/wfg/ - Warframe General

Mag the best edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wGxxMVo.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

git.io/vMhaS
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
git.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a futaframe to violate my operator's feet!

So, I just built nidus. Bought his armor and Syandana and everything. Pretty cool.

Now what the FUCK do I do with him?

Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

All the guides said pick Excal but mag seemed better. Her 1 seems like it instantly gibs Grineer.

Kys Pedo.

>tfw finally done, but you wont be home for the next fucking six hours

Dont be a normie, kids. It's no fun at all.

>not rushing frames with plat purchased with real money at no discount

It's like you don't even support the devs

is it not the same that's already there ?
or is it just an updated link so people don't keep fucking up new OPs ?

press 2 and then press 1
avoid falling into pits

Also, rate my forestframe

Is there any point/benefit to doing endless void fissure missions? I saw the little affinity/credit bonuses for opening relics, but that's literally fucking nothing, so yeah.

I would support beccas big naturals with the top of my head, but I dont think she'd let me.

Void Traces.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

he's bretty gud

Who here got the new "amazing" reward?

I liked the bro that posted the static shock volt color scheme. I have always used flash colors personally

I thought you (eventually) get a random radiant relic you can run in the mission

Here is a special condition for you DE, stick this right up your ass with no lube.

Sooner or later you'll start getting relics that already have void traces in them,

Yesterday's reward, haven't done today's yet.

I'm tempted to keep every single one I get and just fill the fucking liset with the things.

>not even this with the solo only modifier too
Could be worse i know from experience

Is this a fucking Mew riven or some shit? Does it come with a free prime item?

I believe you have to pay money for a shorter custom url and since its not a github it can't get a .io url either.

git.io/

this seems to work on any github link

Ivara should have an easy time doing it.

Does that mean you can just stand in the spawn room and let someone else go synthesize it?

>2 mutagen mass invasion just pops up
>cool
>go take a 15 minute shower
>come back
>its gone

Easiest way is to apparently cast your ability right at the start of the mission, iron skin or apparently channeled abilities like Ivara and it won't auto fail you

I cleared an exterminate through walls using ignis so only the target could spawn and chose Infested charger so I could kite it and synth.

Jesus fuck can we put the solution to this in the fucking OP so people stop coming here and posting it

you weren't gone for 15 minutes, user. you were gone for 15 years.

no abilities

the boosters keep increasing, void traces increase along with the resource boosters
if you were like me where you would get a failed host migration 5 times before actually getting in an actual pub, this is a god send. if you have shit to forma/level, endless is a good option for multi-tasking

yeah I would complain about that too. unless it was phroid then you have nothing to complain about

Only counts if you cast an ability in a room near the target

Ivara is bestest tho

?

we need las tetas grandes had enough culo de rana

I'd do the damage/-recoil but I do like punchthrough on my secondaries.

Did anyone want to buy this for some scrap-metal-tier 25p or something, or I'll just make endo out of it.

It's unrolled and ready to go, if you want to spend precious kuva on memes.

so is sancti tigris just the super shotgun?

Tigris Prime is the super shotgun

Sancti T, Vaykor Hek w/Primed Ravage next in line with their useful syndicate procs, Sobek w/ Acid shells if you run Nova/Saryn/buff rhino for crowd clearing explosions that scale w/ enemy health.
Hek w/ augment is up here too.

>Try out my super-duper crit Tonkor riven on Hyena sortie
>It's fucking garbage and crits for about 3k
What a disappointment

For the guy who asked about Boltos last thread, I'd skip the basic version because the Telos Boltos are a thing and are improved over the base model.

The build you want on them is Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Hornet Strike, Bore, and then either the four dual-stat mods or three dual-stat mods and Primed Heated Charge.

It's not very good for use with Peacemaker though because Peacemaker is best modded for crit and is mostly Impact-based.

So about to start playing this any tips for a new player?

>he modded for corrosive vs hyenas
>smug anime face.jpeg

Save yourself

Is the grinding really that bad?

No I ddin't?

the grinding is the game. there's nothing else there.

run before it traps you
Spend your inicial plat in warframe and weapon slots

i have like 6k damage alone on my tonkor what are you doing

It's a f2p mmo what do you think

Don't pick mag to start, Excal is probably the objective best choice but I like Volt. Pick the Braton starter, the bow is fun but you will grow to hate it.

Save your plat for weapon/Warframe slots

Once you get mastery rank 1 from leveling weapons/frame, you'll get a free syandana (not sure how long this will last)

Have fun, read the pastebins, don't visit Veeky Forums too much because it's all negative around here, and if you ever do buy plat, wait for a 75% discount.

please help me leave this game while you still can

I bought 20$ worth of plat for when i start, anything in particular that i should get?

>the new ayatan sculpture is in the sortie's reward list
Did they nerf the secura lecta already?

don't pay for plat
the moment you buy plat is the moment you lose warframe

How much plat is that?
You should mainly use it for slots and a couple of cosmetics if you like any.
Don't rush craftings, it's just not worth it
You can get every weapon by playing and getting their bp from market or clan dojo so don't buy them in the market. Same for warframes and centinels

Things you should not buy: Weapons. Waste of money. Warframes - only two/three of these are worth the plat you pay.

Maybe buy a color pallete, this game is carried hard by the visuals.

Once you can trade, veterans will probably give you a lot of the basic damage mods if you ask nicely in trade chat.

yes

Yep.

Just had 20$ i wasn't going to use anyways but i'll keep that in mind. So the way you guys are making it sound is like i going trapped in a video game is it really that bad?

it's a skinner box run by incompetent developers that call their game a beta after four years just so they can treat their userbase as alphat esters for everything.

>crit chance
>on the gun with 0 crit chance

GG DE

never buy plat

always go fast

get loki and solo everything

Drugs are addictive user.

That doesn't mean it won't feel good for a while.

I was able to quite WoW after 7 years of playing like nothing i'm sure i'll be fine.

>Easiest way is to apparently cast your ability right at the start of the mission, iron skin

This worked

ugh this game still sucks. what is there even to do? omg I have rivens, but so what? what for?

isnt the main pain in the arse for this having to restart missions until simaris gives you a target?

Should be no problem then. Have fun, try new space guns, etc

Only one couple has gotten married in Warframe, unlike however many people center their lives around WOW

>tfw too autistic to trade

You're telling me that why i quit before it was to late.

tfw no mmo wife ;_;

>fail sortie 2 for the fifth time because every squad has at least 2 people who afk and expect to get carried and the other guy runs at fucking lightspeed and downs himself after triggering the kill order

I wish they'd do something about AFKs. At least retards are just naturally retarded but to join a mission and intentionally do nothing deserves banning.

Is it worth rolling this pox riven I got? It has +50% damage to corpus and +240% damage, but -40% status chance.

what is?

>do all sortie spy/rescue solo
>no issues ever

So it's better to solo this assassination sortie for single hyena, right? That one fuck that has the magnetic aura is such bullshit to do in a full squad

From one sperglord to another.
They contact you.
You say "Alright, I'll invite." or if they say "ill invite" you say "Ok."
Stand by the trade console as you invite them.
Open trade.
Put things in there, wait until they do the same.
Press trade.
Write something cheerful like "Cheerio." or something.
Close tab.

A sperglord's guide to trading.

which one, anons?

both are shit

Not that user but that was the exact riven I got from War Within.

as for you , use loki, invis until you find the target then stealth synthesize. It won't count if you use a skill before finding it.

How many relics should I farm for a 4 man?

I'm trying to make the Daikyu reliable and so far this seems to be doing well, tested it in an axi orokin mission ans it was able to one shot everything most of the time. I might try and reroll the riven into crit and crit damage but i don't think it'd be worth it, thoughts?

This is Saryn. Say something respectable about her.

But a charged Daikyu can OS everything short of a raid. Wouldn't you want damage and fire rate so you can charge faster?

Alright, put this through your fucking skull: If you can do a sortie mission alone, DO IT ALONE

I wonder how big her butt actually is under that butt cape

Those have 20% crit chance correct? I hope you have Primed crit chance mod, cause that's awesome even for base aklex

>DE nerfs Secura Lecta
>nerfs raid
>doesn't unnerf 10ogen Graxx on primes

It's like they hate money

>258.7% crit chance
>on a 20% crit chance weapon

right you fool

Her graxx skin is barely visible below all the saryn prime bling

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

crates

Loki or ash prime in the void, duration invis
5 minutes using the supply drops
It's easier with multiple people though, ivara pickpocketing for example

What's the most expensive item in-game, /wfg/?

I'm talking about plat.

To be fair, it's just the Graxx Helmet. I think they're fixing Prime issues soon.

But that also means They have destroyed Nyx Prime Graxx

managed to escape mars today. that's 3 maps i've gotten out of so far

Primed Chamber

welp. i've reached the end of the road. rhino prime is the last prime i need to own to have them all