Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SuperKawaiiDesu/status/824593288606969856
shoryuken.com/2017/01/25/evo-2017-mr-wizard-talks-to-srk-about-the-games-that-made-it-the-games-that-didnt-and-why/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sfv sux lmaoooo

>spreading lies about based GGPO
I hate you

twitter.com/SuperKawaiiDesu/status/824593288606969856

OUR GUYS SKD and Zidane are going to Frosty Faustings thanks to THE GOD Biscuit, what a guy

>I suck at game so game bad

K

5th for SFV is good

I wonder if wizard would have really left GG out if Rev2 didn't exist. Sounds like something he would do.

Play Rashid's game

>going for the bingo so early in the thread

>mushin_Z: Air-dashers might be surprised that both Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 and BlazBlue: Central Fiction made it to the main stage this time, more likely expecting one to edge out the other. What made you decide to let them share the spotlight? Did the upcoming release of GG Xrd REV 2 make a big difference?

>Mr. Wizard: We were all set to let BlazBlue have the spotlight this year, but then that surprise curveball of REV 2 getting announced a few days ago changes things up. We wanted to make sure that we could include both games this year, as we recognize that they have different communities for those games. Evo 2014’s BlazBlue Finals were epic, so we’re looking forward to seeing what players can do this year!

shoryuken.com/2017/01/25/evo-2017-mr-wizard-talks-to-srk-about-the-games-that-made-it-the-games-that-didnt-and-why/

how do I achieve true yanceyfunnie status?

Reminder that in the bizzarre year of 2017, NRS are the most consumer-friendly game devs out there

>makes a completely free one-month beta
>spends a fortune making a great netcode
>releases games on time, not two year delays
>releases finished games, not like Capcom
>massive SP and MP content so everyone can enjoy the game
>good graphics

And you could say their Season Pass is overkill but everyone else is doing it aswell. NRS are literally the good guys in 2017.

You'll never be as good as doug

I like Alex

gimme good S2 frametraps for Cammy pls

Queen Bey For Marvel

me too

ギルティギアをプレーする

mp mp mp mp mp mp mp

samefag

Why isn't Viper in SFV yet? Why can't Laura and Viper be in the same game?

reminder that sfv is dead after mvci

I know that, that's why I made that post.

2017 aka CAPCOM DOMINATION

Is Alex going to fuck smaller Alex?

>Zidane
>SKD
Well shit. It'd be pretty funny if both won.

Fun fact: when Guile dips in his idle animation (SFV), he can avoid most fireballs and high hitboxes

sfv is already dead, goober gear revelators (plural) and kof xiv and tekken 7 early 2017 releases killed sfv, there is no season 2 it's ogre capcom is finished

1 mistake is enough

who excite for rwby fighting game??

That's Ken

since Viper is practically ruled off from S2, it will take at least another year for her to have chances again

Your post is the mistake along with your life

yurifags are mentally ill, yuri is akin to cuckholding get out of my fighting games beta numale cuck

Anyone selling Injustice 2 beta key?

You're both awful

You are pathetic

Fighting games have yuri already though.

>aren't attracted to men
>look like one

What's the point?

I haven't played her story. I wonder what girls she hits on.

tfw you once again realize that tiers don't matter whatsoever on your level of play because you're fucking shit at fighting games

that's useless and it's probably just another capcom fuck up

Tier matter at every level though because they look at equal skill level. Two shit players, one playing low tier and the other top tier, will still take tier matchup into account.

Matchups and tiers are usually different at different skill levels.

Marvel: $8936 / 186 donors
Pokken: $6814 / 103 donors
KI: $4249 / 111 donors
Windjammers: $1383 / 30 donors
ARMS: $1310 / 70 donors
Skullgirls: $635 / 32 donors
SSFII T: $563 / 13 donors
MKXXX: $135 / 7 donors
Nidhogg: $35 / 3 donors

>Pokken: $6814

>3 different people wasted money on nidhogg

go nidhogg!

shit level play can have tiers too

ex: retards with low damage auto aim guns dominating retards trying to use high damage guns that require aim in overwatch

is that... KENNY OMEGA WTF?!

you dont play anything brick

No it's Brian Pillman

See me in melty blood anonydodge

Do the ones that fail get a refund ala Kickstarter or is this just a cashgrab?

ok but i live in america and would have to DL the game

>his main game is a 15 year old dead anime game

>see me on my peruvian internet in a 40 year old game that's not on fightcade or you're dodging

Who /beatenbrickinmelty/ here?

IIRC the money is going to charity

It all goes to charity I think

DL and practice I'll see you in 7 hours

See me in HnK you anonydodges

>unironically playing brcade
lmao tell your mommy to buy you a game released this decade, kid, or perhaps you're the third worlder kusoge beggar yourself

*goes back to sfv*

>every time you beat him he claims he was just messing around
No wonder no one plays him and he always dodges.

Why does being on fightcade matter

I don't but if you're only going to play old kusoge and claim people dodge you when they wont play your shitty village internet at least play something people can get in under a minute

>dropping a 1mb zip file into your rom folder vs finding a torrent and pirating a game you need to give your IP address out to netplay

Only you would be confused by this

man i'm just bantering fightcade has great games play what you want

You have TEN (10) seconds to explain why you aren't playing based Vampire Savior RIGHT NOW!

I wrote the instructions on how to get melty in the OP.

This isn't about you, it's about brick's mother being irresponsible

is that why no one will see my gord even though I'm shit

Never heard of it

Regardless, you shouldn't handicap yourself

nobody wants to play melty you kusonigger

>ARMS is going to be at EVO

Guess they gotta have at least one joke game, memes do sell.

yeah maybe, sucks when you lose to a low tier character with a high tier one tho because you're bad

>Chris was visited by the Ghost of Marvel Yet to Come warnring him about evo

THE DEEPEST LORE

Not anymore. Marvel just jumped up to fucking 8k. Some dude dropped 1k on it.

It's like we don't even exist to them.

Fucking kek
Our hero

Ah that's good, I got worried for a second.
Yeah what do you know, melee fans care only about their one game and give no fucks about anything else or the scene in general, even games in the same series as Melee. They're complete cancer.

HOLY SHIT LOL
THE MADMAN

savaj

This is not true, give one beginner a grappler and the other some setplay heavy glass pixie and the grappler will win most of the time, at high levels this is usually reversed.

I dont get it

Why would you pick on Pokken?

It's meleefags that are disruptive, I've never heard anything about Pokken players

It'll be the same exact Nintendo babies that wouldn't give the game a look if it didn't have their favourite children's cartoon characters in. FACT.

Because Pokken sucks

Nintendo needs to get the fuck out, they're fucking leeches and their games are even worse. Get the fuck out with that garbage, it doesn't belong here.

Time for a new arcade stick. Anyone have the chart that shows ms delay? I've always used Hori, what should I get?

But why not single out Melee if you're trying to be disruptive?

They're the most sensitive and would give the biggest reaction

The only reason you'd do that and not namedrop Melee is because you're a coward

Except ARMS.
ARMS is an /fgg/ approved fighting game

They're just an unfortunate community. Smash doesn't want them. FGC doesn't want them. They'll have to find their own way if they can. I believe in them. They seem passionate.

Get the cheap garbage one that everyone has

Hori rap 4

Exactly. I can't wait for the Switch to cataclysmically fail. I bet the US suicide rate bumps up a little those few months.

Arcana should've been a choice desu.

>Trying to be disruptive
This is about telling shitheads to fuck off, people that play Pokken or want ARMS are fucking scumbags and need to fuck off, all of Nintendo fans do but those two especially. They're not fighting games, they have no merit to be at an event like EVO, they need to fuck off. Get the fuck out, now, it doesn't belong and it never will and I'll be damned if anyone stands by and let's it happen.

>savaj
I didn't realize why the retarded tripfag typed kusoj but now I see he doesn't even know how to pronounce the verdict for his game.

Already have it. I'm too lazy to put in a new spring and swap the buttons. I need a second stick anyways. I don't suppose the VLX is worth the money.

No, it's not. Maybe by you and your two friends, not by the rest of us.
It's already failed.