/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1205 - Poppy edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-january/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
;_;

>Upcoming Birthdays
27th - Aurora
28th - Margie
29th - Cube
30th - Flurry

>Holidays & Events
;_;

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiIPMbs4pcA
youtube.com/watch?v=VeWC9V2qH-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bingo numbers today are 30, 38, & 43

Pave in the camegroud

Turnips being bought for 325 each (Fucking ignore that as long as Jay W's god-tier prices are still active)

Big shout out to Jay W. After tip, I made a 3.31 million profit. That'll fund my next six or so house renovations.

26 gives me bingo, so let me come over sometime,.

Shep's moving out today

My Snowman Bingo number is 18.

I have Katie in my town. Does anyone want her? Also, I've scanned Paolo into my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit?

To give away I have:
1 concrete floor (Saharah item)
1 dynamic painting (real)
4 unassessed fossils

Would you like for me to order one for you?

i want him!
But someone answer you a few threads ago. Do you talked with that user?
Maybe if that user doesnt come, i could take him.

Sure dude, gate's open

btw I tried the "gift 5 of the same clothing" trick with 3 of my villagers, and it worked with mint and zucker 1st try (although idk why i sent zuck a doctor garb. I'lll have to change it) the one i wanted the most to change shirt was katt and shes the one who kept her ugly clothes :(

instead of having 4 extra shirts lying around they only get one extra in their houses if anyones wondering, I endend up buying that extra football jacket from mint.

Jay W, I've sent the lewds. I hope you'll like 'em.

Might do Fauna sometime, but I've got some other projects to attend to before that.

i think there were a few other people who seemed interested. i didn't talk with that user specifically though.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiIPMbs4pcA

Yeah, I got'em! Pretty good stuff! I'll definitely take, uh... 'Inspiration' from them.

Thanks for the shout-out! If anyone's late to the party, my Re-Tail is still open for ONE more hour, going strong at 643 bells a turnip!

oh wow. i need in on that. please?

Hmm. I'm getting a "Failed to connect to partner's device" message.

I told you

Added and opening in a minute. Just gonna see if anyone else pops up. Give it, let's say, 3 minutes.

It actually took longer than normal to open the gates" animation, I closed/saved/opened again

well a 2/3 (maybe more) chance of getting them out of their ugly garbs is better than the usual "this is nice i wouldn't have the courage to use it" bullshit response.

Wow that price is crazy. I'd like to visit in a moment.

Half an hour left on the turnip craze, but it seems pretty quiet, so safe to say it's closing time.

You still alive and kickin'? I wouldn't mind checking out the bathroom furniture from Paolo.

If you're gonna be hanging around for a while, I wouldn't mind waiting about 30 minutes incase someone shows up for turnips. If you're short on time, I can jump over now.

>Finally got the tycoon bell saver

yes!

thank you Jay!

if nobody answer you, can i take him?

Sure. I'll go ahead and open my gates now.

As long as we're talking about villagers moving out, Butch is moving out on the 2nd.

Are you still here?

Sure am! Forgot to put auto-update on so I barely noticed in time someone was asking to sell turnips. I'm all ready now tho for a visit!

Gate's open

So sorry if its hard to see in this picture but any ideas for that table in the bottom right? None of the tables really match the same look or size.

Snowman #'s: 12, 19, 20, 36

Blanca and Resetti are in RV-land.

Annalise is packed up and ready to move out. Anybody want her?

Got a bingo today but the Snowman gave me a re-run gift. Could I trade a Lift Chair for a Slalom Gate, Snow Machine, or Ski-Slope Wall? Phineas showed up and gave me the first weeding badge. Just four empty badge slots left to fill in, but since one is the Streetpassing badge that's never going to happen.

He looks adoptable, but that would make my town 7m/3f which doesn't work if I want a nice well rounded town. Hope someone picks him up!

Also I could use all 3 of your #'s!

Cabin table is probably your best bet.

>one hour ago
Damn it I keep missing these high sell prices

Right-oh. Opening my gate shortly.

Oii Cocoa! I'd like two of those bingo numbers, when you're done visiting others, please!

I'm sorry user, it's my fault for never setting my town ordinance to night-owl. I really should do that considering the majority here are american/different time zone.

Bonbon is in boxes, anyone want her?

She's alright, but I need more Olivia in my life.

I will give that a shot.

well on a related note Cyrano is moving outta my town in 5 days, I have nothing against him, I have visited a couple towns from /acg/ and they both seemed fond of him for some reason.

My maybe dumb question is: Is possible that on the timeframe that I have 9 villagers some other player who had a villager move with an amiibo card kicks that villager out with other card and that same day i go to his/her town and convince the villager to move to mine?

If thats possible and someone is willing to roll a villager spot in the span of a couple days I would be grateful, i want kiki and i'm still mad that the guy i found some cards i ordered had all except that one..

Does anyone have a spare Cake Tank Dress?

I could overpay for one.

Opened and racing to Boomers for a pre-planned house visit lol.

I got 325 today if you want. It's no 643, but hey it's something.

Katie's still in my town. Will anyone take her?

Sure, I can work with that.

I want a Katie. She's never been brought to my town yet, only departed from.

Right-oh. Added and opened.

Gate's open

Okay, disregard my 325 turnip sell price. I forgot I reset today and that got bumped down to 163. Apologies again to the user who came over.

It's fine.
By the way, I donated a little bit to your cafe project.

Hey /acg/, I'm still cleaning my storage. If someone needs anything from the list just reply me, I don't need anything in retun.

Can I relieve you of the oboids and the paintings?

damnit *Gyroids

Sure. Let me prepare the items and open I'll my gates.

Gate's open.

cool, hope I find your town name.

btw i've got your warm painting in case you're around

Town's name is Leaftown.

What's your next project? Mine is make my basement comfy again and make a decent kitchen.

I just need Harvey to work with me here. I think Wendell also has a fish on a board, but I haven't seen him in ages. Hope he's back in February.

Chip has the fish on a board

Oh cool, it can be customized. But I guess I can't get Chip until it is bug catching season.

Oh well. Half is animal crossing is waiting. I'll focus on the kitchen for now.

Does no one have the Cake Tank Dress in their catalog? I think it's reorderable

Animal Crossing Switch when

The console is basically made for AC ... imagine going to a friend's house and going to their village through local coop

I do. I already ordered one for you.

Never ever.

Not true, they're definitely gonna make Amiibo Festival 2

I scanned in Tom Nook for today. and im working on a list of giveaway items for you guys

I want to really deck out the interior of my house for the most part. i got most of pwps placed the way i want.

Make a traditional tatami room in my main floor

Thanks a lot!

Do clothing items count as a furniture when your villager asks for a random item for their house?

Snowman numbers: 03 and 06

Whoa, I am in need of 38 and 43. Can I come over?

They don't, but bugs and fishes count.

Gyroids count as well

but I only give gyroids to Coco.

Reminder that
Shep Butch Annalise Bonbon Cyrano all need loving new homes, /acg/

I have Camofrog moving out on the second. letting him go just to have 9 villagers for a short while.

Also somebody wants Willow (pic related, comes with the bold furniture placement) and i need to figure out what card to use to move her out with.

I been doing villager requests with my pastebin but business is slow, i guess since everybody by now must have their max ten.

Dang, I guess I'll just have to mail it to her then and use a bunch of savescumming to get it right

Still around? I can open up for you now.

Shevek adopted him already actually.

Anyone got any suggestion on how I can improve Pecan's home?

Might try to replace that shirt display with a wedding dress

By turning it into a wackyshaky

Maybe replacing the shirt with a regal lamp or a regal armoire.

Villagers can't put dresses in their houses.

Is she another one of those villagers who refuses to put anything in the two empty spaces of one corner of her house

>Villagers can't put dresses in their houses.
MY HOPES AND DREAMS

I guess I'll look into the lamp

I'm working on making a comfy nature room, but I need a few of those Trellis items that Boots has in his RV and a few other choice items.

I know because I tried to put a wedding dress inside Whitney's house.

Make a couple museum exhibits, one Nintendo themed, one music themed

>have 10 villagers
>igloo pops up in campsite
>"time to torture myself"
>sure enough, my final fucking dream villager, Stitches, is there
>STITCHES

JUST

I don't understand the love that guy gets. Dude creeps me the fuck out.

>i have stitches card thanks to Amiibo Festival

I need to boot Willow, and I could use Stitches to scan her out. the question is, will you commit to moving out some resident for him.

Sentient toys are both cute and creepy.

I love creepy stuff and have a horror-themed town. He would be PERFECT

Alright, fair enough.

Is Sable a communist?

She must be fucking tired of this wage slavery.

Hell yes I would, it's time for Grizzly or Sterling to go. I'd need to do some serious time traveling to get them out though. Would you be willing to wait a bit for me to get one of them to move?

Replacing my gorgeous room with a hospital ward and the last available museum room into a luxury clothing store.

i'll give you a few days, i don't time travel so if you decide to do it yourself the better.

I'll have you down for patchwork bear. see you around user.

Isabelle certainly is.
youtube.com/watch?v=VeWC9V2qH-8

Putting up my FC so you know it's me. I'm a little autistic about this stuff so I should be ready by tomorrow at the latest. Thank you so much!

You should get Pietro in there

No horror town is complete without clowns

I can boot willow tonight, and it takes 3 days for stitches to move in completely to be ready to move out. so be ready by sunday or monday. see ya around necro guy

I'm so attached to my current villagers that it's hard to think about moving too many people out, but you make a good point.

I'll be here. See ya then bud.

Not quite what I thought would happen, but I guess this works pretty well. Guess I'll have to find some other way to replace the shirt.

help me out, /acg/
Alfonso is moving on the 30th and my town is lacking Uchi and Smug villagers. do you have any favorites i could try for in the future?

Well it looks like Genji is going to be moving out. He's in boxes right now, and I'd love to give him to a good home. The interior of his house is pretty much perfect (not the default but I put in a few nice things, no bugs, no fish) and he's wearing a plain black shirt.

I'll be up for another hour or two and he'll be in my void for anyone that wants him after that.

Yep, I'm still around. If you are, too, I'd be super grateful.

I absolutely love my keaton (cuz he's based in franky from one piece and that makes him even better for me) and katt was a pleasant surprise, I have charlise and fuchsia in my cards so I may try them in the future.

New catchphrase for Lolly?