VA Autists Report In

X2 points:
>living in Roanoke
>you go off-road

X8 points:
>you have actual clinical autism

Prizes:
>you can tell your waifu pillow you know someone in your state that doesn't completely hate you

Hey Roanoke, literally the worst town to be an auto enthusiast in.

I know it sucks compared to where I'm from. Wife got me to move here after our first kid. Offroading and hiking choices are nice with the mountains around though.

Roanoke is so shit, I bought a 240sx from NC and it was the first one I had ever seen in person.

Do you still have it here? I miss them. Haven't seen one since moving.

Yup. Its sitting at my parents' house, not running.

If you need help let me know I have a mechanic business on the side but I also like helping people out if the car they have is cool. I just picked up a beat up 280zx yesterday and I have two offroaders and a GTI DD.

I mostly just don't have the time to diagnose what's wrong or the money to just spitball what might be wrong. I go to college at Radford so I spend most of my time up here. Plus it's too cold at the moment to try anything.

That being said, if you wanted to help this old girl get back on the road, I'd owe you some good cases of beer.

I do work for friends occasionally with beer as currency so it's not a big deal. Depends on how much work is needed and how far it is from me.

I guess since we're the only two in this thread, is there somewhere I can hit you up? Even if I can just toss you a question every so often, I'd really appreciate some help since I am the only person I know that's mechanic savvy at all

757 here. Driving here sucks desu. Not anywhere really fun to drive

That's one good thing I'll say about Roanoke is you can cruise or go out twenty minutes and hit a mountain road with a 55 mph speed limit

I made a throwaway @ [email protected]

Yeah there are some awesome winding roads all over. I do like that.

I miss the old days where Friday night would mean drinking beer in a friend's garage and swapping an engine out of an 86 corolla or Z car. I might be chasing the past but I'd like to start that here. I have a 2 car garage but I want to build a fully separate one.

sheeeeiit. I just moved from arlington a few months ago and sold my cars. i wouldve done a meetup

Can Maryland hop into this thread

I mean I'm closer to half these VA cities than people that live in bumfuck western VA

This thread could def use some more people

There has to be some fun roads to the west... That probably is a long drive for you.

804va best va

SW here. We have the best mountain roads l. Thats where the Appalachian mountains runs through.

Another 804bro checking in

I figured there would be more people here with the popularity of the blue Ridge meet