gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

unfortunate

We require MORE femcharr to sustain the general... much more...

Please stop making threads.

you need to be reminded

I won't allow you

>ywn be proposed to by a big grape asura

why does nobody care about this general

even rikki has abandoned the thread after a few minutes

>some retard tried to scam me
lmfao it isn't even a rare

wat

what is the scam?

I would suck the cock of any race

Except the humans.

charrposters drove everyone away

sorry friend, I'm doing real life things

Ever since vae disappeared the thread just hasn't been the same

wanted me to mail gold to get that item, was in the middle of pvp which was why I disappeared to the kid

L I N K K L E
I
N
K
K
L
E

vae abandoned us

Better start getting used to me instead.

i saw vae last night in wub c:

>we will never be able to scoop up the smaller races and carry them on our backs and on our shoulders

Cmon, us Charr and the Norns and big and strong, at the very least an Asura could sit quite comfortably on our shoulders!

>us Charr

made this just for you

I'm not vae by the way

what happened to the old thread?

How does he smell comf
tell us how he smells

not enough cunnyposting

>tfw anons qt car
official car of gw2g

I flipped the picture horizontally and there's a paper on the dashboard that says "SOLD"

i didnt get to say grats, so congratulations user.

I don't know! He was far ahead of me, roaming. He is like a shadow. Here, then gone. Moves fast.

that is a very nice and qt car

I don't want to let go

Concentrated femcharr essence perfume

I need a new char slot. Who wants to give me one ?:^)

>mfw Trash Coast roamers call metabattle builds "cheese"

vae.. come back to us...

man fuck you, you're probably a thief that hits and runs.

man i am fucking tired of niggas running away from me in WvW.
F U C K

Original cunnyposter here. I think it's time to put gw2g to rest

The old thread died after like 20 posts of non discussion. Just let it go.

>want to sell something
>retards always undercut
>eventually item becomes not even worth using the TP for
What's her name?

you look cute when you giggle user

post voocaroos to save the thread

good night sweet fluffy cunny

sorry to say folks but guild wars 2 is a dead game, for real.
>had to basically redevelop the game from scraps to release it in china where it flopped due to kongzhong chingchong's mismanagement
>padded the game with weekly updates in the meantime, all of which were temporary content now known as living world season 1
>lackluster expansion that forced people to endure months upon months of content drought, the expansion's story was so fucked that it actually rendered the mouvelian calendar non-canon, the calendar used in the game world of GW1 and GW2
>more of the same old shit in living world season 3, except leagues slower and full of cliffhangers
what more is there to see? that is an important question, anons. what is there left to see? more ls episodes of following the character of the month pull out some meme jokes and taimi knowing everything and talking to you everywhere you go? a 30 minute episode with nothing NEW to do? yeah there might be a new fractal or pvp map but wow conquest! wow DPS hallways! wow raids that 200 LI tryhards secretly running nomad's with golemancer runes will do! fuck yeah gemstore.

sage in the option field, btw

the only thing i like about taimi at all is that i hope they make her not know whats going on so the little cunt has a meltdown and spergs out

HoT was fun at the start because it was new and my friends played it. Gw2 is not fun because i played it too much and am not someone to do repeatable content much if it isnt competitive. Gw2 pvp is in a good spot but i dont like playing in the same maps i've played in since release.

Gw2 is alright.

Just because you don't enjoy doing something anymore doesn't make it dead for everyone.

Please feel free to leave the both the game and the general at any time.

if he leaves then you won't have anyone to reply to

this is my last post in this general

>tfw you log in after what seems like an eternity and anet still doesnt have anything out
worse part is that my friend who still plays says they dont even communicate with players at all.

also lel brazil

I just hit level 80, but the daredevil staff they gave me isn't berserker, where do I go to outfit myself in full exotic berserker gear, including weapon?

The easiest way is to buy a staff off the market. For armor you can buy it with gold, wvw currency, or karma. The karma version can't be salvaged, so if you end up buying it don't put any valuable runes in it.

>they dont even communicate with players at all.
they're fairly active on reddit, but it's never anything of substance

I can't imagine how they're able to survive at this level of disinterest. There is absolutely no buzz or hype around anet or the gw franchise. I think the game can still be saved, but there has to be some level of effort on their end to keep people interested and excited about their aging game.

Anyone wanna ERP my lalafell :3c

Thanks, Asura-user

Reached plat. Even though pvp rank is more useless than ever before.

Way to go Florburz

yeah, i honestly feel bad for them right now.

TFW FLORBURZ IGNORES YOU, more like SCUMBAGburz

I didn't know how to respond to you.

florburz made a grand exit by putting down his portal then logging out

thus making it seem like he ported away

i was just styled on

Isn't that how RP works?

then florburz rp'd with me without permission!

>20 posters
Damn...

>tfw partied up with some DR players(3 new and 1 vet)
It was neat to see the sense of wonder gw2 brings new players. Like it did with me back then.
They all seemed like they were happy playing the game.

GW2 is still pretty different from other MMOs.

gj Flor

>tfw no submissive florburz wife

post some cute femsuras

How do we fix msura?

What if I like being broken?

*sniffs* :3

sniffs

Personally I'm super torn about Msuras. I love their voice lines, the wit of your character is lovely, but I never feel like putting any effort into getting clothes or weapons because of how small the character model is; if I could port the voice over to a different race I'd probably stop playing my Asura, but until I can I'll keep doing living story missions with my msura and gameplay with my mcharr

People with good taste will look at you user. I actively look for cute msura while I play and take pictures of my favorites.

While I do appreciate the idea of people finding my character charming and taking pictures of it, I can't justify to myself that being enough to deal with all the negatives I associate with playing my msura

Partners have a talk with the devs on Feb 2nd about episode 4 and "things to come".

That weekend we also have stage access, so expect episode 4 to come out the Tuesday after.

Would correspond with the end of the PvP season.

>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the Veeky Forums guild?

NA [DORF]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Unwarrior Chicken
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Master Ruseman, Awena, Valsi, Meyer The Shark, Surbrus Mindfang, Apothecary Beatus, Ancora Softpaw, Oren Nil
NA [SS]: Fort Aspenwood, whisper Jakey Gyllenhaal, Ayo Girl Cmere, or Double A E D
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix
NA+EU [USA]: Fort Aspenwood+Seaferer's Rest, whisper Squatfu, Buzz Spankleaf, Togo Hornblower, Vuncia, Kerolastic
EU [Here]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Surbrus Mindfang, Ancora Softpaw, Vae The Spectre, Roxtar

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you
Don't Join [FUN] or [HOPE]

Those are troll guilds made to trick members away from joining the real above official guilds

how exciting

They're going to have to announce something more solid than episode 4 and "things to come" to get this game off life support

If they were worth the effort, I'd go back and make a decoupage of previous "things to come" that never came and send it to them

>I can't imagine how they're able to survive at this level of disinterest. There is absolutely no buzz or hype around anet or the gw franchise.

it's kinda sad how it actually happened

>have a great idea of bi-weekly updates
>everyone eventually just takes it for granted and stops reporting on it instead of constantly keeping the game abuzz

later changes to update schedules and inability to actually stick to any schedule haven't done gw2 any favors either

sounds like a second expansion to me. they do have a dedicated expansion team, right?

CANTHA
CANTHA
CANTHA

>wants them to announce more shit
>wants to use the shit they announced as a weapon
now this is shitposting

they are currently exercising the correct strategy to announce what they can deliver. if they can't deliver it, then they should say nothing. if people think there aren't enough features coming down the line, then that's that. still better than colining and johansoning their way through it like a fucking clown

this all started when they had one of the world's biggest streamers shilling the game for free at launch, and then proceeded to ban him live in front of thousands of viewers for something that technically wasn't even an exploit.

they then spent like 2 years trying hard as fuck to get esports off the ground, and most recently they had that big tournament with the $200k prize pool and ZERO. FUCKING. MARKETING to go with it, stream topped out at like 3k viewers and they were shown nothing other than the tournament itself and maybe some partner ads. no expansion teaser, no gem store preview, nothing

their marketing team literally thinks twitch is just a place for viraling community shit and they use reddit as their premier marketing platform. they are dumb and clueless

That focus on e-sports that LITERALLY no one asked for has been one of the weirdest headscratchers in recent memory. Why? I wonder if people still left in charge are at least more sensible about that if nothing else.

Gib leaks please? Seems like some stuff leaked on NA but haven't seen shit yet. Gogo

>tfw an mcharr will never rub his musky barb against you until you can't think

OH RIKKI YOU SO FINE
YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND
HEY RIKKI

HEY R I K K I

GIVE ME THE VAE
WHERE IS HE

I want to crack my forehead open and let the butterflies out.
My headache is a week old and my nails are the birthday candles.

Is Heart of Thorns required for endgame?

yeah generally i guess

fuckkk that sucks user, i hope that headache clears up soon and you feel better

Rejoice anons, the end of gw2g comes soon.

>Brazil still plays this shit game

kek