Wyd tonight Veeky Forums

What you gf less guys gonna do tonight Veeky Forums?

I'm going for a spirited drive in the mountains then head to the bar for some drinks, I'll probably go buy a mount and do an in car video of me driving maybe start a YT channel who knows..

get a haircut, go home and cry for a bit, then probably find something to eat

Probably sleep.

Studying for classes and exams now, then gonna vape weed with my bro and watch funny online videos tonight. One of the best things to do.

shitpost on Veeky Forums and watch scotty killmer

bix nood

Why not vape weed n play forza?

Feeling sick for the past couple of days. No real clear symptoms like puking or diarrhea, just general malaise and not wanting to eat as much because of how bleh I feel.

Sucks because it's finally getting warmer here where I live. I wanna hit the twisties bur don't want to God Hand all over the road.

Tonight is a work night, so I'm going to go to bed at my usual time, then get up at 5AM and drive to work with no traffic and high speeds, and only deliveries and shift-change coppers to worry about.
And lament the weather that's too wet/cold for me to bike to work.

Playing Final Fantasy VIII on my PC.

I'm just gonna sit at home and play overwatch then cry then sleep, rinse and repeat for tomorrow as well

Have a gf, yet watched a movie with a bro instead while smoking weed.
Valentine is a sham.

Work a 12 hour nightshift and shitpost on Veeky Forums

Almost like being payed to shitpost on here. Living the dream.

My buddy texted me that he got in a fight with his gf n wants to kick it n play ufc on the ps4 n smoke some bowls n drink some ipas so I think that's what I'm doing tonight

You a security guard?

Nice I've only played FF VII on the ps1 it was part of my childhood

You ride too? I got an 05 Vulcan 800 that I've been wanting to make into a bobber but I've got too many credit card bills :/

Well hope you get well soon because I too just got back from a 2 week cold/flu

It's been rainy here in central/northern California for the past months but everyday the sun comes out I try to take advantage and go out looking for new roads either in my acura or my vulcan

Go to a bar and have some drinks there's more us out there bro

>What you're doing tonight?

I've been working night shifts for a few days now
Multiple projects going live
Maintenance window only allows this to happen after hours so I'm up all night
Getting the time zones right also sucks, sometimes on meetings with multiple vendors in the middle of the night and we are either in a different state or country in europe/UK

Got dumped two weeks ago, so have just been getting Veeky Forums.
And probably just gonna play vidya as have been for a ride, a drive, went flying, and met with some friends at lunch for a steak.

im a repulsive loser, or atleast thats what i assume given how i have zero friends and nobody talks to me

>What you do

Present tense indicative verbs am hard.

I also live this dream user but I dont do the over nights. 10-1030. Sometimes I have to tow cars though so it's not 12 full.hours of shit posting

I just got home from the bar had a beer n brought some back home, about to upload the footage of the run to my laptop

Thinking of making a YT account and upload nothing but videos of mountain rides n related stuff

It was a 54 minute video btw