S/o/Cal February Meet

Ded thred Edition

>What to bring?
Meat, chips, soda for barbeque

>What to drive?
Whatever you want. We've had anything from base model civics to GTRs, bring whatever you got

>bring whatever you got
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

so what do you guys do at this meet? go to in and out and crash cars?

Don't forget the part where one of us dresses up like a girl and sucks everyone off.

No we go to Panera Bread and crash cars

Glendora is not real socal gtfo midcal fags

/hou/ has a chicken tier list, why don't we?

A list of what?

Top 10 droughts

This thread is already dead.

Bampu

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Silver WRX guy here, gonna be in Big Bear in that morning. I'll try to make the bbq though.

Its going to pour Saturday, is this really going to still happen?

Yes, the rain never stopped dagumi.

I'll be there.

I'll be there in my dirty S2k

Bump

Did you finally stop multiplying?

looks like such a nice route. I wish I didn't live in Miami, sucks.

Won't be attending gentlemen. With the rain, and working the night before and night of gonna stay at home. Make sure you guys record any crashes.

I'm working in SD until around 1 on Saturday. I might be able to make the BBQ but y'all will have to tell me where you are

Also might bring the Taco since I haven't done a meet in my trug yet, and I'll be missing out on the Togue anyways

With the rain, we won't be able to go fast anyways. Hopefully the road doesn't get fucked by a rockslide.

Ill be bringing the CHPS

Has anyone taken there girlfriend to the meet?

>tfw no V8 bro to do crazy pulls with on touge

Multiple people have brought their girlfriends, but only ever once. Most girls can't handle this level of autism.

How do I explain to my girlfriend that I secretly go autistic on this board and I'm going to be retarded with people that do the same.

Is it me, or does this seem like something a group of hooligans or highwaymen could make up to attract victims out to the middle of nowehere and then rob/kill/do whatever to them?

I mean, meeting people off the internet is fine, but meeting for the first time and going out to some secluded area with a group of people that you don't know, but know each other?

Yeah, nah, sounds like some needlessly risky sucker shit.

>72727
Nice

I'm thinking the Subaru would be better in the rain overall with the AWD (on top of being more comfortable), but the truck would just be cool to bring. Also there's a Prerunner meet in Long Beach I was thinking of going to also if I brought the Taco

If you're not a raging pussy then you shouldn't be worried about things like that. Why would some random Veeky Forums NEETs be luring people to kill them, especially if they're going to post all over the Internet about it? These meets are a frequent thing and they're in obsolete places because that's where the fun roads are and there aren't tons of people. Nobody wants to show up at a midtown parking lot where you can't do anything but stand awkwardly and talk about cars, except you. People want to have fun, stop being such a scared little faggot.

>implying today's car meets in general don't start on the interwebz

Hey guys that took there girl friends to the meet how did you convince them to go?
P.s. guess what I'm in

A /dbt/ user give me a ticket for the Grand Tour filming event when it was in California. I drove up to parking lot of the place, we talked and he brought his user friend. It was super chill.

My girl wanted to go just to spend time with me.

Lie to her and say other girls will be there so she can socialize with them :^]

She dislikes talking to other females because they're mostly two faced cunts and she is very clingy she acts like every female is out to get me lol
P.s. it's a tank with no engine

then tell her the truth and say it's nothing but a bunch of awkward autists with shitboxes or Daddy's cars.

I'll try that kek but what I don't want her to find out that I go on 4chins because reasons. Or should I not risk her being ass blasted and not go.

Well since I gave up my Saturday shift I guess I'll have to go. I'll bring some chips & salsa.

We don't explicitly say 4chins, usually "Czechoslovakian basketweaving forum" or something similar so

Just to her it's from a car forum.
Also post her feet now!

Seconding for feet.

Newfag with his Granny's Lincoln Mk 8 here. What type of food should I bring?

Anything grillable in terms of meat. Or soda, loads of soda

Dubs say meat. Guess Ill get like 20$ worth of chicken. Im a bit of a poorfag atm.

Bumping with a get.

I am always interested in attending one, but up in central oregon.

You're in the wrong thread.

>tfw you deleted a photo of a 111111 get on your car because it was over a year ago and you needed the space on your shitty 8GB phone

Bampu

Why not just reschedule because or rain?

Looks a lot like the CSUN parking lot.

It's gonna be raining all month on the weekends, it seems.

Sooooo....what if there's a rockslide??

Drive around it ya dummy

That and don't stance your car, but that should be a given

I wanna come in my autotragic 03 subaru impreza ts wagon but im afraid of bully

Can you even drive around a rockslide? I feel like it would take up the whole road or something.

>challenger
>touge

sounds great

That's why I'd take my truck :^)

My wagon is auto too. I will not bully.

was gonna say that myself

you fags need to have more meets in the sfv

we need to balance out the ratio since there are too many spics and persian fucks driving here as it is

We literally just had a mini meet in Malibu last Sunday.

not the sfv

I bet we could all gangbang each other in the back.

Close enough. Quit being such a baby. Taco bro is coming all the way from San Diego.

Might consider doing sick flips this meet

Yeen peen pls go.

testing

Man I had a taco once...

...Had.

F

Ouch. Sorry to hear, dude

I actually got a new bumper in yesterday so I'll have the Taco out of comission for a week while I test-fit and get some welding and painting done.

Y'all will see the Taco next meet, but I'll take the Legacy again for this one

>mfw I have work the day the meet starts
>mfw gf is a normie and wouldn't understand what Veeky Forums is
>mfw even if I went I wouldn't be able to bring my memeR2

It's in a parking structure in chino hills. Never even been near csun.

There is banter no matter what car you have. Just come and have fun.

We literally met in the SFV then drove the canyon roads down to Malibu. Also, the guy who organized it is from Orange County. If you're going to complain about driving more than 15-20 mins, don't bother coming to any of the meets.

Not the pussyfaggot, but I wish I didn't have to work that morning, otherwise I'd have joined you nignogs. What roads did you do?

Yeh nah so I had a bumper come in yesterday for the Taco and now /org/ is on my ass about getting it installed, so I think I'll do that Saturday since I'll only be there an hour or two until the meets over

If I didn't have work Saturday morning I'd go, but driving two hours up to stay for an hour just doesn't make sense to me

Mulholland and Latigo Canyon. We also went to eat at Neptune's Net and chilled there for a while.

>7AM
That's fucking early...

Has an Veeky Forumstist brought a kid or a baby with them to a meet before?

Yep, but there was no traffic of any kind on both of the roads and the only cop we saw was sleeping in his car.

Bump

Bump.

No, we haven't been that stupid

I'm out. You guys are underestimating this storm.

It doesn't look too bad.

>storm

Fugg, I should really keep my eyes out for these meets. Think you'll be doing another one anytime soon?

No idea. The mini meets just sort of happen at random.

Would Veeky Forums bully me if I show up in my little Chevy Sonic? It's even turbocharged.

I'm interested in attending, but the weather may or may not be shit this weekend. What usually happens at these meetups anyway? Drive around and grill stuff? Because that sounds fun.

I'm showing up I'm my grandma's automatic Lincoln. No way you will get more shit than me. Just do it.

Bump

Pretty much, yeah. Drive, grill, eat, drive, talk, go home.

You underestimate my horsepower.

app/o/lachian meetup fag, good luck with y'alls meet

>Socal
fuck off. I don't want to hang out with a bunch of mexicans.