18 years old

>18 years old
>own an R34
>see all my friends spend saturday nights at car meets in their fdad's sedans
>only 35 hours completed out of 120 required to drive without a parent in the car

Fuck my life. I'm never going to get to enjoy my car.

Stop complaining, you own an r34 at 18

Do you actually own it or is that just waiting for you?

Also, just drive a bit more with your parents and have them lie for you, duh. I'm assuming your parents are too busy to be driving with you?

Also, this desu

When I was 18 I owned a bus pass and a skateboard, fuck you

you are an entitled piece of shit

But it's not like I can go out at night and drive it, my parents tell me to fuck off if I get them to come along. And I'm not taking them to a car meet.

I actually own it, but I can't really enjoy it like it's my own car yet.

And yeah, they're pretty busy most of the time so I can't get the hours up. I've been on my Ls for over a year now, and I should have gotten my Ps back in October when I turned 18.

Just have them lie for you bro. If you're not an actually shitty driver your parents will probably go along with it, unless they're hardasses. Do they have to be your parent, or just someone over a certain age that's held a license for a certain amount of time?

who cares, you fucking own a r34 you spoiled fuck

I've tried to get them to let me forge most of the hours but they refuse, and they even said that I'm a pretty good driver for an 18 year old.

And the person in the car just needs to be someone who holds a full license, so like someone around the age of 25 or so. That's when you're completely off your L/P plates. But I don't know any 25 years olds well enough, especially not ones interested in car meets or driving around at night.

I paid it for myself, is that really still being spoiled?

you have to do 120 hours and then go on another licsence restriction? fuck m8 nice nanny state
fuck me, im engish and did 10 30 minute lessons and have a full licsense.
enjoy crashing your car in the first 6 months tho, first ones always hurt the most.

im 23 and my test is in a week, you are fine
but fuck being seen in a r34 on your Ls

Then tell them they gotta make something happen. They're actually holding your life back. Drive them to work and pick them up or something or drive your aunt or grandmother around.

yes you are
when I was your age, I couldn't afford even a shitbox
so shut the fuck up and be glad you fucking have a car, especially something as expensive as a fucking r34 you spoiled cunt

nice bait, all your people are spergs

Yep, it's fucking shit in this country. When on your Ls you can have as many people as the car can fit with you, and there's no restriction on what kind of car it is.

But when you're on your Ps you can only have 1 non-family member in the car, and there's restrictions to stop retards with rich parents driving Lamborghinis and shit around.

Yeah true, I could definitely try that out on them.

Nice digits though.

Sorry.

What makes you think this is bait?

The thing about being on your L's is that you're not the one responsible, the person sitting next to you with the open license is and this is why there are no restrictions. You are not the experienced driver and "driving well for an 18 year old" doesn't mean shit when it comes to reading a situation and reacting quickly. No amount of reading or study is a substitute for experience.

Also, you own an r34 at 18 and want to go to car meets, which pretty much says a lot about your own ideas as a driver.

I'm also not defending hoon law progression, I think it's equally shit but there's no changing it no matter how much people complain. If people want to hoon they're not going to give a fuck if they're on L's or P's or opens, or if they have a license at all.

>people giving OP shit because he owns an R34
>people dont realize he lives in Austrailia
>people dont realize R34's are plentiful there
>people dont realize that OP owns a non-GTR
>people dont realize that its most likely a base model shit tier ugly ass R34 gtst

There is nothing to be jealous of. Its as ugly and terrible as an American 240sx.

Yeah I don't know what that one guy is going on about, I thought it was obvious that it wasn't a GTR. Not only is it illegal to drive that on my P's, it's also like $80,000. My car is only $22,000.

I mean, it's not a base model, and draws a very fine line between being legal and illegal, but it's still no GTR.

And yeah, unlike in the US, there's lots of them here.

In what fucking country do you have drive 120 hours with your parents first? How does the government even check? A gps tracker? A fucking retina scanner that unlocks the starting mechanism?

>non GTR
>$22k

what? let's see some pics/receipts

what model is it exactly?

Australia

We get given this log book where we have to record how many hours each trip is, what the odometer is at at the start of the trip, and at the end, and a bunch of other details like the density of the traffic and whether it's night or day, and if it's raining or not.

Oh yeah, and we also need 10 hours of night driving.

Australia. Not OP but in QLD I had to log 100 hours, with 10 at night. You're given a physical book with lined cells and have to record

>The registration number of the vehicle
>The starting odometer reading
>The ending odometer reading
>The date
>The time at the start of the trip
>The time at the end of the trip
>The length of time of the trip
>Where you started the trip
>Where you ended the trip
>The licensed driver in the passenger seat
>The licensed drivers license number
>The licensed drivers signature
>If you are with an instructor they must also write the name of the school they are from

Also, driving with a licensed instructor is worth triple time, but you can only accumulate 30 hours (that's 10 realtime hours) with an instructor, any after is the normal rate.

The picture I posted of the dash is the only picture I've got of it right now. And it's 0245, can't really be bothered going outside to get another picture.

It's a manual 25GT coupe, with some body kit and shit added on by the guy I bought it from.

stfu, you have an r34 at 18.
how the fuck do you even afford an r34 at your age? I'm 29 and I drive a shitbox toyota echo.

(okay.... truth be told I have a bmw racing car on the side. lol)

>Tries to humblebrag
>Just sounds like a try hard

>18
>r34

what could go wrong?

Where do you live they didn't even ask for the hours completed when I got my license

Well its not a Porsche at least..

Although I doubt anyone at 18 is mature enough.

I finished Medicine, was a good boi since forever yet I know I would have driven like a maniac given that car.

18 is just hormones upon hormones.

>16
>Have a 1983 Porsche 951

Fake your hours you spastic.

>120 hours
Yezus. I only had to do 100.

>all these salty poorfags

You got duped Broseph. NA RB25s are slow as dogshit and a pain in the ass to make quicker. Should've bought an S2K.

lol fucking auscucks

when I turned 18 literally all i had to do was pass a written test and drive around town for 15 minutes and they gave me my license

>all R34's are gtr's or even gt-t's

I also purchased a 5 figure first car, worked 25 hour weeks all through highschool while studying
>hnnng you spoiled fuck
No you're just a lazy shit

>It's a manual 25GT coupe

Didn't your dad taught you to not lie?

>he actually lied on the internet to impress strangers on an anonymous Chinese cartoon forum

>ausfags

That sucks, I thought everyone lied for that. 95 hours of driving? Your best bet is to spend spring break on a road trip with your parents haha

>only 35 hours completed out of 120
wtf is this rule? never heard of it
sounds like something lying could easily dismiss.

>get license easily
>get hit by someone else who got their license easily and can't drive