/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Bstk1QCI!5JbBcVdlayaBSAazGglboble4Ugld2tBOq_zbnrYjeM
pastebin.com/h8cDyphJ
pastebin.com/6Kyvy6h5
aliexpress.com/item/24X36-INCH-ART-SILK-POSTER-3d-fantasy-women-warriors-sexy-babes-cg-digital-art-weapons/32707126327.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

first for futuristic Redoran Mandalorians

Proposal to make /tesg/ threads only be on the weekends as to deter shitposters and make /tesg/ great again

First for men best, elves shit

>The Neravarine is implied to have achieved CHIM, killed multiple gods, and reached god-like powers through game mechanics, not to mention being the reincarnation of a legendary, god-like warrior-king.
>The Champion of Cyrodiil literally became a daedric prince
>The Last Dragonborn "killed" an aspect of the Time God himself, has the blood of immortal time angels, and is well on the path to mantling Talos aka the God of Men aka Lorkhan 2.0 by the end of Skyrim
TES has always been anime as fuck. Oblivion was probably the least anime, and even that was pretty anime.

It's pretty stable, but their LOD is a fucking mess, even in the areas that are finished. That's the only issue I've found with it.

Stop using Wrye Bash as a mod manager, and you're missing a master.

Kill all elves.

what if my game CTD after the loading screen, but the only thing Wryebash writes in red is the Update.esm?

Hey Hoboknight, how do I make my dude have one arm too? I think it's neat

OH SHIT is there wrasslin tomorrow?

Huh.

So I switched Serinal and Yvenn's hairstyles and I think this actually fits them better.

>TES has always been anime as fuck

ROW ROW

Beautiful.

I'm using NMM and LOOT usually, but this time I'm having this issue so I tried anything possible.

Anyway, I never really started this game this time around: I downloaded all the mods and installed like 170 plugins. Now as I'm typing I realize this may sound silly.

Would it be a better idea to start playing a bit with a few mods, then gradually install all the other one?

also, sorry for copypastan before

You need to open the skeleton up in Nifskope and scale down the parts of the arm you want gone to 0. If you want, I'll go and do it for you and upload it to Mediafire or MEGA.

So when is Yvenn going to usher in the eternal eclipse of coldharbor and power bottom Molag Bal into becoming a demi-prince?

>NMM

Are you crashing before the main menu or when you try to load your save file?
If the latter, have you tried coc qasmoke from the mainmenu and attempting to load a game from there?

Fucking beat me to it. Just look at those DSLs.

That'd be pretty feckin sweet actually my man, do I need to upload something for you to do that with?

>Would it be a better idea to start playing a bit with a few mods, then gradually install all the other one?
Yes, don't just install hundreds of mods and try to troubleshoot. Install like, 5-10, and then test them.

>I'm using NMM
Start over and use MO.

I feel like most of the TES games are closer to KlK than TTGL desu

Not that I'd be opposed to Numidium vs Numidium mech battles in space. I don't think Todd has the balls for that, though.

Do you use any tip of skeleton replacer?

I actually have a brand new, empty game file right now, so not at the moment. I normally use XPSME though, can't really remember why though.

Good evening, threadsmen. How is /tesg/ doing today?

just before the main menu, unfortunately

I know, I know. I've been using this shit since 2011 so it's hard to kill a bad habit

Also, shouldn't LOOT report some kind of error if I was missing a master? I know 99% of the time a CTD on loading is because of a missing master, but I usually had some kind of red flag, even with the shitty NMM

Uhm, I guess last night I hopped on the mod-hype-train..

Probably DSR, now that I think about it, but I think I'm going to switch to Equipping overhaul to get rid of the Skyproc nonsense.

does anybody here have the mod with the maga hat
I cant find the download anywhere.

Hey nice mammaries. Party member when?

It can't be helped.

>tfw you will never have a naked water fight with yvenn

>using it since 2011
Stop. Learn MO. I was the same as you, and I recently buckled down and learned MO and holy moth assholes it's amazing. I'm kicking my own ads for using NMM for so long.

Gopher has some good tutorials, go watch them

Never.

Tested out a big and kinda bad city mod, now im procrastinating on editing soe armors in another mod. So good I guess.

You should take your waifus on some adventures.

Loot should tell you if you're missing a master.

Last resort, pastebin your load order. Someone might spot something.

Pretty good day.

mega.nz/#!Bstk1QCI!5JbBcVdlayaBSAazGglboble4Ugld2tBOq_zbnrYjeM I believe that should do it

Pretty good, I made a momfu I'm proud of, and I'm playing Mount and Blade Warband on PS4

He's too much of a bitch to do that. Also he prays to Azura, not Molag Bal.

What is a DSLs?

I will literally suck someone's dick if they link the Bruma download.

Busy, unfortunately.

>Warband
>On consoles

Why didn't you just kill yourself last summer

Ah, you're the man. I don't care what all the other guys say about you.

>mountain blade
Top tier tas-
>PS4
BOI

>What is a DSLs?
Don't feign innocence fuccboi.

Eh, I don't really feel like it. I don't have any scenarios or companions in mind for them.

I told you bruv, it wasn't a suicide attempt, it a was a blood clot that was dangerously close to my brain. Also it was 10 bucks and I just got my YT pay out. was worth it.

Let me know if it works, also everyone is free to have their own opinion of me. No opinion is wrong, just things like the other poster thinking I tried to kill myself ARE. I think everyone is great, even the people who desperately try to start shit with everyone.

Scenarios? Companions? Friend, just load up Skyrim and go in a direction. Take some screenshots, let the adventure come to you. Maybe you'll run into a follower in a town and have them tag along, maybe you wont. You don't PLAN adventures, you go out and have them.

>that hip/thigh ratio

I can't believe I still have this on my drive but there you go
https mega nz/#!AlhXjJZJ!yPsBm0NMbpCPUILw02k-1cH2wrAVVbKreJPa5eoworc

Sorry if I'm not hip with all this new lingo

>threadsmen

dingus succ'n lips

thank you very much

please don't return, cancer

Oh I see

go to steam chat

Awful, it's now been three weeks since I got fired and no new job in sights

Hey cool, I got laid off last week because my boss is running out of money.

I'm thinking of just starting my own business.

Thanks to you, a mystery has been solved.

>Load up Skyrim

that's even worse I don't even play the game

hae you read the night angel?

You can't adventure if you don't play the game! You have so many characters, surely some in that roster of yours could use a good adventure. Hell, take one of em to Bruma, im positive someone shot you a link to the beta.

Nope

any recomendations on mods?

No, I never got a link. Why would you think that?

Quests: pastebin.com/h8cDyphJ

Towns: pastebin.com/6Kyvy6h5

Have fun user.

Really? I figured someone you'd know would have shared with ya. Well if you're interested in the Bruma Betam you know where to contact me.

Is it still a CTD-filled snorefest? That's what I remember the last time I tried it.

What?

>clockwork
>only in "good tier"

I will fight you.

I know. That's why I said "What?"

Your finest chitin retexture por favour

aliexpress.com/item/24X36-INCH-ART-SILK-POSTER-3d-fantasy-women-warriors-sexy-babes-cg-digital-art-weapons/32707126327.html

I quoted the wrong guy : (

Oh dear

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/Read the OP

Sweet Jesus they're all using Bella's.

ty user

Is ashland apparel really the best one though?
Chitin doesn't seem to be included in the Amidian retextures

It would seem so

It's an ancient pic from a time when Bella's was the nexus standard. Not many high quality alternatives existed.

Huh? Bruma?

:^)
I have been thinking of swapping Sewers and Clockwork on the tier list. But I love sewers.

Yes.

That's a shame. Thanks

That site must be where WillieSea got all his framed pictures for Leveler's Tower

Sewers is cool but Clockwork is fucking awesome in nearly every regard. Intriguing story, fuck fantastic level design, curious, unique scenes, and characters that manage to stick with you even though they lack faces.

And the rewards, that house is a work of fucking art.

Better than nothing.

The dungeon with the spooky ghost is really cool and the castle is comfy and pretty, but the dwemer dungeon gets boring real quick.

I loved the dwemer dungeon! The enemies respawning would have been annoying, but they're very easy to run past.

Plus Amalgam is so fun to listen to. I ran through his area like a madman just to keep activating his speakers in case I missed any voice tracks from him. Such a melodic fellow.

What are the rewards?

I was hoping for a 2k glove and boot texture for the bonemold retexture

I dunno it looks really impressive the first time you go down there and I generally like vertical dungeons but after a while it became a bit of a chore to go around fixing pipes

The mod does have a pretty cool atmosphere and personality though. And I loved that little music box melody

Do you guys usually play through the main questlines with your characters or do you just ignore them?

I haven't touched any vanilla quests except Dawnguard, the College and the Dark Brotherhood in ages

A gorgeous manor filled with features, a quirky robot friend that can go into towns and buy/sell shit for you, a gigantic animated teleporter that lets you go to various parts of Skyrim, pic related.

The pipe fixing thing wasn't too bad, iirc they all had map markers and he even let you smith some if you didn't feel like looking for spares. I gathered up ten rather quickly. It's definitely not something I'd want to do multiple times though; I'd probably console them in if I ever played it again.

I haven't done the main quest in ages.

I like to eventually get around to doing the dragonborn quests because they're so god awful but unlock a few things here and there and get that shit out of your dialogue/quest log. I do not usually do the civil war.

I've had world eater beater installed for ages, but I can't bring myself to run through the shitty main quest necessary to get to the good stuff trainwiz added.

Ignore.

I usually get to the point when the Greybeards summon you, then ignore it.

I usually ignore them and create my own stories. For example, Tor-Rak's entire story was being kicked out of his stronghold for being an outsider and for being scrawny. Over the years he bulked up, being strong and a well renowned warrior. He returned and killed his chief in combat and took over the stronghold. Over time, his mind began to go and his heart grew colder, and he then turned the stronghold into the base of operations for his Mercenary group "The Iron Skulls" and began to inflict terror upon Skyrim.

Hoboknight and his partner on the otherhand, were just two guys looking to make some money and have fun. Carefree and generally happy to be alive, they both came into conflict with The Iron Skulls, and eventually were killed in combat against Tor-Rak.

I love crafting my own narratives much more then the stories that Bethesda has laid out for me.

I've never opened Cabal's bonemold texture before. I love when texture authors do stuff in the unused areas.

I like the story (especially reading the castle owner's diary) and the characters and I admire the effort that went into crafting the whole mod, but the second half of it just felt a bit underwhelming and it was over too quick.

The spooky dungeon remains the best part of it when it comes to the actual gameplay, imo. That fucking air raid siren.

I've been having a lot of trouble forcing myself to play the Main Quest in Skyrim. I usually get to the point where you return the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, and then just drop it. The farthest I've bothered in the Civil War questlines was one on the Stormcloak side where you kill some Ice Wraiths or something, but a mod I had placed enemies there which killed it before I even set foot on the island. They're just dull.

You shouldn't colour inside the transparent places

Since September I have to do thalmor embassy quest.

I never expected to find the guy. Lots of nice little snippets in the mod that really give you the feeling that it was antistar's lovingly crafted mod-baby.

I admit some parts of the dwemer stuff was a drag (lots of backtracking and re-tracking is never a delightful experience,) but for me it didn't significantly detract from the overall quality of the mod, especially when stacked next to most other mods.

The thing that kills me about Skyrim's MQ is that the dungeons are so long and dull.

I mean, sure, most of the dungeons in Skyrim are pretty lame, but it's like they picked the worst ones for the MQ.

Bleak Falls Barrow is shit, Ustengraav is tedious as hell, the Dwemer dungeon you have to do is obnoxious. The only good part is the Thalmor Embassy.