/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Flight of the Valkyries edition
old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post characters

There

Sorry about your buyer's remorse my dude, but the buzzard is a tool to make money. Unless you are planning to grief people with it I think you just wasted a shark card.

HARD GAY

See, here's the thing.

People who don't experience CEO/VIP work without a Buzzard to EARN the Buzzard will never appreciate the Buzzard.

Grinding $1.75M dollars doing CEO/VIP with a small warehouse and a shit car... when I bought my Buzzard after doing that it was like God himself had graced me with with the best cheat in the game.

2 of my buddies, both invested in an Office/Warehouse/Buzzard when everything was 50% off... they both say the Buzzard is a take-it-or-leave-it kinda vehicle.

Those fuckers. Try running 100+ crate and chasing headhunter targets using only a Bati for a week straight.

Yes, I'm still bitter.

>Helifags.
It's Grand Theft Auto not Grand Theft Aerial okay??

wutta wutta wutta wutta wutta wutta

I know right? Get a fucking flight sim already.

>tfw have to start all over so I have to grind to level 42 AND the 1.75 mil
At least I've got something to do in the game now

completelyknowthatfeel.jpg

Requested invite to the PC crew, SC Delrar

Read the OP and try again.

Any recommended programs for connecting a PS3 controller to PC for flying?

I used a decent program about a year ago but can't for the life of me find it.

Scarlet Crush Productions is what a homeboy pointed me to and it couldn't have been easier.

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

Ahh, that's the one I previously used. Thanks.

You got it, buddy. Have a great day.

On that note, anyone know if theres any premade or easy ways to get classic flying controls on a 360 controller for a pc gamepad?

GTA General BEST general!

Anyone tried to use a flight stick to control air vehicles in game? It's probably more complex than the game merits but I like my thrustmaster

those things are so awkward, my dad bought me one of those years ago and i kept using it on my crotch and it looked like i was playing with myself.

Admit it, you were playing with yourself.

I WASNT

but it was a turning point in my upbringing.

That's a swell story but doesn't particularly answer my question

Pls accept me for pc_gtag

SC name: Cazy__

blacklisted.

Gotcha. Be excellent to your crew mates.

Blacklisted.

Doing this again since I didn't read the part about setting my profile to public.

SC name is Aucella, want to join the PC Crew.

Where's the anticheat system?
I see script kiddies in 1 out of 5 games.

As long as they aren't cheating in money and interfering with Rockstar® SharkCards™ they don't care

L O N D O N
And also gotcha.

It's 2017. Please use African American Listed.

>this game
>anticheat
Good joke, pal

My apologies.

African American Listed

Is it me is the game's population truly dying? I have not been in a session with more than 10 people for the past three days.

Not surprised by it, the game is boring as shit as of now.

Funny. I keep ending up in public sessions thats nearly full

t. bad sport

What version and aiming preference?

I'm new to GTA online.

Is it normal to constantly be getting hit on for playing as a girl? I'm honestly starting to feel bad for actual girls.

That's normal for any MMO.

>tfw youve never been hit on

I don't even have the dunce hat, faggot.

>t. Dedgen

>I'm honestly starting to feel bad for actual girls.
Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

Why do all the female characters that I see look like crosdressers?
My character isn't the most feminine character, but at least it doesn't look like a man.

Try posting your character here, see how many people think it looks like a tranny
You can't win

It's a meme you dip

Everything's a meme

It being a meme doesn't mean that you don't believe in it.

Does anyone unironically enjoy doing MC contracts? Most of them may be repetitive, but I've liked the POW and prison bus ones.

The character creator is absolutely rubbish, it makes males look like faggots and females look like trannies if you're not patiently fine-tuning it, but the end results can look quite alright.

It's been the most fun I've had with the crew in a long time.

No.

I honestly like Weapon of Choice, but destroying Lost vans is pure cancer, they also don't pay well except during this week

Most people go for the most attractive mom/dad and work from there. The key lies in trying out different heritage options and tweak from there.

Guns for hire is the easiest 70k ever and weapon of choice can be really funny depending on the weapon. Although the one where you steal the weapons and the prison bus are trash.

Prison bus has been really cool in the last few gtag sessions

They're fun if the MC sticks together and works together. Otherwise, they can get pretty frustrating.

Anything involving the north side of the lake can fuck right off, and so can hunting for those damn vans in the hills.

Usually theres one or two with a buzzard or hydra. Let them deal with the most distant ones, or the ones in the hills while the people in cars or on bikes handle the closer ones to home.

Login servers busted for anyone else?

>find an unclaimed van on the radar
>chase it down through the twisties
>aircraft swoops by and steals the kill

You're entirely correct in that that's the best way to go about the mission, but it's still fucking annoying.

I enjoy the torched contract where you blow up the boxes of ammo. Easy 31K erytime.

i'm wet

Post Specters? I need inspiration for mine. I'm not feeling how I painted it for the most part.

I'm happy with what I managed to be honest.

Just white with the Black fills livery

I thought the car said Gruntlet for a second

Too bad you ruined it with the hair and clothes

me on the bottom left

How so? She's supposed to be a bit influenced by punk culture, and I don't see what's wrong with the clothes.

But I already have a red car in my Super/Sports garage. But I did find this Specter python..I likey.

Because punk culture's clothes are shit.

I tried to make a white girl, but I couldn't. They all ended up looking like monsters.
I had to go asian to make a decent looking woman.

>inb4 tranny

This with yellow instead of white looks great too

I bet you're one of those autistic faggots who dress their characters like they're Barbie dolls lmao

Actually pretty decent, but it kinda looks like the face is stretched to both sides

No, first post ITT is mine

it's called a smile, bro

When you smile, do your eyes extend outwards?

because I'm too lazy to take a new picture

>really obnoxious faggot joins server
>posts 3 novel length messages in all chat about how everyone should join his MC to make money and how they can "own the server"
>6 low levels join him
>he's such an obnoxious cunt that everyone in the server gets sick of his shit and starts killing him
>all the low levels leave his MC
>he starts crying in chat then leaves
Sometimes this game is alright.

>tfw she talks about her degrees again

>he uses the female assistant

>he doesnt

I'm vegan btw

lol, pleb

What is the most annyoing thing the male assistant says? Never had him.

Not him, Male Assistant looks and is better than the female assistant.

God I fucking hate randoms. They make heist missions literally unwinnable. Is anyone online who can help?

>it's called a smile

That's the kind of "smile" you see when someone desperately wants to get out of a situation but doesn't want to seem rude, she's just faking interest while waiting for you to shut up.

something about a birthday and a wedding anniversary

that's about it