>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/605/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/
acer.com/ac/en/US/content/series/aspirer11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tessa...

adopt beggy....

Blood family...

>you will never slay vaughn as becky watches
why even live

f.swiftmaster when

>you will never slay beggy as vaugn watches

>you will never slay yourself as beggy and vaughn watch

>you will never slay beggy with your dick

>you will never be slained by beggy as vaughn watches

>Vaughn will never slay you with his dick

i haven't played for a few months

Is Kunoichi good? I remember that she was nerfed and /dfog/ complained about her requiring ele-tier gear, is it still the same?

nah
she got nerfed even harder after that and even ele tier gear won't save her anymore

Master MJ... come back to us....

She's garbo.

I want to pet beggy as her clones watch

>tfw this game is supposed to be about adventures through the mysterious
>it turns out all we're doing is murdering apostles and taking everyone's life in our way

I need your opions
I played every class except priest
I don't think i would like exo so much except for his raven bird shooting skill, and idk about avenger but it's an option, i also don't think i would be good at monk because i play on laptop and crusdaer?

Which class in your opinion is best/fun, i know my version of fun is different.

Which class do you think i should pick?
Keep in mind i play on laptop with no number pad on the left.
I also have a max lv gale force assist if that matters?

But that's all adventurers ever do. We kill and pillage because we're strong and believe different things than what we kill.
Numpad isn't necessary for anything, I enjoy monk and pexo. Also, what shite laptop did you buy that doesn't have a num pad?

>Update Schedule
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>no permission

faggot

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/series/aspirer11

I got mine from the microsoft store when it first came out for $200 before acer bought back the old ones and replaced them with the downgraded memory/chipset versions while jacking up the price to $400

i guess they still sold good?

monk is worth making just so you can think "why the fuck would anyone ever play this"

Reminder that guild dungeons have the best FP/demon invite ratio and if you aren't buying the 40 invite box every day you're an idiot

>buying the invite box instead of cc box

what if it was MJ that made the twitch tv/dfo and he changed the email/password before he left?

ded streem

Nothing's stopping you from getting both.

grinding guild dungeons is so goddamn tedious especially when you already got a legendary insignia with all gold gems.

shits a goddamn chore after doing it for so long, I'm not autistic enough to keep up the guild dungeon daily grind

>New community advisers
>One of them only interacts with the community via his small stream and shit talks the two official community sites

It's getting my brain going, I'll tells ya that much.

Heh... nothin personnel.
>causes time paradox

Crusader is great as a buff slave and tolerable as a combat build for leveling. Mexo and Pexo are both fantastic but you said you dislike it so... Avenger is okay, not great. Monk is the worst class in the game so avoid that or play one of the Strikers instead if you want to punch.

we dont have any community sites just a bunch of shit

I miss MJ

MJ...

>nipple small team so shit that they need community advisers to help them
>they get that one narcissistic faggot mech player as CA.

great, now this guy will continue to be a fag in echos as well as given a massive boost to his e-peen

>we don't have any community sites
>just a bunch of community sites

user i don't understand your high humor.

Another one is from Something Awful, which has a guide that refuses to talk about epics or Dark Knight/Creator because the writer doesn't like them. So some real great choices here, Neople.

>Something Awful
MUH GOON BEEZ

I mean yes that's another reason why they're an awful choice but I presumed that didn't need to be said.

i made a monk because i thought he would be like that halloween apc with the big flamey fists
i regret leveling him past 50

>It's another "Sader in Heroic Anton doesn't use Jupiter Hammer in Krave room" episode

What does /dfog/ think of my wife?

she's junk

I gave her my junk plenty of times, once 5 times in a day. I think I'll give it to her again tonight.

>MONK IS BORING OMG

I'm almost level 45 and having a blast. Ducking Body Blow hits harder than any of the other classes I've played. On top of that, when I hit 45 I get my hardest damaging skill. Once you get 25+ it gets alot better.

Now this is a classic /dfog/ pasta I haven't seen in a long time

Neople obviously doesn't do great background checks for these. Remember when they hired a literal hacker as a CA last year?

Which CA is that?

play a sader then, show em how it's done

>Which CA is that?
Impresaria, I believe.

>Impresaria
literally who

I remember them being geared to the teeth

I've seen a lot of names but I've never seen that one before.

Has this homo been hiding in the shadows?

What can I do in DFO that isn't a grind? Burning my FP every day is depressing.

idle

PVPs

stalk cute fmages

>DFO
>Not a grind
I'd tell you to PVP but that's down anyway. You can Town PVP for kicks, though.

>can I not grind in the korean mmo?
No.

better kys then

I'm starting to ask this myself. Feel like selling my account at times.

What do the rates go for on those?

a lifetime supply of b&

>2600 invites
>2 epics
hmmm

Where does one get refined terranium

The Red Witch in Central Park is the current NPC who exchanges terranium for refined terranium. Once they add Red Tail Jonathan's store the function will be moved to him.

Worth it.

I need to stop playing this game.

>decide to pop two hell orbs and run 1k more invites today
>get my bis other than savior
hmmm

It probably explains why I've never heard of them before. I guess Neople figured that they could just throw in a "literally who?" since all the other CAs are well known.

Shit, I'll take a CA from SA over one from DFON/Shade's discord.

Gerri event when

I remember when he used to host those scam karma koin raffles, it was like "send your DCs to me and after like 3 weeks, one lucky person will win $10 KK!"

he also has a list of scummy shit he's done but I won't waste time listing them here.

MJ WE LOVE YOU PLEASECOMEBACK

same

>isabella is actually pretty cunning and a good girl

i didn't see that coming

too bad she'll probably die as a scenario dungeon boss soon.

>isabella is actually a total liar and an uptight rich bitch

saw it coming miles away

>Lying to people that want to kill you and her and convincing them not to want to kill you makes her a bitch
You do remember that all of the furries were all trying to KILL you or at least mug you for stepping into pandemoniom right? You also know that Isabella is pretty much the opposite of uptight and is so relaxed that her guard (Hound Cyrus) is a bit bothered by her wanting to go on adventures despite being the princess, right? You did read the plot, right? You didn't just skip over everything because you thought it was boring, right?

people that hate the empire don't read the plot
case in point, they hate the empire

>castle of the dead
>OH ADVENTURER, WHY DON'T YOU RISK YOURSELF AND SEE IF THE TOWER IS DANGEROUS BEFORE I GO, I'M TO RICH AND BEAUTIFUL TO DIE

>pandemonium
>I KNOW, I'LL COLLECT ALL THIS TERRANIUM FOR THE EMPIRE!
>HELP ME COLLECT THEM, FOR ME (the supply is hijacked by furries)
>OH, I HATE THIS PLACE
>I DON'T WANT TO OWN A PIECE OF PANDEMONIUM FOR MYSELF ANYMORE
>I WISH I WAS IN MY GARDEN DRINKING A MARTINI

she literally did and said this (the last line i vividly remember)
the norns are weak as shit anyway, if you died to the norns you are weaker than shit

also
>trusting the empire

The empire already took over empyrean with Jurgen as their proxy

That's understandable. It's still the best way of getting invites. Even the first stage at 3 certificates a run is better than any other alternative.

they're all snakes and will all die in the coming world war

fuck jurgen

Enlighten this scrub. What's it good for?

What the actual fuck. Were you professionally trained in Bullshitting and Jumping to Conclusions? If so, tell your teacher that you were taught well. You might be an expert exaggerator right now.

Go back to school. They teach you how to infer things so you aren't forced to take all words literally.

retard

jupiter hammer can keep the top two circle zombies down with gwl

>flashes her cash in front of you and others
>believes she's above you

i may be a "commoner", i may be a "pleb", but i ain't nobody's bitch

she's also literally a sperg that's never interacted with normal, actual people before
she's a trust fund kiddie with a pompous air

Of all the luck, what do I do now? Is it worth trying to purifying this gear for my F.Grap?

No, dis both of them.

Yes. That tonfa especially will let you hold slave while buffing the real dps.

It's always the idiot fuck boys that get my cute necklace. Whatever, at least I got Capri. Enjoy getting that to +11 amp, fuck boy.

>Literally asking if Scent of Sparkles is good
Fucking use it, and finish the set while you're at it.

You're the one who misconstrues shit for his arguement even if it doesn't make any sense. She didn't say "I'll collect all this terranium for the empire" she said "I'll collect all this terranium and send it to my dad so he can research this stuff and I can show my dad I'm not wasting my time and" because she wants to make an effort to be useful. Everyone else was the ones that said they like the princess but they don't like the empire and don't want the empire to get their hands on the terranium. You're thinking about it as if she specifically meant to be selfish when she wasn't, even if she inadvertently was.
Anyone would say "Oh, I hate this place". In fact, EVERYONE said that they hated the place what with getting mugged and the air not being totally breathable and shit.
Those last two aren't even that stuck up. You're exaggerating that shit.

The norns ARE weak as shit. Them being weak is entirely irrelevent because they still tried to kill you. All of them tried to kill you. The first norn specifically said that no one is allowed to mess with Luke
I'm not denying that's pretty stuck up but pinning her to those two dialogue boxes and painting her as a stuck up bitch is blowing things out of proportion. She is the actual princess. What the fuck do you expect her to say anyway?
Also that last box is still quite misconstrued. She already came here to a ghost town full of radiation mutated vampires and punches shit. She's not you, who doesn't even bat an eye at that shit and kills demigods to level up.

Tl;dr #notallimperials

I am going to be so fucking glad when we kill her now. Before? didn't give a shit. But after this autism it's ALMOST gonna feel as good as when we kill Vaugn

All imperials are dogs and deserve the sword. Not even their women are worth using.

>You're the one
wrong

>#notallimperials

Almost literally every single imperial, though. The only good imperial is Vaughn's wife.

>oh if you die, i have money
>regular person: OH NO YOU DIED, I'M SAD

>she literally makes EVERYTHING about her and her wealth and "status"

>Don't worry adventurer, I have money! I (me, not you) will cover the costs! I'll let you into my (me of mine) wallet!

>notallimperials
Best imperial is a dead one.

and she was solely collecting the terranium for the evil empire and King Leon to build weapons to continue raping other nations and lands

Natalia was right. Men, women, even Imperial children cannot be spared. Tyranny is the very core of their being. All must be purged so that Arad can thrive once more.