ritastatusreport.live/2017/01/26/9-17-1-patchnotes-tank-changes/
na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043562/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Jumo_004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for don't join LEWD

i see what you did

3rd for dynamic gameplay

How can I tell if that slut is smug or not if >her face is covered?

join NOPAN!

eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/

Why does tier 9 feel so unfun.

7th for reddit is full of arty apologists

>bandicam

by the creases of the cowl :^)

Because it's not tier 10 (i.e. always top tier) and it's not tier 8 (i.e. being able to seal club tier 6). Also everything is really fucking expensive.

Because you're shit. It's the best tier

join NEKO!

eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500061638/

>another failed /wotg/ clan
This needs to stop.

It is literally the only tier where I average teal. Every other tier I'm a green shitter.

t9 is the best clubbing tier

First for snek a shit

wait do you guys seriously not know that dubs are skipped on /v/ and Veeky Forums?

Two fires in a row in multiple games. For what purpose does this happen.

131 or 132? Kinda bad question due to the tier 10 lights but wg might take 2 years for that.

Maybe if you had 6th sense you wouldn't get shot in the side so much

>Shot in the side
That's where your wrong, kiddo

fuck off

LEWD needs to fuck off too. can't even break the 15 personnel mark. SAD!

131 is way stronger tier for tier, its the best tier 7 tank
tier 10 lights will come in the first half of 2017

>he doesn't repair his fuel tanks

>chinese tanks

t. German

tfw too intelligent to play Soviet tanks

tfw to inteligent to sidescrape

Second for snek a shit

All German L/56 88mm guns buffed to 194 apcr penetration
E75, VKB gun handling buffed
E 50 buffs
VK 3002D megabuffed
more random german buffs
and
Maus
– The spread of weapons during hull rotation reduced from 0.22 to 0.2
– Accuracy changed from 0.38 m to 0.36 m
– Dispersion during turret rotation reduced from 0.06 to 0.05
– Reload changed from 14.9 seconds. 12 seconds
– Aim time changed from 2.3 seconds. to 2.1 seconds
– Front turret armor increased from 240 to 260 mm
– Bottom hull side armor increased from 80 to 140 mm
– Hull armor increased from 200 to 250 mm

Wehraboos creaming themselves everywhere
ritastatusreport.live/2017/01/26/9-17-1-patchnotes-tank-changes/

tfw

>to

>Being this new

I wonder what samefag could be behind these posts...

My problem with it is that you can't use optics to hit view range cap without situational awareness and BIA/food. Do I just deal with having a bit less than 445 or do I camp bush with binos?

gotem

>wn8 gets fucked for the E50 and M46
>the wn8 of the lead caller for maWHO drops by nearly 200 points

HOLY FUCK MY TANKFU

IM LEGITIMATELY GOING TO NUT IF THOSE MAUS BUFFS ARE REAL

fucking wehraboos I swear. The maus was a shit idea. All of the nazi wunderwaffe were retarded.
Tiger I a shit - BTFO by a fucking 17pndr. and it's own drivetrain
Tiger II a shit - BTFO by german engineering
Maus a shit - BTFO by itself
Panther a shit - BTFO by drunk russians and Shermans
V2 a shit - BTFO by its own guidance
Why were the nazi engineers so goddam autistic? Why are naziboos/wehraboos so goddam retarded?

For fuck sakes they can't even make their tanks aesthetic

I wonder who could be behind this post.

>language: deutsch
Leave to a german to make a furry clan

na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043562/
join sneks, I'm lonely here

EAT SHIT POLISH KIKE

Oh shit I didn't think someone from /wotg/ would join that clan. Can you help me get in?

>high tier american """tank destroyers""
>get armour and gun of a heavy tank
>even gets a turret

you just play like a fragile medium, makeing use of your high speed, good gun and camo
at the start of the match (or when ever it is needed) you also want to act like a scout, 131 has enough mobility and camo to be both a active and passive scout
having "only" 430m view range isnt a problem if you work bushes, or just use food
the only downside is that you cant challenge other light tanks in a 1vs1 if you use the 100mm gun because they will out'dpm you

The Germans would have done themselves in if the British hadn't done a thing. Hitler was just plain retarded.
Also, they took over other nation's land, but they didn't really appease the populace. This would eventually lead to the Warsaw uprising, and the French Resistance.
t. canadian of british decent
God save the Queen

>polish
>kike
Choose one.

>German tanks aren't aesthetic

if only Germany could produce a vehicle as aesthetic as the churchill gun carrier or m3 lee, maybe they could have won

A FUCKING LEAF

Gup girls please old guys for money

>Maus buffed
Source where?

WIthout Britains involvement, the Kriegsmarine would likely succeed in completely controlling the atlantic, and successfully cut off America supplies flowing in to Russia, which would have a significant effect.

>A

>FUCKING

>RAM II

Thats cause germans are retarded when it comes to anything war related.

>Avoiding the V1
>Literally send an outdated Hurricane up to tip the rockets wing and send it crashing into some farmers field

Quality German technology.

>hit a Grille 15 with HE three times in a row
>each one hit the gun

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING LONG

The supertest notes leaked on Rita's blog that was linked. Will be buffed for the next patch

Third for snek a shit

pretty sure canes couldn't keep up with V1s, that duty was given to Tempests and first model Meteors

a better meme is the fact that bong counter intelligence game was so strong that they had literally every agent germany had in london telling them their V2s were undershooting/overshooting, when their guidance was completely perfect. they almost never landed a good hit with the V2s despite having perfect aim because their spies were telling them they landed in the wrong place
what's getting buffed

I can't believe Hitler forced that shitty program to exist. literally hundreds of jet fighters could have been produced if the V1 and V2 programs were scrapped.

its like he wanted to lose

MAUS IS NOT A SHIT, NO BULLY

I don't plan on using the 100mm as amazing as it is, especially compared to the 90mm on the T20, the 85mm looks better for the tank. The only downside is that it has HEAT, which I just suck at using ourside of close quarters. Guess I'll try to play it out like a more passive T20 and see how it works.

>literally hundreds of jet fighters could have been produced if the V1 and V2 programs were scrapped.

literally hundreds of jet fighters would've been shot down, then. or more likely strafed on the airfield before they even take off. or have their engines blow up because the 262s engine was incredibly bad with quality control.

read the thread you are posting in you moron

Were these the same spy's that were telling the Germans not to commit the entire French armored core to the Normandy landing because it was a ruse?

as in what about the maus is getting buffed friendo

armor, gun, handling, what

or the ones that had Hitler so convinced the landings were going to be on a different beach that he slept straight through the normandy landing beginning

i like it better with 100mm because you will get thrown in tier 10 games often and the 85mm isnt too great against them

pic related; in games like that you can just act like a t8 medium, with some spotting at the beginning of the match
i spammed quite a bit of apcr but there were many hard targets and we were in danger to lose

the point is the 263s were insanely good aircraft. the engines were fine for the most part. i think the comet is what you are referring to with its meme chemical bomb engine. Germany never had enough aircraft to stop the allies and if they spent their resources on actually proven weapons like the me 263, instead of AYYY LMAO space rockets, they would of had a much better chance at winning.

All I'm saying is that for all thier autism when designing tanks, they could have thrown in some aesthetics.

For fucks sake they think slapping more and more armour onto tanks is the solution instead of making either faster tanks, or sloping the armour, or both. Germans are just that retarded.

inb4 british flat armour
I agree that was fucking stupid. But atleast the Cromwell was fast and the Churchill fit what it was supposed to do (i.e. move with the troops and provide mobile cover. Plus, it was from the early war period.)

pic related

What an amazing non argument you've got there.

Affirmative!

>MAUS IS NOT A SHIT, NO BULLY
It fucking sucks in both design and concept.
What was it supposed to weigh, 150(ish) tonnes? How many, if any bridges in euroland could support such weight? Furthermore, fording would be damn near impossible. Even travelling by train would be incrediably difficult considering the weight. Fuck even going across a field would be difficult considering the shitty conditions they were in (what with them being bombed and shelled). A FUCKING HILL WOULD BTFO THE MAUS.

WWII showed that in war quantity trumps quality. For all the resources put into the wunderwaffe programs or Tiger I/II, they could have built upwards of 5 times as many Panthers. Germans had a limited amount of resources and they blew it on some dipshit engineer's napkin drawing and Hitler's autism.

I am going to have to plant a flag here. We need to be able to differentiate between shit and that which is not shit. If I was in a toilet where there was only shit, right? There would be no possible way to describe it, given your use of the word, because we are using that word outside of its definition. We simply won't have a way to move forward. I can't continue this discussion until you can concede that you are using an absurd definition of the word despite the contextual nature of our situation.

it's MAUS time motherfucker

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

looks like this beady eyed anglo is salty that he is going to get MAUSED.reich next patch

>the point is the 263s were insanely good aircraft. the engines were fine for the most part.

the fact that you are in wotg and not a general such as wtg or simg is the only reason I wouldn't just laugh you out

the 262 had the problem that its engine was highly complex and require a great deal of precision to manufacture. now, even with perfect conditions, manufacturing this with ww2 metalworking and germanys massive lack in resources was difficult. and then consider the fact that the germans had slaves building this stuff for them. you know, the high precision stuff that could be easily sabotaged.

and even if it all went right, the Jumo 004 had an expected lifetime of 50 hours.

clips.twitch
tv/quickybaby/ZanyMallardAthenaPMS

Fourth for snek a shit

german ships and subs wouldn't even need to go that route, they could just launch straight from norway without british interference

what you don't understand is that the point im trying to make is that Germany was retarded for investing a fuck ton of vital resources into literal memes instead of developing and manufacturing actually viable war winning weapons like the me-263 or horton. same deal with tanks tiger is cool but 6 panthers is better.

you're full of shit though, the only real problem with the 262 engines was throttle control, and that was fixed along the way

pic related

That map was something I threw together very quicky to illustrate that even if the Germans did block off the Atlantic, the burgers could still use the pacific. Hell, even if the Japs did block the pacific route, the burgers could use the relatively small distance between Alaska and russia to deliver goods. Atlantic shipping was really only done because all the allies were on the atlantic.

>actually viable war winning weapons like the me-263 or horton
oh ok then
pic related

>the only real problem with the 262 engines was throttle control
oh boy, if only that were true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkers_Jumo_004

Fifth for snek a shit

all you have to do is look at the k/d of these aircraft to instantly nullify any argument you have.

even if the engines were unreliable, having hundreds more of them in play would have been devastating.

you realise that route practically touches japan, right?

couldn't possibly wonder why that route would be unviable

also, Japan invaded alaska during ww2. that's a no-go for shipping.

>166675440
sorry friend, I appear to have run out of (You)'s for low effort naziboo bait

Of course, if alaska was to be used as a major shipping route, the Japs would've been BTFO much faster.

Of course, if alaska was to be used as a major shipping route, the Japs would've dedicated far more manpower to stopping it

almost like a trade route to your allies biggest enemy would be a massive target

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

>your nation has to have a fighter ace better than a Romania to participate in this thread

>166675920

its not bait, its actually britbongs just being terrible at flying planes

>166676127

The Japs did a good enough job of BTFOing themselves though. What with all the suicidal attacks and whatnot. Besides, Jap every thing was shit tier. Tanks? shit. Ships? shit. Planes? shit. Guns? shit. Cartoons? Absolute shit tier.

It's starting to make sense as to why the Germans teamed up with the Japs. Autism attracts autism.

I do believe that this pilot has the highest kill count. Japs BTFO!

I've had to BTFO so many wehraboos and weebs that my (You) stocks are running low.

Sixth for snek a shit

Anglo status: BTFO

>166676270

continue replying though, please.

Erich Hartmann is the top ace of all time with 352 kills