Custom Plate Name

I just got a respray on my 2001 v6 Mustang, and I have some ideas for custom plates, just wanted to see what other ideas you guys have, between 2 and 8 characters for NY

CRKDWHL
cuz the steering wheels on mustangs are crooked from the factory

SCRTARY
because it's a secretary car

real original i see

>respray
>automatic v6 convertable
Why?

its a coupe and a manual which i plan on supercharging, i was just too lazy to take a picture of it

>supercharging
>v6

im planning on keeping it as a nice daily driver, and getting a v8 in the future when i have the money

V8MANUAL

>I want to put a supercharger on my 190hp mustang
>later I want to just do a full swap on it
>to a 260 hp v8

>adding any extra compression to a shitty 2001 v6 mustang
>just to throw it out later for a v8 that barely makes 250 hp at the crank

change it to HGEFGGT

i bought a v6 not really knowing anthing about mustangs, realized i shouldve bought a v8 now

And you want to put in a supercharger or swap it to a V8 without knowing anything about engines either.

Please keep going, I want to know more.

never said i was gonna swap it to a v8, too much work imo, and getting a supercharger was an idea, not a definate

whats with all this hate on v6's? its not a bad car, runs fine, and is fun as hell to drive

Because the v6 puts out 190hp, meanwhile the SVT Focus of the same time put out 170 from its i4..

Because reasons.

yeah, ford kinda shit the bucket on that one, at least the 99-04 v8 sounds nice with some borla or flowmaster mufflers lol

Im still interested in staying with mustangs after i sell mine, should i go for a 99-04 mach 1/ cobra, or should i go up to an 05-09 for example?

>Mach 1 4.6 L
>305 hp

>99-01 4.6 L
>Cobra
>320hp

>03-04 Cobra 4.6 L
>390hp

I would still go with 05+ Otherwise you will be getting walked by Focus ST and any other i4 with a turbo from the factory.

>

The 05+ Mustang 4.6 makes the same power as the 4.6 Mach 1s and it's slightly heavier

That's because the Mustangs engine was literal shit until 2011.

But clearly OP doesn't want one from that platform.

04 cobra has 390 hp w/ 5.4L 4 valve stock with forged internals so in the long run wouldnt it be better for upgrades?

I would if i could afford one, i dont really have 20k to throw all at once

>2011
>20k

>Look at craigslist
>16-25k
What the literal fuck?

lowest one near me is 18k, still a far cry from what i can fucking spare for a looong time

im poor as fuck, and id rather not wait to save 15k, any models pre-2011 worthwhile buying?

like the 05-09 gt?