Failing

How retarded do you need to be to fail driving licensure exams twice?

Pic related. I want to drive this daily shitbox alone so bad now.

Is this the paper test or the actual driving portion?

I passed first try on both and I honestly think I should've failed.
It's honestly way too easy to pass the fucking test.

i failed the paper 5 times and i failed the practical test twice.

its just persistence, i feel way more comfortable driving by myself now. i was way too stressed during the driving test, some of the examiners recommended me to a therapist for anxiety medicine

I failed at each for both tries.

Take it as a sign, you are not made for driving on public roads, you are too stupid for it

Study the knowledge test. It's pretty fucking easy honestly. Have someone let you practice driving in their car before the driving test. If no one will get professional driving instruction. I did the latter since my mom was too poor to have a car and it was very, very useful.

I believe in you user.

I guess you are right.
I didn't have a proper sleep on my first try, which made me fail my driving test.
Then I was too stressed on my second try, focusing too much on the practical test that I forgot to answer the paper properly.

I already know how to drive. I have a pro holder to go with me. And honestly, most people I get to drive with are much worse on the road.

>I already know how to drive
Apparently you don't, and you clearly don't know the rules or you wouldn't have failed both tests

If you've failed the driving test twice you don't know how to drive, period.

I give up.
I should study more now.

not really. 25 here w/ no accidents. guy getting cucked by his wife failed me 4 times due to anger issues. new instructor, guy didn't even know why I was still there and signed me off no problem.

You're probably a shitty driver. Being completely serious.

Is your dad a beta cuck?

Failure is usually related to that.

Do shitloads of theory practice *in the weeks leading up to the exam*. Go to bed early the night before, don't do any revision on the day, make sure it's a morning test.

I failed once but I got a driving instructor known locally as "Failing Gail" (she was a black lady known to fail young white guys). I went the county over to take mine the second time and passed easily try with some bullshit "error" to give me a non-zero amount of points.

(In New York, driving exams are based on a positive points system where different violations (failure to signal, driving too slow, etc.) are worth a certain number of points and if you have too many points then you fail; some violations [exceeding speed limit, going over the curb while parallel parking, etc.] are automatic failures).

Onterrible here

Doesn't help that they don't tell you what to expect on either the written test or any road test. I failed the written once but passed both road tests with no issue but I still feel like it's stupid you're not given any official statement about what to expect or practice since a lot of the shit they cover in driver's ed or the driver's handbook is region specific.

>Hurr le angry instructor failed me because of anger issues

Or let's look at it this way:
Guy who is serious about his job fails you four times because you are a shit driver, next guy who doesn't give a shit about his job because he is being cucked by his wife lets you go so he can finish his job earlier and get back home for his daily cuck session.

See? I can come up with stupid reasons too.

Not having been in accidents doesn't mean you are a good driver, failing four tests seems a bit too much to be a coincidence or the instructor being a dick

Are you retarded or nervous?

I passed the permit test first try, then failed my driver's test twice before I passed it. The first time, I was honestly unprepared and rushing it, I had only parallel parked like 3 times. The second time I had this angry black woman that got in my head and I couldn't focus. Not explicitly her fauilt, that's life. Third time was a breeze

Also, that is not a shitbox dammit

>failed drving test
>twice
For the safety of those of us smart enough to pass it, please stay off the roads. I suggest a life time bus pass.

I call it a shitbox but the Fit is arguably one of the best cheap daily in the market.

>implying a bus pass exists in this shithole of a country
truly the most powerful race in the world