January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-26/male-college-students-rank-final-fantasy-heroines-as-girlfriends/.111452
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so i get why orlandu is a big deal in BE but why is he a big deal in RK

It just is. Do not question Orlandu.

Reminder that Orlandu's banner is honestly, un-memely a trap banner unless you enjoy getting cucked by Ovelia's mehdica

>all massacred for AP

>tfw a Cactuar has more ass than LR Lightning

ToriyamaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the fuck did you say, punk?

I'm level 67 and I got the Sealbreaker's key. Went and did Keycatrich

do all of these not have maps because that's fucking dumb

Damn. This Marvel thingy is making me itchy.
I swear if I get Ironman in my FFBE.

what about hulk?

Pulling for Agrias because she is based, even with an 8* Ovelia ssb already. I must have faith.

12th for Terra (best girl)

>My face when it happens
>My face when SE decides to steer BE even further away from Final fantasy and into some sort of Kingdom Hearts portable with every retarded collab and celeb endorsement they can get their hands on.
The Ariana stuff pretty much proves this is the direction they want to go in.

I should have picked up JP instead of Global or switched into RK when I had the chance.

If I get cucked by her medica I get my first 8 star equipment. So win-win for me

Holy shit anons

I want to pull less and less on this meme banner, especially with Kain BSB reissue/Cid's imperil, Claire's BSB2, EMPRAH banner, Tyrone selection 3 AND 2nd anniversary OSB fest.

I'm just waiting on omnia opera tbqh

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Ok

Calling it a meme banner is the meme. We had it during OK/XIV banners too, people whining and calling it a trap. There's a reason these banners get hyped up

Pulling at all is a meme. You should always be saving for a future banner that's even better than whatever is up at the moment!

This is the man himself, say something nice to him

XIV was not a meme at all, literally all relics were in a range of good to godly. I mean, when he worse thing on the banner is a Medica with esunaga ou you it's a good one.

I don't remember what was on III's but I remember it being ok and worth the risk.

This is a trap banner not only for the usual low rate of something good dropping, but also because you NEED both OSB and BSB for Orlandu to live up to the hype and function "as intended".

I'd like to pull, but the chances of getting both his relics in 1 pull are laughable.
And I don't like him THAT much to warrant more than one try.

no

Nice moustache.

should be a cute girl famalam.

If he was a cute girl, could he keep the moustache?

My gf(male) account.

cute girls don't have moustaches

This seems like discrimination.

You have been visited by the thunder god and knight extraordinaire CIDOLFUS ORLANDEAU

OSB pulls and family honor are headed your way, but ONLY if you reply to this post with "Thank you based Thunder God"

>Not an Orlandu OP pic.

you fucked up, but nice pic anyways

jinx, no one gets anything

Thank you based Thunder God

thank you for all of the crap i actually enjoyed about FF

This is for future BE

>daily pull
>get a second Refia
What am I supposed to do with her?

Grind her into dust

make her kiss your other refia
sorry yams

cuddle

realize that some people have 0 and never fucking get her

fuck you

Guess it can't hurt having two of a good unit. I'll grind her when I'm done with other party members I've been working on like my duplicate Cloud and Exdeath

Thank you based Thunder God.

Thank you based Thunder God, but will you still bless me with luck if I'm doing pulls on banner 2?

Thank you based Thunder Dog

You'll literally never have need of a dual Refia loadout

Yeah but is there any reason to throw out a dupe Refia?

dont worry

It's just confirming the avengers in KH3 :^)

It's just Crystal Dynamics & Eidos working on it though, right?

Finite inventory space and mediocre trust mastery

Thank you taste hunger dog

>my best rod and reel are 150 and 160 respectively
>Pigeon Grouper twice
>no tag
>Scorpion Grouper
>no tag
Fuck you, game. That reel would be really nice and handy. At least I got Rubygold Moogle.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-26/male-college-students-rank-final-fantasy-heroines-as-girlfriends/.111452

>Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII (17 votes: 8.5%)
>Yuna from Final Fantasy X (13 votes: 6.5%)
>Tifa from Final Fantasy VII (9 votes: 4.5%)
>Serah from Final Fantasy XIII (8 votes: 4%)
>Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII (6 votes: 3%)

>as girlfriends
>picking Lightning, especially if we take her right from the plot of XIII (bad birthday, missing sister, etc)

They just want to smash her.

but Lightning isn't in Smash? Inb4 Cloud with a wig

>best girlfriends list
>Ignis isn't anywhere near there

it's shit

A lot of what I'm learning by playing FF7 in Japanese is that translation mistakes wind up not mattering for the plot, but mattering a lot for how you see the characters.
I used to like Tifa the best and never cared much for Aeris, but playing in Japanese Tifa kind of grates on me, whereas Aeris is a lot of fun. And I don't remember Red XIII being as much an adorable tryhard in English. (screenshot is of him accidentally starting a sentence in a childish manner, and then pausing to correct himself)

I'm sure not having played the English version in like 8 years has something to do with that though.

Thank you, based Thunder God.

Nigga I need yous weapon, son. Shiiiieeet.

If I'm using an EnElement in Record Keeper with Meltdown on an enemy that otherwise takes neutral damage, will it take on my boosted element?

Some of it might also be a generational/sequel thing. Replaying the game even in the English Aeris was a lot spunkier and Tifa a lot more annoyingly clingy than I first remembered.

why the cat hat you chucklefuck

yes

Yep. Enelements always boost their respective moves no matter what. Resistances will also count as well, so using something that is not very effective on a target while boosted will only do slightly more damage.

How about if an enemy is immune to wind damage, but weak to fire damage, and you cast a Meltdown on the target while wearing an item that grants you small wind damage boost.
I know it chooses to do fire to take advantage of the weakness, but does it get the boost from the wind damage boost?

Similarly, does Meltdown benefit from having a Fire Boost weapon AND a wind boost armor? Or something like that?

Based Thunder God, I have wasted too much time playing FFBE. Therefore, I promise I will spend every lapis I have during your banner and if I don't pull you I'll quit the game for my own good!

>generational
I wonder how much shit developers would get if they released a game with a main heroine that goes through as much NTR bait as Tifa does nowadays.
There's the Don Corneo thing, Cloud reading a love letter to her from one of the Nibelheim kids (where the kid in the letter states they all liked her but had a pact not to ask her out), Tifa spending a whole day with Johnny at Costa Del Sol. And I'm still on the first disc.

oh my god, it's the same guy as in the square enix cafe.

FF7 in Jap...wizard weeb ? or legit sharping your japanese user or both

I wanted to replay some FF games and decided to do so in Japanese since I began learning the language inbetween now and the last time I played them. Mostly because I replayed Legend of Dragoon in Japanese and it was a completely new experience (localization changed the game difficulty on top of being just horribly written).

>rebro
To that one guy with good taste

>Friend has Ace the whole event
>Suddenly changes their friend unit to Cecil on the last day

Why do people fucking do this. I had 3 Aces to farm with for most of the event, but now I have one. Gonna end up short on a few last minute buys

How does Fire Flask work? It's supposed to apply 2 ailments at 30% chance but everytime it does two guaranteed it seems.

Multi-element attacks will always only hit with one element. You don't get more damage from having two different kinds of elemental boosts.

That's what you get for farming at the last minute fuccboi, should have done it in the first week like everyone else.

depends what you use it on, some mobs have immunity to some ailments

who the fuck is still farming the event?

I bought the Survival Edgw and have 4k left and don't know what to spend it on. Not gonna farm anymore because fuck that.

So what kinds of wacky FF promo items are we gonna start seeing because of the new Crystal Dynamics game?

capeshit

me cuz noob and cant use friendos that aren't maxed so all those event units dont help me unless they are like 600+. i just need to buy out all the awakening mats and im done i guess. fuck the magicites and do i really need multiple twinspells and speed plus lol

Everything about this post makes me want to kill myself.