Is 15k too much to pay for this s2000? I want it bad but I don't want to get ripped off

Is 15k too much to pay for this s2000? I want it bad but I don't want to get ripped off.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12341922
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>honda

>someone thinks that looks good

that poor s2000... thats way too much...

Why post on this thread if you're not an s2k fan?

Well, you're asking two different things:

1. Is a Honda S2000 objectively worth $15,000?

Fuck no.

2. Is the market value for a good condition stock Honda S2000 around $15,000?

Yes. It shouldn't have any more than 60,000 miles on it though.

I like the s2k, almost got an ap2 at one point.
that body kit a scust

not him, but I love S2ks and I still think that kit looks hideous

if it has records and isn't broken... maybe. I'm not a fan of the body kit.

s2k's look nice stock, that is an ugly nigger concoction.

but the modifications add resale value

No they dont. Especially not weeb shit like that. 17 year olds aren't looking to spend 20k on a s2000. That's the market for that widebody kit.

The only thing that add resale value would be a expensive and high quality work, like a high end motor build with some tasteful cosmetic and functional upgrades. Like nice wheels and tires that fill the wheel well, unlike those shit wheels on an ugly and heavy wide body kit.

What in God's green fuck is that holocaust of a car? Goddamn, what a waste of a good car.

>it's a fucking NA Miata with a body kit
>everyone ITT getting trolled

the bodykit seems like pretty high quality work fampai

look at the A-piillar

interesting but I think I know a s2k when I see one

It looks like shit dude

you can get like a 2011 camaro for 15k
and not be rice

???
it looks good enough that if I didn't know any better I'd think they offered that body as a factory option.

>miata

Bolt pattern

why would I want an amerishit "car"? Not as good as the s2k.

I don't even think that version of your gaijin "muscle car" appeared in any of the Fast and Furious movies.

It's worth whatever you think it is worth to you, taking into account the cost of that money not being available for other wants

>objectively
Objectivity doesn't matter for shit. It's impossible to calculate "objectively" what something is worth. All value is subjective.

???
Look's the same in the s2k comparisen pic you posted.

>modifications add resale value

child detected

no, your shitty $200 "carbon fiber" spoiler doesnt make your car worth anything more, especially because now I have to fill in the fucking holes you drilled

why would you remove an instaled spoiler? Youed be reducing downforce.

>actually wanting a 2011 camaro

I had one for a few weeks. You could not pay me to take ownership of one.

Noone installs spoilers for anything but looks.

Yes the purpose of one is to provide downforce but to pretend anyone short of actual race drivers/engineers are bothering to do anything other than picking out what looks best is folly

I'm going to agree with op here to be completely honest, that kit looks solid enough that it could concievably be factory

There are few mods that actually add value. Even an upgraded radio is questionable.

why would you buy a s2k if your not going to street race?

It's completely out of proportion. The front end is huge. And it would need 20" wheels for those arches to look right.

Never said I wouldnt but if you actually know what you're doing when you install a spoiler I guarantee you've moved beyond street racing.

And I guarantee whatever spoiler some normie asshole thinks looks good on his SK2 would look atrocious to anyone here and would better serve as a fucking bench

I can install 20" wheels once I buy it to add even more value

well if your street racing you would wan't to keep you're advantage

Ok now you are just trolling. There is no way that looks anything close to factory quality. It looks like someone who failed oit of wyotech went crazy with fiberglass in their parents garage.

Again, whatever spoiler johnny trustfund tacked on his S2K is going to provide nothing but weight. Not exactly an advantage.

Objectively, you could buy a better-performing car for less. Or drop a LS1 into a miat.

>you can't fix stupid

Go right ahead. I'm sure all your coworkers at taco bell will think you hit it big.

trolling? Your trolling.
Let's let the people settle this.
strawpoll.me/12341922

why do you keep getting trolled so easily

I dont work at taco Bell.

That still isn't an objectively "better" choice. I'm telling you this as a matter of fact: all value is subjective.

1.5k is too much for that thing

Someone can't count to 5.

If you know where I can buy an s2k like that for less please point me in the right direction. I still need most of my loan advanse for school.

but really where are the mirrors?

go to fucking school and drive a shitbox though it. don't get a sports car with sports car priced repairs.

with a good car I can make it back street racing

reversing cameras

for the sides?

cmon this isnt even op and its pretty obvous what he meant. One of the mods clearly uses four bolts instead of five.

and get your car crushed while you have a 15k loan to pay off, and a licence revocation.

Is there still street racing for money even?

Ive driven for three years I think Im unretarded enough not to crash.

im Pretty sure there is still money in the scene but if there isnt i coud still race for pink slips

>Ive driven for three years I think Im unretarded enough not to crash.

Not unretarded enough to not drive a fucking S2K when you have jack shit income

And yes you are in fact still retarded enough to crash, suck it up, be a fucking adult, and get a shitbox. if you REALLY need to fucking race build a goddamn kart

>im Pretty sure there is still money in the scene but if there isnt i coud still race for pink slips

>this entire fucking post

Im being trolled aren't I

nobody could possibly be this fucking stupid

definitely troll.

and I'm getting old.

why are you so insecure that your trying to talk down to an experienced street racer? Why would I troll? What part of this is trolling? Your the trolls.

>Miata

follow your heart op

IT'S NOT EVEN AN S2000, IT'S A FUCKING MIATA

what kind of miata looks like that?

It's just a body kit. Look at the windshield and bolt pattern.

Nigga, you see how I used the qualifier "objectively". It means from an OBJECTIVE perspective. Yes, subjectively it is worth whatever value someone can see in it but from a black and white on paper perspective, it isn't worth it $15,000. You get the same performance from cheaper alternatives

Because op didnt post an s2000

the grey one doent have mirros you dumbass

Bought mine just 2 weeks ago. A black stock 2006 with vsa
I only know how to drive for a year though
Still, its a blast and people and friends love the car. Im not retarded enough to do some benchracing though.
Its a rare car in my country so i stick out with the sporty look

surprised this isn't the very first post

Not seeing the problem here. Looks like an s2k.

Alright great b8.

b8?

gr8 b8 m8
but that is clearly an s2000

Jesus kill it with fire

kill urself my man

>what are bodykits

Look at the window again

fuck outta here lol

For the retards that can't see it

>Am I paying too much?
>Doesn't include any of the specs, or modifications