Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XWdik29MTrE?t=5s
warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#metric=hps&dataset=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whos that fatto

Help, /wowg/

Which one w(h)ore it better?

*blocks your path* hand over the maw key

This game is dead. I know it. You know it. So why are you still wasting time and money on it?

> being dumb enough to only run maw

youtu.be/XWdik29MTrE?t=5s

Odyn...
The Aegis of Aggragates

>having a good character name on a high population realm

*blows vape vapor in your face* anyone else in the chat got a fuckin maw key *burps*

raiding and RBGs with friends will never stop being fun

even though modern wow has a truckload of solo content, it's boring as fuck. I'd unsub too if all I did during the week was lone WQing and LFR

Hey false champions,
My name is God-King Skovald, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are pathetic, unworthy, mortals who spend every second of their day farming artifact power. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an aegis? I mean, I guess it’s fun killing the same trash packs over and over, but you all take to a whole new mythic+. This is even worse than Odyn.
Don’t be a weakling. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was jarl in Stormheim, and the legion's best spurdo impersonator. What titles do you have, other than “Jenkins”? I also get to waste your time, and have a banging hot aegis (She just shielded me; Shit was SO cash).You are all false-champions who should just stand in fel fire. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my aegis

Soooo are basically the only realms worth playing on anymore Sargeras for Alliance and Illidan for Horde?

I'm pretty sure area 52 is as populated as illidan but got way less retards and chinks.

>still no wow pvp playing girl twitch channel
>still no wow girl gamer making pvp videos of the class she plays and introducing herself in every video saying "hey guys what's up it's your girl ____"

why am i alive again

What a shitty general. Your meme is garbage and I don't know why you autistically continue to post it.

>been playing since late vanilla
>0 cool/rare mounts

Unless you do Mythic raiding or some serious minigaming, realms mean shit nowadays with CRZ and group finder - and that's coming from someone who plays on the shittiest realm ever, Twisting Nether-US

premade finder was a blessing, I'd have to move out of this shithole wasn't for it

Still better than samefag forcing his shitty guild in the op.

post more fem panda ass

>tfw the only raid mount I got while it was relevant is the Glory of the Firelands Raider mount
>tfw it's ugly as fuck and everyone else has it now anyways

Is the mog rating from previous thread still going?

They figured out who blocked serenity from entering raid for two hours. Is jadelolz someone significant (i.e from a progression guild) or just some random guy?

>that UI

holy fucking shit put a bullet through your fucking head

>Want to PUG NHC Nighthold
>30+ wipes on Tich, cucked out of better gear
>Can't join heroic / mythic PUGs for older stuff because 890+ link curve
>Forced to eat decline after decline for m+ until I finally get to do my daily +3 HoV run to lose interest in the game and log off

Nice meme

patrician mog tbqh pham

>+3 NEED ALL
>min ilvl requirement set to 872

I wonder how many +2/+3 groups I'm missing out on because I'm only 878 on my alt

nobody cares dude stop shilling your shitty guild drama

>NHC

kill yourself, you dont deserve to get into pugs

its just bartender man wtf is wrong with minimalism?

Tichondrius and High Weedman boss are the quintessential pleb filters. Most of the other bosses can be powered through with complete disregard to mechanics but these ones have a high fail rate in pugs from what I've seen

Are Holy Paladins any fun to heal with? I wanna play a healer and kinda like the idea of a plate class who heals

Also, do they have any interesting visuals while healing or is it all pretty bland?

>Xperl

It has been a while.

>tfw so bored I try Blood in Battlegrounds and enjoy it
>gripping one person four times in 20 seconds

wait ret isnt complete godmode anymore?

xperl is dead unfortunately, this is Zperl. I thought people still used it?

How fast can you level from 90 to 100 these days if you don't spend millions of gold on that exp potion?

Like, one sitting. 8-12 hours, or something. Just be sure to snag the 20% experience elixir from your Garrison vendor. Do bonus objectives.

Oh, I haven't a clue.

like 7-8 hours with heirlooms and 10% exp pot from garrison

Sup /wowg/

I hit 98 (beginning of legion content) within 5 hours of getting to 90. Full heirlooms and was a healer, so instaqeues for dungeons. Do the bonus objectives on the map and don't really bother with questing too much.

Has anyone done a non-heirloom, non-dungeons questing run 1-110 these days?

I'm actually wondering if it takes longer than 1-60 in vanilla now. (4 days 20 hours)

I'd be down to try something like this if there weren't so many tedious things to maintain post-110.

>decide to try to level solely via Arathi Basin
>500 games later
>ding 60 the same game I hit Exalted

That was a neat little project. Content droughts, eh.

its called ironman challenge

it's still relatively fast, and definitely lightspeed compared to vanilla 1-60. You're done with the level range for all areas before the questlines finish, it's so retarded. Majority of old world quests were redone or streamlined, so it's a real breeze

*sharts in your general direction*

*burps*
"... dat shit"
*vapes*
"... dis shit"
*farts*
"welcome to the hammer squad"
*shits pants*
"hammers up in the chat bois"

Ok so i was stupid

I deleted a lvl 90 character a while ago, but before i did that i sold all his gear for extra gold to send to my main

Now i restored that character but he's fully naked. Is there any place (other than the AH) where i can buy some basic, level appropriate gear?

I could've sworn there was a vendor, but you should be fine with just heirlooms.

Why does somebody keep posting this?

Soooo Gul'dan whose been like the Walter White of Warcraft villians is dumb enough to trust the Scepter of Sargeras to someone whose been in his way the whole time on Draenor...really nigga?

depending on how long you deleted it you could use the item recovery tool to get stuff back but as that user said heirlooms are ok

>Why does somebody keep posting this?

Because legitimate autism is a thing on Veeky Forums.

Here in my garage, just bought this uh new FCON Transport Class here. Fun to drive up here in the Galeras hills. But you know what I like a lot more than materialistic things? Elder Gems. In fact, I'm a lot more proud of these seven shipping containers I had to have moved in to hold over 2000 excess Elder Gems.

yo bro you need that piece?
*snorts*

in mop zones were vendors for gear dont know if they are still there if they are you could buy some 89 gear or something on the wall to dreadaids

Nothing looks good on an female undead holy or disc priest
God damn why did i pick this

list of reddit races
>human
>gnome
>dwarf
>night elf
>draenei
>worgen
>pandaren
>orc
>undead
>tauren
>troll
>goblins

you took a wrong turn buddyo

>whenever I raid I miss being a range dps
>whenever I do mythic+ I miss being a tank because 99% of all tanks are utter retards
>whenever I pvp I miss being a healer
>druid is the only class that fills all of these roles but doesn't resonate with me at all on a style and gameplay basis

JUST

This post reeks of the patriarchy

spellblade is biggest filter

drink fresh cool breeze

>main healer in guild
>lose 910 piece in heroic to a fucking ALT (using /roll in progression)
>gquit in the middle of raid
>guild can't rekill krosus
>move to a 10/10H guild

good feel

>be latino
>get a stereotypical dog, pitbull
>names it Onyxia
i give it 6 months before they get rid of it

get the eff ooo your sucker noobs nobody thing you are funny

not on normal mode

on heroic it's a PUG cockblocker because people are too retarded to not place flame adds beside eachother

badass

>pitbull

why

>use instant gateway pants for warlock blink
>mfw raidmates accidentally use it to travel backwards

anyone got a barbarian looking tmog that looked good on dwarf?

limbos why do you use this "le im good now with my new crew mog"`? wtf happened?

>pitbull
there are better ways to kill yourself

i opened a ticket to have my unused game time added back to my account and it's been an hour without a response

i bought a token with gold and then only played for literally two hours and haven't played since. this was 8 months ago

i was going to buy legion but i won't if i can't get my game time back

Did you protest? Can you please explain how the RL/GL thought that /rolling was a good way to distribute loot? Did they never lose an insane drop to a shitty alt with a better roll and go "yeah that's just how it happens haHA"?

only elite players use the challenge cm mog

It's doubtful, but you might get a free week or something. Anyways, tokens are only 50-60k provided you're on burger servers.

>there are people who don't have all 11 sets

Still feels bad Mistwalker isn't account-wide, though.

Better watch your back, senpai

do the suramar questlines give good ap? im already exalted so i was wondering if theyre worth

yes, on Heroic it's borderline unkillable in pugs because people apparently have high autism in this damn game.
I've seen people running with frost debuffs near tanks while Annihilator was being cast, stacking the fire debuffs, not interrupting the fire bolts, going to china with the arcane debuff and then wiping because the add managed to cast the big ass nuke.

Sometimes I wish I had set free times during the week to join a serious Heroic guild because this is complete aids

>cm mog
>elite

>You will never defeat Queen Azshara to publicly humiliate her with your raid group

azshara is obviously a dominatrix
most likely she will humiliate you

>Playing with my main focus on getting a certain transmog set at endgame
>No guild, no friends
>can't stand the company of normies
>realisation slowly setting in that I'm not going to be able to get any of these skins if I don't raid

So are there any Veeky Forums guilds on Argent Dawn [EU]? Now's as good a time as any to start thinking of picking up raids again.

at least you can always come back later and get your mog in raids, unlike the prestige pvp sets, which are forever gone once the patch/expansion is done for.

next expac

What race/class do Bogpillers play?

Azshara next expansion is going to be cringeworthy as fuck, I can see it now:

>shitty "angry female" voice acting from Azshara all expansion long
>all the lorefaggot whiteknights constantly playing her up
>Blizzard fanboy permavirgins become furious when Blizzard makes her a mid-expansion boss and instead makes N'zoth the final boss

there's going to be so much concentrated cancer no amount of chemo will save us

what actually will happen:
>goobergaters gets triggered by a female villain and call blizzard a sjw company

warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#metric=hps&dataset=90

How do we fix resto shamans?

fuck off back to /pol/

>That feeling where she ridicules your tiny epeen every time your raid wipes on her.
>If you wipe fast she ridicules your stamina.
>That feeling when she's the hardest boss ever because of fighting her with hard ons.

>tfw just running m+ and arena with friends
>not even raiding

playing wow again is pretty comfy

agreed

poopsockers can stay butthurt, who cares

>tfw feeling when being gay actually gives me an advantage in a raid
What a time to be alive

hunners is a fkn noob

You're going to win so much that you're going to be tired of winning you glorious faggot :')

awakened me, cant collect everything
shu hunner is not here anymore lol like 2 years

M+ is getting boring as fuck

Just admit it already. They should have made unique dungeon sets with bonuses that could drop in M+ dungeons.