/padg/ - Puzzle & Dragons General

Post Your Box When Asking for Help.
Reminder to Ignore Shitposters and Avatarfags.

>Multiplayer Chat Room
discord.me/padg
#padg @ rizon

>/padg/ Links, FAQ and Friend List
pastebin.com/L2DbxACx

>How to git gud at pazzlan
youtube.com/watch?v=tLku-s20EBE

>JP Meta
Reroll tier egg list
game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
One-Shot Challenge!: 1/23 - 1/29
Water & Light Dog Dragons: 1/23 - 1/29

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccnn9CTi-HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for dead thread, dead game and dead waifus.

WHERE IS GODFEST!!!!?????

Meimei is very hage

It was yesterday, you missed it.

Heroines ultimates when? It was announced that they'd be getting new ultimates over a month ago.

Probably on the stream on the 30th.

There won't be ultimates in the traditional sense, it will be powered up REM versions from the new 20 stones a roll REM machine.

>maintenance is over
>ranking results are still being "calculated"

k

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccnn9CTi-HQ
DUNGHO
EXPLAIN

Running exp dragons whenever I want is just as comfy as I thought it would be

What is going on here?

Now if only Super Kings were available all weekend.

Quality Japanese programming folded over 1000 times.

Best green waifu is too best and can match orbs that literally do not exist.

So how you gungho implement radar dragons in other regions? Also, how do fuck does pad radar work? Is pad W literally free stones?

The first batch of radar dragons are now limited time dungeons in Japan, so the other versions will get it eventually.

Too bad I don't have Yomi or any other CTW card to try it out on JP as I don't have her here.

15 stone compensation when?

Sweet. Time to grind for Mega Ultra chicken in the mean time. fucking need so many zues and gold keepers

Acala truly is the best

>compensation
kekek

thats algedi

Algedi is not cute.

My mistake.

Here's Acala.

thats also algedi

An old woman that tries to dress like a young girl because people think she's a burned out, used up whore?
I think not.

>n/a finally getting battle tournament collab
Any worthwhile cards?

Whoops, grabbed wrong picture.
Here's Acala.

lmfao
enjoy your REM bloat

Nope, all power crept to hell.

Did this update give the giant numbers for Killer awakenings as well? Used up stamina on China balls and emerald dragons and forgot to check.

Everyone is now Acala.

I assume kopis is reroll tier as well for a starter?

At least godfest is soon to up chances at starting with something good.

None of the weapon series are good for anything.

I'll keep that in mind.

Also am I blind or is there some place that shows what all is in this REM right now?

if you have padguide click the egg button

Everything that can come from the REM except godfest exclusives will always be in the REM, galas and godfests just raise their drop rates.

Got it, thanks

I see. So the REM is just continually getting bloated with more and more things then.

Anything in this dark gala worth a shit? Just curious, since rerolling a few times per day waiting for godfest.

Okuni is probably your best bet as he's still semi-useful in the mid-early late game.
There are other useful early game cards in there like Lu Bu, Nepnep, Lumiel, Mitsuhide, and Durga as well.

dunsley keys

and that last bit there was the captcha because I'm an idiot.

I'd say Oku is one of the best starters for anyone who plans on devoting a lot of time into the game. He is a hard lead to use in the beginning, but he teaches you to git gud and later on, he becomes a decent combo lead in his awoken form and a good sub for better dark leads. You can put literally anything in your team early on because all he needs to do damage is combos.

Just saying, the dark gala ends in like 7 hours and the blue gala is even worse for rolling starters.

funny how catfags use to claim the same thing and that a combo lead took real skill.

Fuck off racluck.

could've been yomi.....
you won't trick me into making a radra team gungho.

Well yeah, being able to combo is a skill everyone should be proficient at in the game and Bastet can help you accomplish the same thing, except she has no sub value. Relying on something like Liu Bei as your starter makes most things easy, but it gets boring and it won't be good for you later on when you can't button through the whole dungeon.

can sherias beat vegito in a fight?

Easily.

what would sherias' power level be in the dbz universe?

>bbb.png
big blacked bitch?

super shenron

Scoring high combos takes more skill than 'line up colors in a row', yes.

Then explain to me how I sometimes fail to make rows with Pandora? If it was so easy, why is it so hard?

Are you underestimating Sherias, sir?

That's on you being shit, mate.

>tfw rowshitter
>tfw tried to play bestcat because she's cute but can only make 5-6 combos most of the time
>don't even have good subs for her

i know this feel
>started with rows and used them as a crutch for a while, they were strong and cleared what needed to be cleared
>want to try something new
>eternally fucked myself over for other leads because i developed bad habits

That's wrong.

Close. its Beautiful Blacked Babe

as the newbie who is rerolling waiting for godfest, explain this for me, because ive only played the tutorial.

There are several different playstyles depending on your leader and team's make-up. You don't play a row team like you do a prong combo team as their styles aren't the same.

Not him, but depending on your lead's LS you could rely on some sort of easy condition to activate the full multiplier as a crutch which will hurt you down the road. Row leads have you doing a bit of work at least, but I had an even worse experience. I started with Verdandi, who has an unconditional (kind of) multiplier. I used to rely on my raw multiplier and completely half-assed combos and shit because at the time I didn't need to make combos to faceroll floors.

When your lead's LS doesn't make you do something or makes you do something really easy, you might get lazy and develop shitty habits (which can eventually be broken). It depends on the person though.

you say row and prong combo but I just go ???

oh, you mean just doing single 3 orbs together and not making setups to chain into bigger ones (like the dumb 6+ one at the very start of tutorial)

I have not had all that much practice or whatnot since tutorial and all that. Nor have I really played a game like this before, other than maybe tetris.

>single 3 orbs together
Yes, exactly. Regardless of what lead you roll, you will probably one shot the first dozen or so dungeons doing the absolute bare minimum like matching 3. If you roll (and stick with) a lead that doesn't make you put in much effort, you're going to clear the early dungeons very quickly without breaking a sweat. But you will eventually hit a roadblock unless you nut up and find a way to put shitty bad habits aside.

Row teams get their multipliers from matching 6 or more orbs of the same color in a row.
Combo teams concentrate on making as many matches as possible, and prongs require making 4 orb only matches for full effect.

Rows and prongs are also pretty much the bare minimum for playstyles as you have rainbow leads, heart cross leads, leads that require a certain amount of orbs in a match or they don't clear at all, leads that only get their activation if there is an enhanced orb in the match clear, and other types.

It sounds complicated, but it's usually not hard to figure out, and there are plenty of leads that just give a flat multiplier and let you do whatever like the Norns (and was said by others, that can lead to bad habits as you won't learn to clear orbs effectively by just making the bare minimum of effort).

That is on the player for being lazy. I dont see a reason to not go for trying to match more orbs. If they get roadblocked then they would have to learn or die, no different from any other game. I got my face handed to me playing BB until it clicked then steam rolled.

That being said I cant fault for being lazy if doing content that does not require such crazy combos. But it sounds like it's required later on regardless of leader.

>Wild Dance of the Holy Beasts
This dungeon is fucking beatiful

I got Haku three times in a row once. She won't leave me alone.

Are you black? Same thing is happening to me.

Just one more hour until I get a taste
Very excited

No, I would be getting Karin if I was.

So you're mexican?

Same, Leilan is quite clingy as well.

Oh god please, this is exactly what I need

what if sherias gets an ult this upcoming stream? how hyped?

>never ever

what if GGY gets an ult this upcoming stream? how hyped?

His ship's sailed. The Guans and Zhuges are nothing but inheritance fodder now.

Just as Sima Yi planned.

Why couldn't RGY have been a waifu? Why oh why?

Ikkitousen collab when?

>GGY
>RGY

>all these blue orbs
fuck off you fucking cunt

how often is greek 1 mat dungeon, I can't tell if I should be lazy and recharge stam once to get all 5 stones?

Jia Xu when

Luigi and Mario

The fuck is this monkey dungeon?

Screw that, where's Sun shangxiang?

Hanuman and your team is preset with only Artemis.

Age check before you can enter.

It's a free Predra.

Maybe it has something to do with Chinese New Year, but the year of the monkey was last year.

Zhuge, the green one, Liang

Red Guan Yu and Green Guan Yu.
They along with the Light Zhuge Liang and Zhuge, the Green One, Liang are the only cards to ever get kicked out of the godfest exclusive pool, and to this day there is no reasonable explanation as to why considering there are worse cards still in the pool (like LMeta who has been outclassed by tons of cards now and the Fenrirs which are just laughing stocks).

To pile on the humiliation they never received ultimate evos and at the time RGY and GZL were actually pretty decent and would have benefited from an ultimate quite a bit.

>major game update
>still ded

>next gf is during water gala
I think I'll pass

Not much to talk about when it was just inheritance and urgent dungeon changes.

Is there somewhere that says the next gala is actually water?

>year of the monkey was last year
That's why. GungHo apparently forgot that they made the New Year dungeon monkey-themed, so when they brought it back without changing the backgrounds YamaP had to throw in an extra gift dungeon to make JP stop giving him shit for it.

I'm kind of surprised they bothered porting it over to N/A.

padguide

REAL CHINABALL HOURS

Popo, Sherias, Kami, Popo's stool, the worms inside of the dirt, the dirt, raclucks