our Metro is a huge fire hazard now.

>But cars are actually moving in that picture

For now. Trust me, all of those ramps and it's still horrible. It's never enough.

lel I was stuck in a gridlock at 3am on the 401 once

fuck leaving sf on the bay bridge during rush hour
>have to do it at least once a week

That's not traffic. I've honestly have given up taking the highways anymore.

I'm confused, how do you guys have cars? Does the communist government ration them out?

go to manila philipines if you love traffic. you will be in heaven

why would I willingly travel where nonwhites live?

for cheap underage sluts? oh and traffic

>Boston traffic

Fucking stoners probably just driving slow

>cheap underage sluts
take your degeneracy and leave this board.

you asked nigger how about you GTFO

Come to Toronto and you will be wishing you were back in Denver traffic.
401 North America's busiest highway

That's because traffic grows with the space you give it. Every lane added only makes traffic worse. You wanna change something, reach deep in your funding pockets and develop a viable public transport network.

True. Just show up with a car and thats good enough. Thanks user

>*summons 4:00PM Washington DC traffic to rape your bum bum*
Everyone thinks about the Capital area, they truly don't know the horror of proper metro DC

AFAIK the only state that actually has radiator-water tanks along the highway as well as crews specifically devised to help motorists who overheat.

true story... my car is just out of view in the upper left in that picture

You are the traffic, man.

This chat should just be called "city traffic" because we've all had awful experiences around cities. It took me 3 and a half hours to make it 2 miles into the Lincoln tunnel from jersey in the morning. I get paid by the hour but damn. If I have to go anywhere in NYC and I'm not getting paid, I only take my motorcycle. It saves hours. But also I don't have to go anywhere in NYC for anything but work.

My commute home is like that, only it's only one lane.

It's worse if I go a direct route, which is two lanes locked solid, with two empty bus lanes. However, motorcycling means I can skip down the bus lane at 45MPH, slide into traffic at the end, and gun it home from there.

>complains about traffic
>doesn't get a motorcycle to enjoy lane splitting

its been raining alot lately, but that's what rain gear is for

Every city along the Front Range is like that, but Denver is pretty bad. Any major city is bad really.

Quit bitching faggot. I live in denver and moved from LA, I'll take denver traffic anyday

Truly the fucking worst

All those people and infrastructure for half of them

I'm in Denver as well, looking at a change and might be working in downtown Denver. Not sure about this as well, the traffic can fuck you up. No wonder, many people take the train/bus to downtown. I paid for parking in one of them garages, while doing business in downtown, holy shit they charged me $18 for parking in the garage. Damn,

Well if you quit taking all them refugees....

Denver traffic ain't shit. It's literally super mild.

>all that empty pickup
why do you hate trains again?

There is a train actually right next to that highway.

Trains suck if you want to go somewhere not on the train tracks or don't want to be near people in the morning

Detroit commute(I'm sure much better in comparison), but 696 is always fucked

>implying refugees can drive

Actually considering the money they get, they can probably afford a 3 series or something

Thank fuck they are all in the GTA, go 2 hours north of it and theres none, they cant stand the snow or cold lel

>tfw everyones stoned

true true