/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Chaos in the Land Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars nearing release, March 2nd.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is around the corner for the west, Feburary 21st.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization.
-Nioh is nearing release, Yasuke confirmed. Feburary 7th.
-Godseekers is nearing release for the west, Feburary 1st.
-If you want to talk about a musou title or a game similar to the genre, do so. No one's stopping you. There's no need to shit on the mainline series, just talk about whatever peon-slaying game you wish without the poor bait and fanboyism. Even if keeps the thread alive, it's not needed.
-Shu-free is the Wei to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv288501704
youtube.com/watch?v=EeIR9r-nWvc
youtube.com/watch?v=BBHF5buj3M4
youtube.com/watch?v=qxABfXb9mMo
youtube.com/watch?v=m232r03Ya4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anything else I missed, go ahead and post it.

No Shu partisan below this post

I love cows!

Do you like Cow Pee?

I like Cow Cow better.

>live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv288501704
Get in here, special Musou Stars stream in a few minutes.

IS THIS... TRUE LOVE??

So Musou Stars will have around 30 playable characters, so 5 more unannounced characters.

They barely even interacted, who thinks up this shit.

>Out of all the characters, the streamer picks Zhao Yun
Why?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EeIR9r-nWvc
>There's a youtube link
Well, fuck me.

Most of the time, these people have access to the games without actually knowing what or who the game or characters are. Same for the people who get games early and 'leak' them, they're really bad at the game 80% of the time.

I remember watching their pre-release DW8:E stream, the streamer didn't know how to assign soldiers to characters so he didn't show any battle.

Just because they stream, it doesn't mean they're good.

The mother has some pretty impressive furries, if you know what I mean.

>Zhou Cang got picked
Finally!

Is it just me or the officers AI seems more aggressive now in Musou Stars?

And he's sanic fast on the ground, good.

>Basara Yukimura and Masamune
>Barely interact
U okay there buddy?

>The Toukiden producer actually knows how to play the game
I'll be damn, I'm honestly impressed.

>more corridor warfare
>shitty base system
>boss with a cutscene introduction dies after one combo
So, a disappointment?

So, I bought Samurai Warriors 4 Empires. What's a good way to unlock all the cutscenes? Not just the historical ones mind you. What is there to do aside from completling the battles and unlocking cutscenes? Is there no free battle or whatsoever?

>more corridor warfare
That map was from Toukiden 1, which has a bunch of different small areas connected to each other through "loading screen" so it became corridor warfare when got translated to a musou map was unavoidable.

>shitty base system
Won't be as obnoxious as DW5 or DW6 era.

>boss with a cutscene introduction dies after one combo
Probably because of the difficulties, but
>Expecting good boss fight in a musou game
I hate the short officer introduction clip though. It looks so half-assed.

Better look at some trophy guides, I played it and it's a chore

There's a cutscene guide on koeiwarriors, look it up. Also, Empires games are best enjoyed if you're willing to fill do roleplaying and fill in the gaps in the narration in your head as you play.

What did I miss? Did they announce release date already?

he obvsiouly meant real live yukimaru and massmune stoopid

A shitty stream of Zhao Yun and Zhou Cang's gameplay, and then an actually pretty well played Ouka's stream. You didn't miss much, and the game is to be released March 2nd in Japan.

No, I was just an idiot who confused Basara for SW. A shameful display.

>Those costume swap
Aside from Yukimura wearing Ryu's costume, and maybe the Arima with Yukimura's costume, the rest looks horrible.

>That Nobunyaga and Opoona picture
CUTE!

The special stream was... not that special. At least we did see some gameplay stream, which is nice, I guess.

So what upcoming is every one most looking forward to?

>There's no need to shit on the mainline series, just talk about whatever peon-slaying game you wish without the poor bait and fanboyism.
Christ, you're such sensitive little women. This is Veeky Forums, not some generic shithead forum.

If someone dislikes something about the main series then they can shit on that thing all they like.

Nioh, though I won't be able to actually play it for a long time though.

As it should be. Too many people today involved in gaming that don't know the first thing about the medium.

Zhou Cang looks like a cool character if we get over the fact he's yet another person sucking Guan Yu's bearded dick.

The sexual tension is real.

Moveset looks fun, now lets see how they handle his personality, but as you said he'll probably just another fag who suck Guan Yu's dick all day long

I've been reading some stuff about him, considering how he starts off as a bandit and a member of the Yellow Turbans and then becomes a benevolent Shu officer after after being impressed by Guan Yu's countless qualities it's pretty much guaranteed that will be 90% of his characterization. Fuck he kills himself after Guan Yu gets Wu'd.

Guan Yu needs to disappear forever

Fucking Guan Yu once again

what did you expect, Guan Yu is literally 90% of the Shu faction, everyone else is either a straight up criminal or only known due to their association to Guan Yu.

Guan Yu himself is only as hyped as he is because Cao Cao wanted to recruit him, but when you look at it Cao Cao tried to recruit almost everyone else too at some point.

Cao Cao's entire shtick is that he knew talent when he saw it. Guan Yu didn't know actual benevolence when he saw it.

>all these Shu haters

Why can't you just accept a little benevolence into your lives and admit Liu Bei and his comrades are the heroes China needed?

Came on now, I'm annoyed by Shu and Guan Yu as much as everyone else here but we can't deny that THE GOD OF WAR was an excellent fighter, can we?

Because Liu Bei wasn't even benevolent and if we're going for "for the peoplez :p" then Zhang Jiao was far more benevolent.

He needed backup to fight Lu Bu.

Because Liu Bei wasn't any less desplicable than say, Cao Cao. I'd argue he was more of treacherous snake.

You picked the only guy who is rememberd for being the stronkest. And while Guan Yu was at least a decent general even if he was kind of a stuck up prick Lu Bu was just retarded.

Zhang Liao, Zhao Yun, etc are also remembered for being batshit insane.

Sure but my point is we can't deny Guan Yu was a really good warrior.

I didn't say he's not a good warrior, he's just not the best and probably doesn't deserve the title "God of War".
That being said I honestly think Lu Bu doesn't either and someone like Zhuge Liang, Pang Tong, or Sima Yi would be more fitting. One warrior can't really do shit in the end.

t. Zhuge Zhang.

t. Lu "Strategy is useless Rawr" Bu
Look what happened to your daughter last time you did that

>he fell for the Zhuge Liang was anything else then a mediocre administrator meme

>inb4 he gets beamed up with Guan Yu in DW9

credit where it is due lad

>Special
Yeah he sure was Special...

It'll be worse; he'll be the fanboy who gets ignored constantly while he tries to impress Gary Yu. The hypothetical will give him a cockstroke rivalling Guan Yu himself.

At one point in the novel he manages to impress Guan Yu and eventually gets promoted to Guan Yu's weapons bearer. Do you think they would dare to waste the whole hypothetical on a thing like this? I can see the branching point being Zhou Cang saving the bearded ass at fan castle after he deciding to try to surpass Guan Yu. Fuck Xu Shu, he's already depressed anyway.

Add on to that, he'll be the prime suitor for Yinping. Someone post that image.

>there are actually people who enjoy this

>he only pretended to like Guan Yu to get in good and fuck his daughter

>This plot of his began even before said daughter was born
Truly a mastermind

What's the best, cheapest last gen Musou to get for the 360? Already have Warriors Orochi/2, Ken's Rage, DWG 1-3.99 Nights/2 for 360 as well. Alsp have Warriors Orochi, DW and Volume 2, and Undead Knights on PSP as well if that helps.

>there are actually people who don't enjoy it

>as if Dong Zhuo would enjoy his wives being defiled by faceless men
he enjoys gentle, loving missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation

Protect Cai Wenji's smile
or
Violate Cai Wenji's anus

Get dominated by Zhurong.

>gentle, loving missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation

What the fuck user, that's sick

She's used goods from the moment you meet her, there's nothing to violate anymore.

>big ears
>most interesting man in the world
>drunk butcher rapist
>white man?????
what the fuck this is the most progressive show I've ever seen

You and her have something in common, it seems.

Is anybody still playing DW8 or XL on the pustriple?
I started to clear my backlog and went with these. Last one I played was 4, 8 is a crazy improvement and I feel the same love I felt for 3.
Just cleared BENEVOLENCE story on Normal and trying out Hard.
Anybody wanna online or something?

I want English voices for DW9 for one reason and one reason only:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBHF5buj3M4

But honestly, how likely are we going to have English VAs with Koei's current track record?

Alright, what costume packs would you like to see for DW9?

I can't stand musou games without dubs, it's impossible for me to murder shit and pay attention to the endless dialogue. Also i love awful dubs.

It is undeniable! No matter how much Capcom will push Mitsunari/Masamune!
Thanks for the webm

Speaking of dubs, anyone else got a boner everytime SB Ieyasu talked?
youtube.com/watch?v=qxABfXb9mMo

BONDS

His theme song being the best in the game really helps his cause. But it's a good voice anyway.

Best last gen musous are DW7 (story), DW8+XL (gameplay), and WO3U (content). I have no idea how many are avaible on 360 and I remember hearing years ago Koei not releasing DLC for the 360 version or something.

desu all the english voices in sb3 are pretty dang good, or at worst unobjectionable
tsuruhime's an obnoxious piece of shit, but that's by design

Yeah, listening to the vid user posted I can tell. Mitsunari is pretty great too.
I only played Utage and that's only in moon.
Also waiting for the arrival of Sumeragi.
Masamune is priceless with his English mixed in with his moonspeak.

No?
Nigga couldnt even 3 v 1 Zhang Liao.

Damn, his voice is deep compared to the JP voice. Sounds a bit too old for that Ieyasu.

>they get Zhang Liaos XL voice
NOO.

I'm a Shufag because of Zhao Yun, besides him I really like Wei Yan, Pang Tong and Jiang Wei.
I wish they were Wei.

I usually don't like that kind of talk but I couldn't help to love Ieyasu 100%. Best husbando.

>Jiang Wei
WHY

He's almost as dumb as Liu Shan, and that's counting his additional chromosomes.

[x] Protect and violate

Masamune/Yukimura and Ieyasu/Mitsunari as the main focus with Masamune/Mitsunari and Ieyasu/Yukimura swap on the side in SB3 was just perfect, but in SB4 the had to go full pandering with Mitsunari/Masamune while pushing Yukimura first and Ieyasu second into irrilevance. It's even spelled out in the opening.

Purely for his moveset, I'm autistic and don't like to use non favourite weapons of generals.

That's acceptable, I also do that.

Yukimura's CG hair is pathetic.

Last time I touched a SBSH was like 4 years ago since I've been importing all the games barring the lastest Yukimura one and I noticed that too now but the final conversation between Ieyasu and Mitsunari and both outcomes in english are just 10/10 in my book.

SB4S still has no facial animation for the mooks and it looks absolutely hilarious in cutscenes. SB games have a pitiful budget,

youtube.com/watch?v=m232r03Ya4o

Is this the best Wu Zang Plains battle theme?

Too bad the rest of the game was pretty terrible

Same. I thought almost everyone did that for the EX movest, though?