├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Phantom School Life (until 1/25)
├ Starship Walkure (until 2/8)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

■ Next Update (1/25):「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-rina-lilika-and-silva-return-for-valentines-event/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xeq9l7DNY
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got an event item from Rina after doing her last quest. What does it do, and where do I even view "event items"?

ded

Are there any straight shota doujins with best girl?

>Aru doesn't hug you after you save him, but he hugs the others
Why does it hurt so much? All I ever wanted was to be his special person.

Event items are under main menu > character info > click on second last item.

>Current Update (1/11)
Nice

Someone got sliders to become thicc as this semendemon?

Yes it's called maxing the width retard.

>1440p
>inspector border
I wonder who could be behind this post!

>tfw kohri will never make a man out of your shota character
>tfw threesome with kohri and aru literally never

>unironically liking thicc
Having land whale moms straight outta your mother jokes made murritards a human waste.

Thats not even thicc you goddamned retard

>first mom where I didn't die
thanks iron skill

le ebin super strong op character is not good design
Elder was much more kakkoi

>unironically being unable to spell "thick"
you're all fucking retards.

that feel when iron will+never give up+limit break+every lb related skill proc

Yes, it's called being fat.

Newfag.
inb4 hurr durr

elder had 0 personality. still better than every other falz though.

>super strong op character is not good design
I agree but she does look better than every other female character

I'd swear I iron willed in a rideroid today, I was at 1hp and purposely ran through several lasers that should have killed me and didn't get hit.

Not with that jew nose she doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xeq9l7DNY

>le mysterious super strong character with eyes always closed, who seemingly never takes anything seriously and harbors a hidden agenda
i hate it when characters are artificially cool

Didn't know anyone in /pso2g/ played Smite.

Interested to see how upgraded viola will look like since i am expecting it will get armor pieces/become knightlike

Found the SEA shitter.

>He wants the mlp pet evolution to be with armor
Hell na nigga

>lilith still not kicked from NA

>Newfag

Take your faggot twitter meme and fuck off.

Nice, he fits in well there

>implying that literal retard fits in anywhere
he doesn't even fit in well with B1 on account of how much of a fucking mute he is in game

Nothing wrong with Viola. It has its role but it is eclipsed by the sheer damage that the raccoon does.

>getting angry at a ps4 player because it takes 304820384years to type something on it
Just leave NA faggot, they suck anyway

Didn't he go on record saying he has a KB but he doesnt type because he plays more than he talks/too lazy to use it?

What's wrong with not talking, dog man?

because being a pug or party with lilith especially feels like having an NPC bot with you. when they were in my parties i get real inhuman vibes from them

You sound like a little kid.

You should probably stop namedropping people pointlessly if you want them to go away or something. Just a thought.

fuck off tripfag

Filter me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

>real inhuman

Well duh, it is cause he is a demon lord.

A demon lord in sheeps clothing

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Tell me about the donuts on your head, when people consume them do they regenerate and what flavor are they?

Is that why you haven't fucked off, erpfag?

post erp logs

>kys

Fuck off, underage shit.

Make me faggot

I wish I could.

But I don't even get namedropped.
it is a mystery

Post the erp logs.

That looks fucking delicious.

>because being a pug or party with lilith especially feels like having an NPC bot with you
I fail to see how this is a problem, in my team mpas we barely speak while inside the eq anyway unless we finish or something dumb happens

>person is respectful/profession-esque and doesnt flood chat with meaningless talk unless its something important pertaining to EQ at hand
>OMG HE DOESNT TALK LIKE A RETARD RANDOMLY IN PARTY FUCKING WEIRD
you are a dumbass

Which one is the best for redran, 超あばれんぼう or 超とうそうしん?

>tits of savior
Literally the only good thing about that game at this point is the artwork, and that's even somewhat of an acquired taste. It's even more poorly coded than pso2, and that's saying something.

He doesn't even respond if you ask him a question. You might as well be using a friend partner.

Playing CBT2 crushed any hopes I had for the game. I had such hopes for it.

First one is too specialized and has some quirks like you needing to land the killing blow to actually work and entering a vehicle,changing pet resets it
the latter is much better for average use but in general just keep a copy of both just to future proof yourself

I played CBT2 for about 600 hours, got one class to max then dicked around with the multiclass exploits, that was pretty fun.

It had potential but the poor performance in crowded areas (particularly world bosses) along with the fact they lifted kr nexon's cash shop stuff directly instead of customising it for the western style, while never implementing shit that would be useful (like gem trading in general). They went wrong in so many places. One of the most laughable things during the beta is that once they upped the exp rate, the server vg played on (Gabija at the time) had an exp rate 33% higher than the other 2 servers. Apparently the introduction of gacha to it for items dealt a fair blow to the player base.

I pretty much refuse to play the post-release version because of what they've done to it, and would rather the 'rose coloured' version I played be how I remember it, regardless of how bad that actually was.

This makes me sad.

I've never seen him do that in team MPAs. Usually when he's asked about something in regards to the EQ he responds. Unless he has some arbitrary definition of whats deemed important when it comes to pugs/friends

Whose bloody idea was it to make you do friendly damage to the Lillipans in that "rescue" emergency code?

You can't hurt fallen campships. You can't hurt friendly NPCs. But somehow you can accidentally blow those little fuckers to smithereens and lose out on quest points.

It's worst when some enemy gets close to the Gilnas and just stays there, you're just fucked when that happens because you can't damage them without blowing up the little shits.

>person is respectful/profession-esque and doesnt flood chat with meaningless talk unless its something important pertaining to EQ at hand
Your team MPAs sound like no fun at all

Plenty of time banter before and after the eq.

>mpa keeps chatting instead of playing
>only 6 valentines runs
STOP CHATTING YOU MORONS

You're an idiot of you don't immediately destroy it, unless you're doing cm2 or the one quest where you have to protect it (which all you have to do is run several squares away from it the moment it spawns).

>(which all you have to do is run several squares away from it the moment it spawns)

What, really? That will be useful to know for the challenge quest runs I do on occasion for fun.

he wouldn't even last a week if he started talking

why not, Isnt he just as shitty as the other B1 autists? it would be a perfect fit since he spammed memes and nigger in the discords

probably worse than that

Does anyone know where the fuck Shirona is?
I'm supposed to talk to her for the Bingo but I've been searching for an eternity now and can't find her. Do I have to do something to unlock her?

Treasure shop

To the right of the main gate.

The treasure shop should have a booth or something. Something so useful shouldn't just be a person standing there.

>You can't hurt fallen campships
You used to be able to a very long time ago.

I wish seraphy would get her own booth as well

That sounds fucking hilarious, a pity they took it out.

I had big hopes for it... untill around halfway through the dev cycle when they started compromising on basically everything they set out. then it was a downward spiral of disappointment up.

when they decided that it would only be playable in english via steam I knew that even they knew it was fucked, because why else would you put your MMO exclusively on gaben's shovelware safehouse where every third user is a retard that will defend anything to the death, even starbound, because they refuse to accept the idea of having made a bad choice when spending money.

if it was possible, it was only in a pre-official service time. I've been playing since the pre-OB test and I've never seen it.

the real headache-maker about it is that when they made lilipa UQ they did a new version of it where you can't accidentally blow up the lilipans... but didn't say "we should go back and make the original version work like this".
>fourier is essentially the ARKS liason to the lilipans
>but as a launcher main she's one of the worst people to have deal with that e-trial
RIP furballs

When will Franka add recipes for Rappy tendies, Lilipan stew and Vopar chowder?

>ship 4
>finally beat solo xq with help from a very generous friend that gave me some money to gear uo
>get into a open filled expert block
>not one person is doing LQ

i-its okay its not like I wanted to gear up anyway

gear up is literally just astra files and do mom to start with. once its 60 ele wow you got a nice shiny weapon

I still need to do LQ for the other targets. Train Ghidoran doesn't spawn in the EQ

Riding quest

Not him, but it's impossible to get into Riding Quest on Ship4 unless you have premium

That's nonsense

I usually squeeze into the RQ block right after a Mother run since everyone sorts into the Expert blocks.

>Train Ghidoran doesn't spawn in the EQ
You can spam a 3 minute ARKS quest for Train Ghidoran.

Riding quest / Arks Train Ghidoran Quest (You can do it on SH)

Theres also alternative mobs you can kill for the gauge to fill on vegas illusia.

>I usually squeeze into the RQ block right after a Mother run since everyone sorts into the Expert blocks.

ill keep this in mind

>You can spam a 3 minute ARKS quest for Train Ghidoran.

true but I wanted to LQ for chances at 13* I need the ice rod/talis

>Theres also alternative mobs you can kill for the gauge to fill on vegas illusia.

I probably have to look through the drop table to find a decent mission. Finding illusia is a pain.

>true but I wanted to LQ for chances at 13* I need the ice rod/talis

I suppose you could just buy them for weapon badges, too.

RQ has plenty of illusia. The CF was pretty much designed with RQ used to fill all of the sheet minus mom.

Is there a way to obtain weapon badges aside from doing LQ?

What block is the RQ?

>I probably have to look through the drop table to find a decent mission. Finding illusia is a pain.
I got pic related from a teammate. It's the alternative to farming Train and Illusia. Doesn't work for that Redran egg though.

Easiest way to encounter sphinx?

would killing these enemies fill the gauge or I have to find it?