/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #424

P U R E S T
U
R
E
S
T
Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Jan. 27th - Jan. 29th.
> Death Queen, Iggy, Irru, Muspel, Armel, Vonchi, Aiolos

Feb. 3rd - Feb. 5th.
> Kyoko, Freyja, Evylin, Chitose, Orses, Serestia, Jiho

Current events:

Vayne Boss Match: 01/20 - 01/22 & 01/27 - 01/29
New Year Event with Klaon: 1/19 - 02/03
Special Scouting Event: 01/18 - 02/09
EA14 Ari Rival Match: 01/22 - 02/05
Fuse ro Rival Match: 01/15 - 01/29
ANIMAL FARM IS ON, TRY IT

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

You have my penis' blessing, user
Btw totally not Vitos

You shut your whore mouth! Patricia is pure!

>tfw someone deletes you from f/l and you spend the next 10 mins to remember who it was

>farming animals
>first match got me beelz
This is all I'm getting, I'm sure of it

BB, im already a monodark

>Baltheon can do the same for a striker duplicating or triplicating their damage potential

No. You're retarded.

>Serestia can render enemy team useless for some minutes,

Yeah and she needs to get toned the fuck down. Apparently it might happen this patch too.

>Shu no only gets a free turn and now has great damage potential, but restores hp and atb of the whole team.

He is usable now. After his ""nerf"" he is a whole lot more in-line than he was when they first buffed him.

Problem with Shu is Gaphyl also exist in his element.

Khirel is the strongest attacker and he already has one of the best OFFENSIVE teamwide totems in the game. You explain to me why the fuck he should be the best defensive totem for your goalie at the same fucking time?

It makes no sense at all.

>This meant when he wasn't the GK it would debuff the striker.
But he wasnt debuffing the striker, someone on plebbit proved this.

gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=soccersprits&no=426166

No you faggot.

He was but not in all positions.

Tfw no Raguel to take care of my balls

>Khirel is the strongest attacker and he already has one of the best OFFENSIVE teamwide totems in the game. You explain to me why the fuck he should be the best defensive totem for your goalie at the same fucking time?
>gaphyl and virgil do his job way better at just penning
>they both have better utilities
>only thing khirel is superior to them is in his totem, which isn't even a game changer, but their utilities and actives are game changer
He needs to have another use as just a penetrator. As he is, you shouldn't have him unless you want to be one shotted

I love Silla

Gaphyl and Virgin are the problems here, not Khirel.

Bless me to draw Armel lads

I need her in my life, them titties tickle my fancy.

WAT. Gaphyl and Virgil don't do even half the damage a Khirel can do.

Shut up you retard.

She needs to be superbed to reduce 20% of stamina consumption?

Yes, Khirel does more damage. Too much damage. He's an overkill.
Gaphyl and Virgil do the just damage to kill everything by penetrating or stealing, whereas Khirel only can kill by penetrating, or kill himself stealing.

>You explain to me why the fuck he should be the best defensive totem for your goalie at the same fucking time?

Not him but it is a high risk one-time block (which instantly kills khirel) and makes him no longer function as "the best attacker in the game".

The one-time 30% reduction in attack power is not worth losing the only player you have on your entire team that can reliably pen through Elaine or choi.

Leaving only Duran and Magnus to deal with Elaine is just gift wrapping the ball and handing it right back to the other team. Elaine gets it and WOM william is taking another shot seconds later while Khirel is dead for another 2:30+.

Khirel does 4k damage
Virgil and Gayfil do 1.4k average
Average HP is 1.2-1,3k in galaxy league.
This is fucking overkil, man.

If Khirel was an over kill then why the fuck are people happy with this skill? Units like Victoria, Duke etc all have decent to high ass DR built in and actually stopped his train.

Not to mention Jibril now..

Khirel needs more damage to kill GKs on a penetration. Its not overkill. 250% crit + crit damage and 100% penetration bonus when penetrating when?

>Average HP is 1.2-1,3k in galaxy league

Thanks to seresita +alice exploit the average player hp is down to 600-900. Some level 70 people fall under 500hp.

Yeah, and give back shooting ability for attackers

My VF one shots duke and victoria 90% of the time, I doubt either of them stop khirel.

>khirel with double ardor crit damage

>an attacker dependant on damage reduction can't kill 2 broken players with ridiculous damage increase and damage outcome
Duke is a problem for everyone, and thanks to being Ardor, Victoria is duke tier for Khirel.
Jibril isn't even a problem because only 2 fuck use her.
Against everyone else he either overkills or is overkilled due to shitty RNG wall protecting enemies
Anyone can do that after Neraizel's active pass

You think wrong. Or you're in some shit league

Only practical if you reroll into a FTS for him. Otherwise he is stuck with just TB and needs dark pen/CAR stone in his rainbow slot.

If you want to add nera pass into it then it's 100%.

Most backline Khirel have over 2k HP. He can survive shots thanks to his passive unless its an ardor striker.

Its not one time at all. You act like units stay dead forever. Most teams have a form of heal too.

>Jibril isn't even a problem because only 2 fuck use her.
must be nice in bronze

You're my favorite

>faced Synthese
Ace burst is pretty fucking dumb really

These mono thunder and ww teams where everyone deals a billion damage (and is incredibly fast as well) because of the huge ace buff are much worse to face than generic rainbow "cancer" that is much more reasonable to deal with

Ace burst removal when?

>You act like units stay dead forever

If you can't break out and hand back the ball to Elaine it may as well be forever. The match is over in the next 30 seconds when William recovers the ball for a followup shot (now with an extra elaine stack).

>Most teams have a form of heal too.
Not WW. Miho is permanently benched until EE, and she will always suicide into Elaine before trying to use her active heal anyway.

Ailos is required if you want to use Khirel defensively.

>all these Shu/Gaphyl backlines
>OHKO them all day everyday

Shu is balanced.

>Khirel finally has a safe use
>reduce incoming attackers AP by what ever

Khirel is also balanced now.

>Serestial half kills your team with impunity
OP BB please nerf

>Baltheon can turn anything into a striker
OP BB please nerf

>being a shitter
Git gud

>WW has no heal
>Metatron in WW/Dark
>Linmay
>AIolos

Okay buddy

I will meet you there.

>Muh Elaine and William
Good thing galaxy is filled with many many teams now.

>get bullied by some mono team

Look at him and laugh.

>just look at the patch notes
>2 Darks EE + 1 Skin
>literally Darkball
huh...Ardorball of course Op Elaine kek Op Shu kek Op Gaphyl kek

>2 dark ees
Where?

>declining that Elaine, Victoria and Gayfil are the strongest 5* atm
Ardorball please fuck off.

Miho isn't even bad, sorry that you have so many incredible units to choose from that you can't find space for her.

Must be nice.

>miho isn't even bad
Now this is a good meme.

>Lucifer has 2 EE's now

>What is Fontus and Patricia

>Fontus
>Patricia
retard?

Maybe that will make him usable

>miho can't restore inline or give more than a clumsy totem, unlike freyja, bi, virgil or gaphyl
>miho's steal got nerfed to the ground, even valkia is superior to her
>a literally useless skill that allows her to use her active 3 times a match instead of 3 times a match

Elaine is still on 90% of galaxy fronts.
>Metatron or Linmay in the backline to revive Khirel

This is asking to get OHKO. If the backline can't revive khirel by themselves faster than 3min then htey are fucked.

>Most backline Khirel have over 2k HP
If serestia never existed and people used 65%hp aces, maybe.

Last match my Khirel has 1205hp. That is on a Duran/Magnus/kiki/Jin line stacked with hp totems. Serestia is on almost as many galaxy teams as meta or elaine.

>counting boss EEs as real EEs

>Fontus
>a player
Godamn darkball, amirite?

>hp totem
>reflex totem
>ab steal like chitose
>spirit sap like bora
What's the issue?

Nigger Serestia and Elaine are not on all teams.

Even if Elaine is on 80% of them its not unbeatable.

Stop being stupid.

Are you even in Galaxy right now? I can probably count the amount of Serestia I see on my hand.

Right. Black Daisy and Alice are not dark players.
I want Jury EE as do many other people. But alright

Can't wait for Jury EE
We'll see if she's a player or not

She'll be useless unless you count CoT special only match.
Oh, wait...

>Alice
>Boss

>giving dark even more good players
NO FUCK OFF POWERTHUNDERCREEPS
You are totally braindead and dont know how to properly build monothunder with all those OP players you have now.

>Superb BOSS
>Not a BOSS

>dark
uhhhm, i mean thunder.

>Are you even in Galaxy right now?

Yes. And 13 of the last 16 matches had a serestia. Every rainbow, every ardor/dark, and even one of the WW/dark teams had her. I have been keeping track of the cancer.

>Even if Elaine is on 80% of them its not unbeatable.

For Duran, Kiki, or magnus she is. None of them can reliably pen through her and against WOM william only a single failed pen can cost you the match.

If you really think that a superb boss EE has the same weight as fucking fontus boss EE, you are retarded.

Fontus doesn't even fucking counts as a player. Screencap this, Fontus EE is gonna be shit. Guess what, no one is going to screencap this, you know why? Because no one doubts that Fontus EE is gonna be shit and that he doesn't even counts as a player.

How?

>Elaine
>a problem for Duran, Kiki, Magnus
>claims he is galaxy
>when every Duran, Kiki, Magnus has natural reflex as high as any Elaine can spike to and EC allows them to destroy Elaine or any ardor front unit with ease

Found the false flagging false flagger

>all this implying
oh come on

he's right in that there are a lot of serestias.

Forgot pic, but this is about 70% of your galaxy opponents currently (or slightly more rainbow variants of it). Some use Silla ace, others duran ace, and a lot just stick to Elaine ace.

There are a handful of dark teams, a few thunder teams, and a few WW/dark, but rainbow teams with a core of ardor/dark still make up the vast percentage of teams past diamond league. The only thing that changes is where they place their serestia.

>WWfags complain about Elaine because they give the ball
>not using Dark Pen Khirel or Saramir to deal with Elaines

>finished farm event
>finished 1000 points event
>reached Galaxy
Wake me up when...
No nvm

>all the waifu fags are dead
>clop is a bandwaggoner so he doesn't count

Who will save /ssg/?

Not even true.

> only Meta\Balth and sometimes serestia
>THIS IS ARDORDARK ARDORDARK NERF THISSSSS

Did you even read the discussion? You are defending a guy that is proclaming Darkball because there is 2 dark EEs.

>implying
Don't use words that you don't even know that means.

Magnus over DQ in back

Duke Meta in mid

Balth instead of Renee in front

That's about METAGAME

>can't wait for soccer spirits 2 where soccer spirits 1 is a mini game and its an all out intergalactic war

No you retard. He said 2 Dark EE which is true.

You took it too fat because you are an autistic retard.

Also its very much so Dark/Ardorball right now.

Serestia debuffs the WW backline reflexes and the loss of silk ace means their reflexes are unremarkable now. This lets Elaine counter them at will (especially Duran). And fuck no EC is not letting any of them pen through Elaine.

Are you even playing this season? You are talking about pre-nerf silk ace teams when WW backline had enough reflex and hp to matter.

So, you don't know what implying means, can't understand contexts, and now is trying to move goalposts. Congratulations! You are now an offical Veeky Forums™ shitposter.

Hats

>>not using Dark Pen Khirel or Saramir to deal with Elaines

If you followed the conversation up to this point the claim was that Khirel was WW's best counter for Elaine and you lose that if you put him in front of the striker instead.

gg wp

Meiran ace monoWW is fucking disgusting.
Why the fuck Shanti has within the position debuff, even Sharr dont have this.

big boy
big boy
big boy

>make meme team based on AS
>most of the times my units will be outsped thanks to ATB RNG bullshit
Nice game, nerds

>this backline
Easy OHKO.

Doesn't every color have an identical attack/speed ace like meiran?

Yeah but they are on shit units

Those colors dont have disgusting shit named Neraisel having 150 AS and another dogshit called Shanti.

he needed to be on the left hand side because the damages get done from left to right and the debuff began when Robin got hit, so the people who tested with him on the RHS noticed nothing

good times

>meanwhile 2400 league
>finals
>i have 1 spu Magnus as a wall
>he suicides into striker
>1v1 6k dmg soloshoot
>another finals
>again 1 HP Magnus tries to steal
>dies and striker...
>repeat and repeat and repeat and always on finals
How can i stop this shit? He ruins my league, but i need his fucking totems

Give him a big rabbit and a lesser one

He is oneshot material, man, i dont believe him.

All players do that. Most strikers are goign to splash you with 2k+ damage for trying to take the ball from them.

I didn't have many losses this season on the climb to galalxy, but when it did happen it came from losing all my backline players to a 1hp striker. The 50% RNG steal chance never kicked in and that is an auto-loss.

>disgusting shit named Neraisel

Why does Nera hide her tail?

3rd video is out?

That is one big dick.

Yes and it is adorable. Her tail gets stepped on and she makes a cute squeak.

Why does Nera hide her tits?

Nera maid skin when