You ever feel the urge to run?

Just to prove you can do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnqjDcRFy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah but my country has shitty infrastructure and there's too much traffic

I did it once

but it was less running and more hiding and getting lucky

Yeah, I feel that most successful escapes are less "Having a fast car" and more "Knowing every single backroad and side alley in town"

>You ever feel the urge to run?

Regularly.

>Just to prove you can do it?

No, because I know I can do it, and have.

Bikes are ezy mode though.

Yes. I've been wanting to speed so a cop will chase me for a while now. The feeling won't go away.

Help.

I know I could do it. At my top speed, I can cover a mile every 20 seconds. I basically need a full minute to myself and I am guaranteed to be out of his line of vision. I'd just get off at the next exit and park behind a commercial garbage bin or something.

>thank god for hi-res dash cams and witnesses giving partial plate numbers

Just because you got away in the interim doesn't mean they won't come fuck you in your sleep.

I had a college instructor who taught us CQC and use of force, he would tell us about how they used to run radar in the early 1990s. They'd have 3 guys on the 400 series highways, one with radar, one with a chase car, and one with a telelphoto lens on his SLR. They'd pick off crotch rockets because they were the worst offenders, and make a log book of all the ones they'd hunt down later. In Ontario you have 6 months to pursue a summary conviction offence (speeding), so they'd show up on their doorstep a month later and hand them a fat ticket. They said it was great fun watching their cunt faces drop, and even better when they thought they could fight it in court despite PHOTO evidence.

Probably the only reason most police services don't still do this is resources, or maybe MUH COMMUNITY POHLEESING.

>implying i would even attempt running if i had plates on

>You ever feel the urge to run?

All the time

Just to prove you can do it?

No, because I can't escape a cop in my Camry.

its not fun

I was extremely paranoid for the next week after

This

Yea like seriously if you are on a bike the copper has no chance

Dis

East coast straya is suffering

Yes did once wouldn't ever do it again
Spot on, why i think they didn't chase me
They hope you crash out so they can catch you cause that is the only real way to get caught on a bike

No, I've literally only been pulled over once, and he got my dumbass fair and square

One day I'd like to take some shitty spray wrap and cover my car in it, as well as either remove the license plate and see if I can't outrun them. I doubt I'd ever get away with it, but I'm sure it'd be fun to try in the middle of the night.

>As well as either
Fuck. I meant to say either remove or block out the plate.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnqjDcRFy8

Suicidal part of me likes this.

every day i dream about driving fast and killing myself at the end of the chase. Just like in Vanishing Point

I was thinking i could livestream it too. The goal would be Perth to Adelaide or vice versa in under 24 hours, but that might be impossible especially if im on the run

>aftermarket flush turn signals

>That wasn't me in that helmet
>Was over a month ago so don't remember who used it

Can't prove beyond reasonable doubt it was the owner of the bike.

I've never been pulled over.

>running with a plate on

They deserved it.

>"Knowing every single backroad and side alley in town"
There are limitations to that. You could damage your fast car hitting all the dumpsters.

>people talking about running on a bike

You know in many places cops aren't allowed to chase you if you're on a bike right? Like that's pretty much cheating.

I wouldn't chase a bike out of principle. I am not going to risk my life driving my landbarge explorer or crown vic to chase some little faggot with no regard for his own life doing 180. Statistically he wont hurt anyone but himself in a crash so there is no point going after him

Good luck with that

I thought Rooland had fairly decent infrastructure?

t. Leaf who is going off YouTube videos and FH3

a wannabe gangster i knew from high school tried running after cops broke up a drug deal, he made it like two blocks before losing control and hitting a hydrant, then he tried running on foot but his pants kept falling down

Lolwut

>That wasn't me operating the car/bike/license-plate identifiable-to-me-vehicle used in that crime!
>Great, tell us exactly who used your posession to commit a crime, otherwise, it's you

Truly a wonder of human nature how sagging pants came about in gangster communities. I mean, you're exposing your ass (which apparently the origins were to signal you were down to get fucked in prison) and it severly hampers your mobility on foot (which for crime do-ers is absolutely undesirable)

he's a real beauty, came out of prison loaded with tattoos, tried dealing again, got busted again, more prison, now he is a manager at arbys and slings dope to the kids who work there

if i go to arbys when hes there we talk for a bit and i dont have to pay, he told me that when he got busted the first time one of the cops picked him off the ground by his bare asscheek

huh. at least he's chill.

That's not how it works.

t. person who would've had to hand their license in 3 times but got off using that exact tactic.

Not really, because I'm not an angsty 16 year old.

Cops'll just find out where you live and rock up there at their leisure.

>inb4 hurr no plate

Depending on the model, a plate-flipper is as simple as installing some hinges and a cheap electronic motor.

Yeah I've entertained the idea of doing it just for the thrill.
I know the backroads around me very well and on my bike I'm pretty fast through them. I'm fairly certain I would have no trouble getting away from the cops. However, the roads I'm really familiar with are the ones I ride really often. That means they most likely have seen me before and/or will see me around again at some point. My bikes and gear are pretty easily identifiable so it wouldn't be hard for them to spot me again. I do not desire having a metaphorical target on me and not being able to ride my bikes anymore because I wanted to run once.

This basically, only time I ran it was two corners park and hide

Officer please reinsert your boys dick in your mouth and stfu

That's exactly how it works, or else you're committing perjury. Saying "it wasn't me" doesn't raise a reasonable doubt, it raises a tiny fraction of a doubt. No judge would ever allow you to walk away with that excuse, you're faggot and a liar.

In fact, I'd arrange to have the officers sodomize you with their nightsticks for being such a bitch nigga in my court room.

booty blasted boiracer detected

I've never been pursued by the cops, but one time I was about to get onto the highway and two construction trucks started to block off the onramp, so I swerved around both of them to get to work on time. Two state troopers saw me and put on their lights on the overpass, but they couldn't get around the trucks fast enough and I got off after a couple exits to take a back road instead.

Did you make it to work on time?

>they think they can outrun fucking helicopters

I guess you have to be gone with your shitbox before those pop up in the sky

>Police have constant aviation coverage 24/7

What dystopia do you live in?

england

Oh, right, that makes sense then.

no, i'm not a nigger.

I got pulled over for having a taillight out, the cop told me to fix it and went on his merry way.

helicopters can be out run on paper. their top speed isn't much higher than 150. the advantage they have is they can move laterally and shit so any turns in the road and you're fucked

That's not proof beyond a reasonable doubt, fucktard

Your talking shave 4 hours off it. Unless there's like traffic or something, you can do that just averaging 10kph over the speed limit.
Fuck I even averaged 82mph from Reno to Sacramento, and got there in about 50 minutes, shaving literally 25% off the time.

The key to getting away from helicopters is to go slow. They have to be going fast enough to fly. When you go slow they have to keep turning around.

>someone who actually got away from a helicopter.

This has to be bait.

No fucking way. Story please?

At work right now but I'll green text it in a but when I get some down time. For the trase. I was riding shotgun with a friend who absolutely bats hit crazy in a vw golf

Sorry, I should elaborate. Helicopters can fucking HOVER. They can literally stop dead in the air, pirouette a half dozen times and land with nothing but the slightest lateral movement and you're on about them having to go "fast enough to fly". If you drive along at 20 mph and then stop, a helicopter is also going to go along at 20 mph and then stop. It's not a fucking plane mate! Christ.

OK story time. Background info I live in missouri and it's not uncommon for them to shoot radar from a helicopter.

>7 years ago
>be me out with my buddy doing stupid shit on the back roads.
>buddy who from now on shall be k ow as J
>J driving his golf like the bat shit crazy person he is.
>doing 70-90 on the 2 lane back roads that are 40 roads.
>out of nowhere bam spotlight on us
>I'm like wtf and so is J
>first cross street we pass there's a sherif waiting.
>O fuck we busted.gif
>J is having none of this and fucking punches it
>car has expired tags I'm sure J has warrants. That's his business not mine though.
>lose sherif pretty quick cause J knows these roads like the back of his hand
>can't lose the spotlight for more than a little bit.
>notice that whenever J slows down chopper is making big fucking circles and having a hard time keeping the light on us
>tell J of my discovery
>J hatches master plan
>speeds up so we can put some distance between us and sherif
>once we been going for a bit he lays on the brakes loses spotlight
>kill our lights and dip into first subdivision we find
>we dun fucked up this is a dead end. One way in one way out
>find a back alley in subdivision with huge dangley willow tree with a fence next to it.
>park golf against fence under tree can't even open passage door. Have to crawl across to get out
>A girl J knows lives through the woods in another subdivision next to this one. Walking distance but not connect by roads
>walk over there and see sherif creeping through with his lights off
>he stops us and asked what we are doing
>being the master of deception I am tell him we are walking over to a friend's house to meet up with her
>asked if we had seen a white car
>nope sir. What kind of car was it?
>he actually doesn't have a make or model. Just a white hatchback
>internally smile
>hide out at girls house for rest of the night
>next day return to car
>it's still there
>no tickets or police camping out

>continued

Part 2 not really much left

>get in car start it up and go back to J's house
>hide car in garage out back
>decided to not fuck around on those roads for a while
>never found out
Maybe the dude was a shit pilot. Believe whatever you want. Maybe they just gave up. all I know is that's what happened. Never flew a helicopter myself so not sure what it takes to go from 100 to hovering

>They have to be going fast enough to fly.
>Helicopters

No, because I know exactly how to lose the police. Get a lead, hide down side streets, leave when they go past. Then get hauled in the next week when you're flagged on ANPR.

What about fuel? I suppose he can remove back seats, secure about additional 4 canisters of 5 gallons each and put a hose in each, connect with fuel line and voila. But, I may be overlooking something

Stop for fuel. It's more efficient then carrying the extra weight of fuel.

There's people that have crossed the US in 26 hours, average of 83. so I'm sure half the fucking distance can surely be covered in a respectful 20 hours even.

It's never been an urge, It's just a sub 5 second rapid though process of "where can I go and how fast can he get to me" before deciding if I run or pull off. I've ran from the police two or three times, just being extremely lucky that I saw them before they had even started making U-turns/had their lights on yet.

Same here at mapleland

>plate-flipper
you think the officer wont run your plates before they chase you?

>going through backroads on a bike at any great speed
enjoy lowsiding or hitting the back of a car

>he doesn't know helicopters are limited in speed by physics
>smuganimegirl.jpg

99% of the posters on this board couldn't run from a powerwheel

Helicopters can hover you autistic cunt. How do you think they take off and land?

Hot air rises. The same reason bread pops out of a toaster.

7/10 audibly laughed at this

GTA doesn't count user

You think you'll flip plates AFTER you start driving unsafe?

You fucking flip them before you even get on the fucking highway

then do it hard mode
125cc scooter 60mph top speed

>plate scanner then shows you have a different vehicle from your registered plate

And then you got what you wanted, a chase.

You don't flip plates if you don't want a chase and you don't ride with unflip plates if you want a chase

The fuck is wrong with you, use a little common sense boi

>Not having a flip plate on your 1000cc motorcycle

Bruh.

Every time I do stupid shit, excessive speeding, wheelies, lane splitting I always flip my plate so no one on the road can call in my plate # and that way if i pass a cop I can just gun it.

No my car has no chance in hell against the new police cars maybe an old crown vic on a hot day but even then I would have to get lucky also my car is too noticeable so I would be absolutely fucked.