/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/17/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1lPFXTL_t6Kn1LfjKVFSBsEv4onoh2IMB0JkvDfQ-I8c/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Where can I find Himiko x Tenko fics

Reminder to exclusively shitpost and ignore discussion.

Friendly reminder that we'll never see trials with Kaede, Ouma, Amami and Saihara BTFOing killers, the mastermind, and Kodaka himself.

can someone post proof that himiko likes saihara in the main story? with screenshots

Reminder that Saionji is never bullied enough!

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Post your predictions for the V4 cast!

Bing Bong here. I present to you, your next Kaede Akamatsu. I'm so sorry. I liked him too.

Is DR:AE considered the worst game in Danganronpa? I thought it was pretty alright.

Sorry, the new cast in V4 is better than this

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

I haven't been here in two days, is V3 still shit?

A killing game with the hero students would be interesting.

And Monokuma is dressed up like All Might.

I think we just found our season V4 premise, get this man a promotion!

Yes.

No, DR2 is clearly the worst game. Nobody except autists and fujos likes it

Yeah, the fact that more or less all the students show proficiency at their talent makes the theory that they're all brainwashed to just think they have talents sort of fall apart. You can't upgrade a highly advanced android just because you think you're a good inventor.

Another thing to consider: if the entire arena was just set up for LOL REALITY SHOW, why make the talent developing rooms in the first place? If the talents are fake and just them all believing they have them, why make rooms specifically to develop/practice them?

Additionally, even if there was no murder and every single death was a suicide every two days, the game could only last, at most, about a month. Why bother building them for such a short time period, especially when some owners would inevitably die very quickly after getting access to them? Furthermore, two of the talent rooms were opened only after the owners had died (Amami's and Ouma's), both of whom were working against the mastermind and something about their talent rooms being opened so late implies that were they to use them, they could cause trouble with the game proceeding as planned. So why build them in the first place?

The fact that there are talent rooms at all is evidence that the backstory that they were sent up there to preserve their talents was real, and Tsumugi/TDR took over the shelter as part of their reality show afterward, not that they built it.

Guys what's even happened here?

When will you idiots stop trying to apply real-world physics and rules to danganronpa? Its literally autistic. Try to remember Izuru's surgeries

All is same as usual

Image limit was hit rather quickly, wow.

we are good

This implies however that Tsumugi actually WAS behind a great deal of it, but we've seen how incompetent she is. She can barely host a killing game. If this was someone's dastardly plot, it was either poorly prepared or set up to fail. I get the idea of using her as a scapegoat, or even to set the talents up on the wrong track, but it seems like they just wanted to kill them all. If that were the case, why not put someone more intelligent in, have them set up Saihara, execute him, then get rid of Maki and Yumeno as soon as the camera cut to black?

>you'll never have a Scrum Debate with Saihara, Kaede, Amami and Ouma vs. everyone else

Truly not fair.

I don't watch nor read this but does he die too?

>izuru's surgeries
Could've happened if we found out a real life Ultimate Brain Surgeon.

There's no evidence saying that they didn't happen and Hinata wasn't just faking all along to sneak into the academy.

Best Boy

I want to protect Saionji from bullying so much. I want to wipe her tears away and pull her out of the pool with a towel in hand. I want to give her gummies back to her and share them with her. Then I'll throw away all the lemon-flavored gummies. I want to call her a nice girl and make sure she has plenty of changes of panties so she doesn't have to go commando for the rest of the trip. I want to help her put on her kimono, so I'll offer to help every once in a while, saying that one day, she'll won't need me to able to dress her up because I'll have taught her to do it. Also, I'll make her new kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair into cute pigtails and braids. And when I help her put her kimono back on, I'll make sure to put it on correctly and make sure she looks nice in it.

And when finally she warms up to me and tries to become my friend by any means possible, I'll accept her offer in front of everyone and she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for a hug, I'll give her one, then hug her as many times as she wants, smiling as she feels my friendship. Mere seconds before she pulls away, I'll pet her head, leaving her in her relaxed and happy state.

Threadly reminder, fat is the worst.

Yeah I find that bit on Amami and Ouma's rooms that makes me think more about this normie theory make no sense. I mean those two were the only ones who never got to use their rooms. So the mastermind may have been wanting or betting on the two of them dying before their rooms opened up.

cute

I didn't need to see that.

Reply pls

They're not brainwashed to THINK they have talents, they were brainwashed into having talents. It'd make the killing games boring if they didn't have any special skills plus just remember Izuru.

Fat is the worst, but THICC is the best.

Will he ever wake up? ;_;

Only fujos and homos live here now, you'll never get an answer to something no one cares about.

Correct me if I'm wrong bros but in NEW School Mode with the Love Hotel, does the delusions there make Tsumugi want to have a step brother or something?

Awoken and cucced.

That's impressive, young bully! But you forgot to add that you don't want her as your friend because she stinks so much!

that's amazingly done, saved!

Maybe they were only brainwashed halfway? Like, they already had the skills for these talents, but not the talents specifically. If it was indeed a prison school, it could've been rehabilitation and they were making an effort to put these kids harmful talents to good use.

Though the fact that Hoshi still thinks he's a criminal and Ouma has a pretty criminal talent already is a bit strange.

Welp

I want to beat you with a baseball bat and pin the murder on Saionji.

Why do you think she mindhacced Korekiyo into a siscon and Rantarou into having like 12 sisters

>Another thing to consider: if the entire arena was just set up for LOL REALITY SHOW, why make the talent developing rooms in the first place? If the talents are fake and just them all believing they have them, why make rooms specifically to develop/practice them?

Couldn't it be that they wanted to help make the ruse stronger?

My thought is that the backstory Ouma gives in chapter 5 is actually partially the truth. They were sent to space or another area of safety in order to preserve their talents. Those rooms were made so they wouldn't have to stop practicing their talents and therefore losing them. Tsumugi is a mole for TDR and took over the area as an arena for the killing game, and blocked off the rooms of people who could have been a danger to the game from the get go (Amami) or who revealed themselves to be a problem as the game went on (Ouma). The rooms were opened on the basis of risk assessment- as soon as she perceived the owner to not be a threat, she opened the room.

Tsumugi is basically acting alone up there and broadcasting all of this to TDR/remnants/the audience. So yeah, it was poorly planned on her part because she came with no backup and with an arena that wasn't even hers.

But they really do have siblings. What would even be the point of mindhaccing them into thinking they do? It benefits nobody.

To give them motivation and to make their backstories more interesting.

Tsumugi has a fetish for it, hence the love hotel scene

Can someone explain who cucked who in the end? The game was pretty fucking obvious, but then DR3 was really obvious in the other direction.

That's one hell of an unnecessary step to take to make everyone think they have talents. It was enough to implant the talents in them and have them show proficiency during the game. They didn't need to build entire rooms devoted to developing the talents, especially for students that died before the rooms were supposedly finished or students whose talents were a threat to the game going as planned.

Tsumugi secretly wanted to hook up with Korekiyo and be his "sister." It's why she made it so she stands next to him the trial room. It all makes sense now.

>But they really do have siblings
Literally 0 proofs on that. We don't know normie-Korekiyo backstory and we can't be sure Amami isn't making a fake backstory to manipulate people.

Looking forward to when the gayposting settles down.

She's so turned on she is sweating

Wait for DR4 where Sonia has to watch GundhamxKazuichi

Yeah that would make more sense. The decisions on the rooms being opened up falling on Tsumugi and it explains why both Amami and Ouma's rooms become accessible in the final chapter where both boys are already dead and can't make use of it. She definitely wanted Amami gone from the start then Ouma became a problem and she wanted him gone as well.

Sonia understood chuuni isn't a good type for making a family.

Kiibo cucked the entire franchise

She was standing between both Amami and Shinguji.....holy shit....

Kaede cucked Saihara by dying.
Himiko cucked Tenko by not being a lesbian.
Korekiyo got cucked by his sister in the afterlife.
Gonta got cucked from living because of Ouma.
Maki got cucked because of space aids.

Does V3 have a BTB/PTB rhythm minigame?
More importantly can I cheese them with Fever Time? Because I am bad at them.

Honestly, I believe this.
The whole game does have a weird sister/incest theme, and the mastermind is into incest, so...
Way to insert more of your fetish, KODAKAAAAA

Then why have them continue to talk to each other about their siblings in Bonus Mode? Tsumugi couldn't have anything to do with it then. Sure it's non canon but it's still unnecessary thing to add in for that mode. Could just leave their back stories vague and not mention it there.

Her true motives revealed.

And they both had sisters and she wants a step brother.... we're getting deeper.

>Sure it's non canon
Here's your answer. This isn't the mode for the TRUTH, neither the prison mode is.

Art of Tsumugi stealing the Amami statue from Ouma's room and hatefully making out with it when.

Here's a link to well-translated love hotel event for every single character:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lPFXTL_t6Kn1LfjKVFSBsEv4onoh2IMB0JkvDfQ-I8c/mobilebasic

You play as Tsuyu and you have to find the traitor and it's Aoyama because no fucking shit

So by your logic then none of the students backstories are to be believed including the idea of them having talents.

Here's your answer user:
You can't trust anything anyone says in the game. There's hints and ways to read any sort of plot into any sort of thing, so you'll have to wait for the sequel.

>Ouma steals the Amami statue sometime after the chapter 3 trial was done
>suddenly gets targeted by everyone for two chapters straight

FUCK TSUMUGI SET IT UP

Bingo.
>If everything was according to Monokuma’s intentions, up till which point is the intended bit? Are my memories intented too? If so… would it be okay for me to trust myself?

>play as Tsuyu
11/10 would kerokero.

Or prequel

I can't wait for Kodaka to fuck that up too.

Who said that again?

Amami in game.

Yep. It's unsure how much of Ouma's planning Tsumugi knew while he was still alive (she was ready to just execute Maki for his murder, implying she didn't see through the ruse until Kaito revealed it), but I think she saw something in his actions which proved him to be concerning, or that she just wasn't able to prove that opening his talent room would be harmless because of all his lying and purposeful muddying of his motives.

Amami's room being opened up so late after his death, when it shouldn't have mattered when it was opened up, leads me to believe there was something in it that would benefit the rest of the students over her.

Yes but there is no fever time type of thing and they're harder on average. Sorry

Will Kodaka even do it at this point?

If true then of course she'd have the two hottest boys have sisters. She really is a nerd.

Rantaro did.

Post burning Korekiyo.

Why exactly English version is called "Killing Harmony"?

It's a joke hinting at Kaede's death.

cute

Because a certain Piano baka dies.

Reminder for vitafags to post the full game dumps already.

>Yep. It's unsure how much of Ouma's planning Tsumugi knew while he was still alive (she was ready to just execute Maki for his murder, implying she didn't see through the ruse until Kaito revealed it), but I think she saw something in his actions which proved him to be concerning, or that she just wasn't able to prove that opening his talent room would be harmless because of all his lying and purposeful muddying of his motives.

Yeah Ouma would have to keep playing the villain role or he'd be targeted like Amami since it's implied he knew something just like him. But Tsumugi must have caught onto Ouma's scheming anyway and made him a target. Unlike with Amami she probably didn't want to risk killing him upfront or she may risk the chance of getting caught so she'd have to hope or give reasons for the others to target Ouma.

>Amami's room being opened up so late after his death, when it shouldn't have mattered when it was opened up, leads me to believe there was something in it that would benefit the rest of the students over her.

That's what I think too. Why wait like many chapters later to unlock his room when he died hack in chapter 1? Something in that room would definitely help him if he had survived but would to a lesser extent help the others too. That scene of his video playing, I'd presume Tsumugi was the one watching it.

Because Kodaka is killing harmony in the hearts of the players with this game.

It's not DYING harmony. If something, it would imply that she is a mastermind or something.

Who knows - Kodaka sure doesn't.