pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6510/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/22022/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6190/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20838/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16001/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/1745/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16229/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17359/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/13328/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21542/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8886/?
nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/10856/?
pastebin.com/TX7SvNbC
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10481/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13627/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for NORA

Played out Fallout 3 on 360
If I'm going to play it on 360 is it better to just use Tales of Two Wastelands? Never played much of Fallout New Vegas, though.

>it on 360
>Tales of Two Wastelands
i'm assuming you mean PC

its great if you like the improved mechanics of NV with ammo types and iron sights, traits, moar guns, and the like

>If I'm going to play it on 360
Assuming you mean "PC", it really depends on personal taste. Personally, i don't like Tale of Two Wastelands because it changes things to "balance" them.

Honestly, if you can get Fo3 to work on your PC, play it like that, not through ToTW.

So are there any other console plebs lurking that have played around with Modern Firearms 2.5 and compatibility with Modern Sidearms 1.0?

The versions available for MF are 2.4, 2.5, and the only MS version available is 1.0. After the discussion last thread it wont stop rattling around my head and I wont be able to fuck with it until I get off work

Is there a mod that uncouples the camera in third person from your characters movement and makes it dependent on the characters own orientation? That way you can rotate your camera at any time and comtrol your character with directions relative to the characters own orientation.
Explanation as an example: Presently, if, in third person, while my character is stationary and his weapon is sheathed, I rotate the camera to look at his face and press W, the character will turn around and run to where the camera is looking at.
I wish to make it that, in this case, he would walk toward the camera.

Where should I make a settlement? If it's small, it'll just be for me and companions, otherwise I'll make a town. Not using any modded stuff.

>modders will never finally realize the superiority of pinup girls

>instead we get faggy cybershit
>inb4 synths
thing is none of the mods look like the ones ingame even though theres a LL file and tutorial for it

That would be extremely disorienting.

Start me up is really fucking great, not having to have a stupid son and wife/husband is perfect

So, if I want to constantly fight the brotherhood post game, I should side with the brotherhood/minutemen, blow up the institute, and then aggro the brotherhood
This should work, right?

Yeah, I use it on Xbox along with the Moribund World shader, Brotherhood uses T-51, and Classic Fallout Music, and by golly it almost feels like a Fallout game.

anyone know the nearest doctor to Vault 111 is? I'm playing Horizon and this radiation is literally killing me.

there's a ghoul doctor north of arcjet
find the irradiated hut, and she'll be outside it sitting on a chair overlooking arcjet

>explosive double-barrel shotgun
>two shot gauss rifle
>kneecapping plasma thrower
>kneecapping minigun
>wounding plasma thrower
>just found a furious ripper
Why aren't you playing on survival?

>Generated LOD still isn't working for a few files
>Doesn't work when I generate it with a vanilla game, no textures
>Doesn't work when I redownload files
>Doesn't work when I redownload FNVLODGen
>Nothing is changing any record related to the file
>I fucking found the exact file that I'm having trouble with
>It opens in nifskope just fine, with the textures too
>Setting the mesh to hidden lets the game use the vanilla mesh, so it's the right file path
>LODGen dude keeps asking me stuff that would cause the LOD to not generate at all, when I very clearly have the generated file, the game just isn't having it show up
Someone please help, is there anything with the game or Mod Organizer that would randomly keep things from loading properly? Like too many loose texture files, but that can't be it because I tried it after removing every loose texture except the ones from the LOD mods. This is driving me insane so much that I'm actually modding and playing 4 in the meantime.

Explain this.

>sneaking in power armor
>sneaking in bethesda games

what are you asking about?

Probably about the huge ass on the raider

I've noticed them too, someone at Bethesda likes huge asses

How do i change the time modifier in 4?
There was a mod that had the option included with the added survival for 3 and NV but f doesn't have it from what i can tell.
I just want to shift the time so when i loot a building its not the next day when i go out side after searching 3 rooms.
i think i remember reading some where that if you made it too high the NPCs would get all glitchy because the time fuck up.

Console.
>"set timescale to [insert number here] — Speeds up or slows down time. The default setting is 16. 1 is realtime, 10,000 is crazy spectacular timelapse. Be sure to look when time's on fast forward because the sun and the moon actually bounce across the sky."

>todd is an ass man
I can believe it

>Change the frequency used for the Mysterious Broadcast so it doesn't conflict with Maxwell's World
>Start hearing record scratches
>Silver Shroud quest starts up
Okay, so the Silver Shroud uses 89 for its frequency. And of course I can't seem to filter FO4Edit to only show records that have XRDO data, and of course you can only see that data by looking at the placed objects. Anyone know if you actually can filter by something like that, or got a list of radio frequencies used by the vanilla game?

Are there any mods for Fallout 3 other than the unoficial patch that's needed

Depends on your definition of "need".
I don't know because I've never played 3 and therefore haven't looked at the mods for it.

The reason is simple, blacks have lived longer without clothes, they haven't gone through the millena long process of "I can't see her ass anymore because she's wearing a gown, but her tits are in full display"

To advanced civilizations, boobs replaced the ass simply because of clothing.

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6510/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/22022/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6190/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20838/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16001/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/1745/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16229/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/17359/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/13328/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21542/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8886/?

nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/10856/?

some personal favorites and a few recommendations

Please help with Fallout 4, i do the quest getting a clue but when i open the hidden door and mentions the cigars and the beer nick is silent and will not respond to anything, Wat do?

Just finished sifting through every radio transmitter in the game, including those that aren't actually radio stations but like intercoms and shit, and got all the frequencies. At least, all the frequencies if the naming was at the very least consistent enough to include the word "radio" in each one.

Pro tip if you're gonna make a radio station:
There's only a few frequencies above 108 that are in use (117, 140, 303, 1010) and there are six decimal places to make use of. And maybe don't use 88, as that seems to be a popular choice.

There is nothing wrong about being an butt man.

>step into sentinel site
>get vaporized by a head laser from an assaultron immediately

Did you get all the achievements user? Which one was the most masochistic to get?

>No Buffscale posts
This will be a good thread until he or his legion of circlejerkers post.

Yeah, I have all of them. I would say Hostile Takeover was pretty bad but so was Power Play. (I say Power Play only because the NW gangs were such cunts to the new overboss even though we possessed the power to end their miserable fucking existence.)
I would have enjoyed Bethesda implementing a sort of "second chance at being the overboss" by completely exterminating a NW gang and the other gangs come grovelling to your feet to let them live.

>Kim Jong Un is an assman

Who woulda thunk it.

So I'm thinking about trying a playthrough using an alternate start mod and the playable supermutant mod, but I'm not really sure where I should start out at or what I should try to make my base, any ideas of what might be interesting?

>return to sentinel site
>assaultrons aren't there

I didn't care a bit about that one since I was going to reload before I started kicking out settlers and do open season anyway.

Trying for eyes on the prize right now and that is fucking boring.

So did you receive a month long ban for your diatribe against him last time? He's not even here.

...god i wish there was nice AR-15/M4/M16 mod for Fallout 4

>boring
Cheesing basketball helps tremendously

@166699343
LEL you seem upset circlejerker

Remember to report

Enjoy another ban I guess.

there is

buff, EX(now homeless, RIP pham) and I think niero fixed up the one by ff7cloudstrife by giving it proper specular maps and a wood furniture texture for the classic one

its pretty goood

my only complaint is it isn't a combat rifle replacer the vanilla one sucks fucking ass but whatever its better than nothing

The last time Buff made a post was exactly 2 days and 23 hours ago. And yet here you are shitposting over nothing at him again. Do you suffer from a mental disorder by any chance?

to be fair it's already established that buff posts anonymously about himself, so who knows?

Got a link senpai?

unfortunately no and since I nuked my install without a backup I can't re up it

and someone reported buffscales mega so all the shit he's released gone

he has a mediafire but I don't think its been reuploaded there

@166699716
>Enjoy another ban
I wasn't banned. No mods were being made. Buffscale and his circlejerkers were allowed to circlejerk.

@166699970
>the last time Buff made a post was.....
>Being Buffscale's stalker
That being said, Buffscale and his ilk ruin threads. The evidence is irrefutable.

You're free to fuck off from these threads forever if it bothers you so much

>Giving the shitposter attention

what the fuck is causing my leg to clip into itself when i crouch body slide isn't at crazy proportions and i don't have anything the dicks around with animations?

>>Being Buffscale's stalker

@166701481
You seem absolutely rectally ravaged. Don't worry, I'm sure Buffscale will still credit your account with +5 Buffscale circlejerk/dick-sucking points.

The problem is you're using custom body mods not meant for thunder thighs

UGHHHH
THICCCCCC

@166702101
>Buffscale circlejerker attempts reverse bait
lel

>This place only moves fast when people are shitposting

This place is dead

What do y'all think of this mod idea?

>immersive ambience machines
>work like radios
>place in settlement and activate to emit sound
>different machines would emit different types of ambience
>build a bar
>place ambience machine, probably modeled to blend in to that type of place
>emits the sounds of a bar
>people talking, glasses clinking, laughing, etc.
>make one for things like bars, stores, brothels, general public, etc.

i need an inspiration for simple power generator housing. not really something extravagant, just enough to fit in with the ambiance of, say, Sanctuary.

Wouldn't you need a separate frequency for every new radio set? It sounds interesting, though without knowing the BTS coding, I don't know how bloated it'd be.

What would be the best way to build for spectacle island?
I'm planning on having most of the structures lifted above the ground with a thick concrete wall surrounding it all
I'd make it several structures with walkways inbetween, but that only seems possible on the coast

Wouldn't be too hard (I'm the user who just went through every object with a radio frequency attached). It's just a single value. Any size bloat would be the audio itself, if the game doesn't have appropriate audio files already. I know you can attach things like lights to random objects, I'm not sure if you can do that with ambience markers. Unless there's some new sort of system for 4. If you can, then you can just bypass the radio system.

Breasts are just a fake, upper body ass. Boob men are actually ass men in disguise.

Yeah, true. I meant more bloat in the sense that you'd have to occupy probably half a dozen or more radio frequencies to cover every situation/context, but I guess that's not too bad, especially since there's probably little chance of overlapping or causing conflict with other radios. How many frequencies does the game even support?

The Railroad uses frequency 1010, and all the frequencies have six decimal places, and not just empty zeros.
See:
88 was used by both Maxwell's World and a random radio mod I grabbed, so that seems to be the one to stay away from.

>heel on shifter
reeeeee

Interesting. The chances of overlap are pretty damn small then, so it's weird that Trainwiz and the radio mod just happened to.

>Post the name of the last character you played in Fallout New Vegas and/or Fallout 4

>FNV: E. Dantes
>FO4: Joel Miller

One of the guides for making your own radio station recommended 88. I figure no one has really looked because I'm only hoping every transmitter has the word "radio" in it, as there's no way to search for things that have XRDO (iirc) data (which includes frequency, coordinates, and distance from which you can get the signal).

pastebin.com/TX7SvNbC

Here, consider this a modder's resource or some shit. List of all the frequencies that the game already claimed. 0.000000 is radio static. Another one is the TV report you hear at the start of the game (two are actually) and I think most of the ones in the 86 range are the BoS related ones. 89 is the Silver Shroud, as I found out. This list also includes the DLC ones.

>orson welles
should really stop watching that muwahhh the frenscch video

FNV: Longinus

F4: Paul Beenis

I'd really like to see a Power Armor lore fix mod.

>Pre-War Soldiers in front of Vault 111 use T-51
>T-60 & X01 removed from leveled lists
>Atom Cats use flame job T-45/T-51
>Quantum X-01 removed or replaced by Nuka-Cola T-51
>T-60 renamed to Advanced T-45 and given some explanation, like the BoS using captured Enclave tech to upgrade their suits
>X-01 renamed to Advanced Power Armor
>T-60 (AT-45) found only on BoS
>Only one or two suits of APA, found in a fixed location

I wish I could do this myself, but I know nothing about modding.

>Pre-War Soldiers in front of Vault 111 use T-51
It's been done but they really should be using T45
T51 was still tied up on the west coast to bolster land defenses or still in Anchorage or suppressing the Canadians

T45 would likely have been pulled out of mothballs to bolster defense in the rest of the country since rioting was intensifying, don't really need the top of the line model for riot control, it just has to be big and intimidating and T45 fills that role nicely

Everything else I agree with though.

Is showlooksmenu still the best way to change your character's appearance or haircut on the fly? I was thinking about trying to find a mod or something because I hear that showlooksmenu can be kinda buggy or cause issues with the camera if you use it.

I'm pretty autistic so I like to change my character's hair to give him stubble and stuff on the fly without going to the barber or visiting the plastic surgeon all the time

So, I have the Bobbi quest in FO4 and I got to the part where I have to break Mel out, I opened the dialogue wheel and just walked out without getting him free. About 5 minutes later he just walks up to me outside and thanks me for freeing him.

I found no mention of this as a bug.

There's a mod coming out soon that will automatically give your character longer facial hair over time, going to be interesting. Besides that, I know people sometimes mention the camera bugging out that can be fixed by simply going into the body triangle editor and then backing out. Don't know of any other issues besides that.

I was looking at this earlier today.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10481/?
Probably going to use it on another save.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13627/?
?

That's actually really nice. Thanks for the link. Unfortunately i'm a console user, so i'm going to have to wait for an XB1 port.

Thread's been surprisingly dead lately. I haven't honestly been playing the game myself because I've been busy, so maybe others are hitting slumps and busy weeks, too.

>Buff hasn't posted in over 3 days
>Worry.jpg

Hopefully he's dead

I wish.

I asked him what's up. He said he's moving on. Honestly you guys should have seen this day coming.

Pics or it didn't happen

But
The plasma caster?

>letting the shitposter win
Poor form, Buff

>shitposter
>r
it's definitely plural, because I see other anons ragging on him as much as I do

>muh Buff
>muh shitty NifScope-tier weapons and other such drivel
another retard scratched. Good.

I've completely missed that APA one, I agree with the author in that Beth have fucked with the lore enough, I'd rather go against their changes and stick with what was already what

Man, why did FO4 have to turn out so disappointing, and why did Bethesda have to really kick it's modding scene in the nuts by re-releasing 64bit Skyrim? I mean, fuck, the latter already has new (or ported, at least) landmass mods and a pretty impressive sex mod already (Flower Girls), before the script extender is even ready.

I can still have fun in FO4, but it makes me wish I loved Skyrim half as much as other people seem to. To this day I only managed just under 300 hours in the original, compared to the 400 I have in FO4, over 500 in NV (and New Vegas still has that many hours again left in it.)

What happened to Bethesda? I mean, their shit was always buggy and a little shit, but the games felt like they had been made by people who loved what they were doing. I think I must have spent several thousand hours across Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3.