pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VHo8P
youtube.com/watch?v=xQwizt_JE5w&index=1&list=PLbl0nhBWPApSWQygDRNCTDs4Xwk9AdZXb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sora is an ordinary, regular kind of lion.

Had some ideas for the Release of Proud Mode but didnt have time to act on them, so just have dummy xion for the OP instead

What did he mean by this?

So will MoM, the case, and Maleficent getting the book of prophecies show up in KH3? I'm worried all that will end up just getting resolved in chi and not add anything to the main series.

99% sure that will be in kh3

new carnival tonight niggas

How do you know that?

Are all these fucking proud quests primarily red attributes? I've done 11 and they're still red

Its just the original quests made harder. Primary target and heartless encountered during the quest were not changed.

Because it's Friday.

Haven't seen any tweets about it.
Considering they didn't start the Woff carnival on a friday, I don't think Friday means anything anymore.

Also the update last night added enough medals for the usual amount for a EMC and HSC.

They usually only tweet one or two hours before it. There was also an album update so we'll see a little later on.

>mfw Aqua is still in the RoD at the end of 0.2
What was the point of this game?

Tweets come out at 8PST on the nose

To scam 60 dollars out of weebs and manchildren who can't wait until it's in the bargain bin in a few months.

imgur.com/a/VHo8P

Possible Medals were found.

>Meow Wow & Pals

IS IT FINALLY TIME?

>imgur.com/a/VHo8P
hopefully
that fairy outfits really cute

We knew from the start 0.2 happened before Blank Points, so anyone who thought she was getting out is retarded

>just used up all my jews on Aqua, Terra, and an Org pull so don't have enough for fairy board, and that sweet speed gem
Fuck my life

>tfw don't have a decent enough money to justify buying 0.2
>Not paying the rest for the shitshow of DDD again
I just want to play as Aqua again

>tfw the ending of 0.2 ruins Blank Points and makes Aqua look like an idiot
Fucking hell Square

>people hate DDD
>people love BBS

When the fuck did /khg/ develop such shit taste?

>When the fuck did /khg/ develop such shit taste?
When it became infested with waifufags and mobileshitters.

>liking ddd
The door is that way

>DDD
>better than BBS at anything

Xigbar is a piece of shit

Yeah don't let it hit your ass on the way out.

>BBS
>better than anything except days which isn't a game, its a feels simulator

>Shitting on BBS
>Shitting on Days
>DDD is fine though
Stop posting

>Shitting on Days

/khg/ likes Days now? WORST FUCKING TIMELINE.

Days is shit though just as shit as DDD, while BBS is still alright enough

What's wrong with DDD? Just started it last night.

>while BBS is still alright enough

Young Xehanort says BBS is shit.

For some reason I always see people who like BBS hating on it. I mean, I though it was a straight up improvement over the BBS formula in most ways.

There's nothing wrong with DDD. Its seems to be the in thing to hate it right now.

I liked Days for the story, and Xion a cute.

Literally who?

I liked BBS, but I liked DDD more
Where do I fall on the /khg/ autism spectrum

Salty BbSfags upset that it tried to improve its garbage gameplay.

BBS suffered from stupid characters, not poor writing. Terra's a dumb idiot, but 3D is rushed and weird and adds a bunch of bullshit convolutions to an already messy, hole-filled plot.

Besides, BBS is the better game. 3D is full of ~systems~ that are mandatory for progress, but not fun. Dream Eaters are cute, but don't add much to your battles (AI partners never did), grinding them is a chore and it's the only way to get important abilities like Leaf Bracer and One More. The character-switching mechanic is bullshit; you get used to it, but it does nothing but add needless tension to your exploration and fuck up your momentum. Hang on, let me pause the game and reset all of my cooldowns so I can use a Drop-Me-Not, or let's just end this session here and now because the game says it's time to play as Riku, and in the meantime let's make sure i'm wasting time fighting as many monsters as I can so I can get those drop bonuses. One concession: Flowmotion is fun as fuck. Whirling and flipping around battlefields like a maniac is one of the best experiences I've had on the 3DS.

Birth By Sleep's new mechanics, in comparison, are wonderful. Command fusion suffers from the same issue as the Dream Eaters in that it takes forever to grind your abilities, but the feedback loop of getting a new command, experimenting with it and seeing what it does, continuing to use it because you're rewarded for maxing it out, and then fusing it with another command for something even better is incredibly rewarding. And that's the only new system BBS introduced; Shotlock skills are simple enough, the minigames are a total side thing and you don't have to babysit them to finish the game, and the rest of the game you already know. Also, the battles with Xehanort, Vanitas and Terranort are the most fun in the entire series.

Ah, gotcha. It seems alright so far. Besides the obvious part where it's gonna go retarded and introduce time travel. The combat just seems like improved upon BBS and Sora/Riku aren't as retarded as the entire cast of BBS.
>Days
>story
But that's wrong.

So your problem is you hate grinding when you don't have to grind at all if you git gud.

Days deserved better.
>bad pacing
>bad writing
>being on the DS

Its bite-sized mission structure, numerous characters who all felt unique, fun (if broken) co-op, and inventive leveling concept went to waste, but it's not without merits. I'd say that none of the games in the series without merit; even 3D and Re:Coded had some bright spots.

I beat 3D at level 28, mate. It just wasn't fun.

I find the huge areas a pain in the ass to fight in, the giant bosses to be a nightmare to deal with with how they keep running away like niggers, and that you have to take care of those Spirit shits of yours if you want to be able to do anything good in the game

Haven't picked up 2.8 so my judgement is based on the 3ds version, but I think my biggest gripe is how the Dream Eaters were implemented. Being the reason you get abilties and the boost in damage. That being said, I don't find BBS far ahead better either. ReCoded and CoM are still the far better handhelds

>I liked Days for the story,
What story? The one where Roxas loses his ability to use his Keyblade for several weeks, the weeks where Roxas mopes in his room because Axel isn't around, or the weeks where Riku is telling Xion her true destiny? That was pretty much the entirety of the story, there's just a bunch of filler in between where they eat ice cream.

>the giant bosses to be a nightmare to deal with

its core gimmick is bullshit, that's what's wrong with it

you'll get used to handing off between sora and riku, but it's always a pain in the ass and you'll inevitably decide to go for a boss fight without enough time left on your drop meter

>hockomonkey critical mode with sora
>run out of time and drop
>clear it with riku and move on to la cite des cloches
>drop again
>completely forget that i was in the middle of a bossfight and wipe

still furious

I'm still only in Traverse Town but the large areas don't feel too bad. Sora and Riku move quick as hell even without Flowmotion. Maybe I'll get sick of it the more I play it though. Being forced to switch while exploring a large area and fighting enemies so I can get bonuses on my next switch is fucking annoying though.
>giant bosses
>a nightmare
Heh. How big do they get?
Is there anything to grind your spirits like the command board in BBS? Preferably something less completely unfun.

Big as fuck, and they'd fill the screen if they didn't fly over your head and out of range of the camera. And there's a Pokemon Amie-style minigame where you give your monsters toys and play smaller minigames (microgames?) with them, but if you thought the Command Board wasn't fun, you're shit out of luck here.

>what are drop-me-nots

So your mad because you can't git gud?

>Is there anything to grind your spirits like the command board in BBS?

Yes. The training toys. Balloon and water barrels and candy goggles.

You will definitely get sick of it, I enjoyed just bouncing around everywhere at first but after a while, I'd say by the Tron world I was just sick of how overly big things requiring to just keep bouncing bouncing bouncing to get anywhere and would rather just not have flowmotion if it meant worlds were smaller again

Also it felt like a joke when the game gave my High Jump like it was some sort of reward too, when in any other game having high jumps glides and such felt like a real treat

>equipping a drop-me-not for a bossfight when you only have three command slots
how fucking dumb are you

>Preferably something less completely unfun.
Follow this route with four Megaflares. There is nothing faster and training toys will kill your soul, not to mention your wallet in a game where Munny is obscenely difficult to come by.

So is the Marvel stuff in 3 gonna be merged into one world or separate? IE a Captain America one, an Iron Man one, a Thor one, etc.

Command Board was excellent, don't compare Dream Eater minigames to it

You use it BEFORE THE BOSS FIGHT you idiot.

So is KHUx's story actually good? I just watched Back Cover and I want more of the Foretellers.

there's no story
all the story can be summarized in like 5 sentences

NA is up to mission 540 and we've talked to a foreteller once. And fought her.

It's ridiculously lightly sprinkled over 500+ missions and the Foretellers barely appear anyway, I find it kind of comfy but you should probably just stick to watching cutscenes on youtube over what happens after Ava's big announcement

youtube.com/watch?v=xQwizt_JE5w&index=1&list=PLbl0nhBWPApSWQygDRNCTDs4Xwk9AdZXb

here's just about all the story you're gonna get

Any advice to getting spin kill on 3rd fight aqua critical mode?Should I just attempt it on a lower difficulty to make it easier to land or will that make it more annoying to try.
Same with nohit wonder in that fight.

>The one where Roxas loses his ability to use his Keyblade for several weeks
He never did
>the weeks where Roxas mopes in his room because Axel isn't around
He was in a coma for most of that the first time and hung out with xion so he wasn't moping consistently
>weeks where Riku is telling Xion her true destiny
He told her flat out in the second time they met
Nigga wat r u doing

yeah, try to get gud

Holy heck that's big.
Will use this for grindan familiar points. Hopefully I don't get sick of how big it is but if this many people dislike it, it's probably a legitimate complaint.
I'm still hoping for none of it ever but it'll likely be a New York world with all the Avengers and it'll give me cancer because I don't want it in the series and I'm sick of Disney forcing the Avengers all the god damn time when I want to see other characters.
lol no you see your foreteller legit maybe 3 times in the 540 quests we have currently, with one or two additional quests that end with you fighting Ava. Everything about Ux and X is a joke.

It depends, thing with Marvel is you can do both and have it potentially work.

NYC is the where most of the important heroes make their home bases and do shit. Asgard is an entirely different realm from the rest of the Marvel universe and counts as a world on it's own for Thor. Knowhere is an important cosmic hangout, especially for now darlings Guardians of the Galaxy. Heck they even have a "dark dimension".

Well thanks for the shitty advice but besides blocking every attack and hope I don't overextend combos (also not getting gimped by random hits) what else is there?

There isn't going to be any Marvel shit in KH3.

What exactly do you mean by "other characters"?

That's pretty much it. Just memorize her moves and patterns. Did Zodiac Aqua on proud pre-update and that shit took me about two hours of memorizing which attacks could be blocked, which needed to be dodged, etc.

>Marvel and Square are working together for a brand new game
>Implying Nomura isn't batshit insane enough to put them in
>implying Disney won't use this as free advertising
>BH6 is already a Marvel property
>not getting in KH3
Whatever you say bud

>He never did
He did. Xion gains usage of it for at least a week or more and you're stuck doing missions with a stick until you gain it back as they wonder during every mission what is actually happening and they try to hide it from Xemnas while pairing up on missions.

>He was in a coma for most of that the first time and hung out with xion so he wasn't moping consistently
He was moping to Xion that Axel isn't being truthful and hiding stuff and that Axel isn't around in the first place, and when he was with Xion they just do mindless missions over and over talking about this stuff.

>He told her flat out in the second time they met
It's like two or three weeks where Xion appears on and off, Riku finally telling her, and then she goes to attacking Roxas as everything falls apart around him.

358/2 does not have a compelling story nor does it really have a really good one for explaining anything about Roxas but more about the new girl who was created solely for this game to pad out time and even then they skip weeks at a time. Hell, Luxord and Demyx are the only ones they even care to actually give dialogue for and it's barely anything. Saix talks to Roxas like twice, Axel is pretty much just hiding information about Castle Oblivion the entire game and never wants to talk about Saix so they just eat a bunch of ice cream, and the one or two times you do meet Xemnas he just tells you you're special and to go get hearts.

Alright that settles for nohit tho still trying to think which battle is better for spin.

Big Hero 6 was a Disney movie. If Disney was going to let Square put other Marvel shit in KH3 we would have heard about it already.
Face it shitstain, there is not going to be an Avengers world in KH3.

It gave me ideas and justification for OCs

Lots and LOTS of OCs

>that entire first paragraph
Holy Fuck you have not played days
Just going to ignore the rest

Fucking anything else. They keep ruining everything I want though.
>Fox made that F4 movie
>cast a little black girl as Mary Jane in Spider-Man
>ruined Dormammu in Doctor Strange
>ruined MvC with Infinite
>ruined all the comics
>bringing back Ben as Scarlet Spider which is cool but Kaine's run a few years ago was great and I want that back more
I don't know a damn thing about Moon Knight but I'd be happy to see him getting nice things just because it's not Disney Presents: Marvel's "The Avengers": The Game or people being diversified to appeal to an audience that doesn't exist. I don't want any Marvel or Star Wars stuff in KH, especially not the shit they've been spewing lately but if I HAD to have it I'd rather it be anything but what they're doing countless movies on.

Have you ever actually played days because a lot of what you complained about is false

samefag

It was a comic first.
> If Disney was going to let Square put other Marvel shit in KH3 we would have heard about it already.
>Knowing large important details already about KH3
>Knowing any specific details about KH3 that aren't screenshots or teasers
You're adorable you know that?

As for me personally I'd prefer not having the Avengers, but things are lining that way

He lent her his keyblade you fucking moron and he used that for one mission
He doesn't even get weaker until around day 300 and even then he could still use his keyblade
What r u doing

Yes I know that but the movie was billed as a Disney Movie. As in not Marvel Studios.

GOTG will be in because it's insanely popular and meshes perfectly with Kingdom Hearts

if you do Thor people will complain when one of the 100 other Avengers isn't there, Avengers has too many licenses to acquire, whereas you can afford Chris Pratt and Dave Bautista/GOTG is arguably even more popular

You're right, it was the other way around, wasn't it? She couldn't use the Keyblade and he could, that's my mistake, I clearly remembered it wrong.

not to mention that normies will buy Kingdom Hearts just when they see this cunt

>"Marvel ruined ____ and now everything ruined forever and ever"
Please stop, there's a reason I don't go to /co/'s Marvel threads that don't have a storytime.

And with the recent announcement I doubt if Marvel does get in it's going to be a MCU world. Marvel. and western Comic companies in general, is absurdly autistic about canon and KH normally just follows the plot of the movie, which won't fly with Marvel.

Pretty much just luck on that. You just have to hope that when you're in spellweaver that she does two patterns back to back that don't require a parry to lead into a combo

>Knowhere is the the local hive world of scum and villainy resting just outside the Realm of Darkness, with guns for hire Guardians of the Galaxy and Vincent Valentine

It writes itself.

Sounds about right, am I even working for anything when completing 100% for a sekeret ending Or just so I can say I 100% a 2 hour side story on critical for nothing.
Besides putting aqua in cat ears and lace.

There's a secret ending in 0.2?

Marvel Studios isn't necessarily "Marvel" either, each appearance is it's own self contained universe to them.

>MCU gets into KH

>every KH thread invaded by /co/ whining about ruining comics

That's why I'm asking if there is friendo.

Marvel Studios is the MCU.

You mean like how this very thread is getting invaded by /co/ faggots?

>spoiler
It gives me comfort to know some things will never go away