Say something nice about jap pickups

Say something nice about jap pickups.

they are superior

I love mine.

they cool

Not full size ones, though.

You can buy a Titan with the Cummins, that's pretty good.

nissan cummins a shit

I've been in Japan about 2 weeks now and I've not seen a single tacoma, tundra, or frontier. I have however seen at least 3 cameros, 2 mustangs, 1 porche, 2 FJ's and 1 ford f-150.

Where are all the jap trucks Veeky Forums?

In Australia.

Japs don't use em'.

japs can't afford gas or space, plus those are american trucks.

>I have however seen at least 3 cameros, 2 mustangs

Ameriboo fags.

tacoma tundra frontier are considered american style trucks. might as well get the real thing.
if you actually have work to do and need a small truck you'd get something like a dyna or cabstar

>Sierra Elevation
how many special editions is GM going to keep releasing for their tucks jesus christ.

pickups are overrated

The Toyota 3UF is the only V8 to legitimately threaten Rams Hemi in terms of power and performance.

GM shortly after, Ford is a distant fourth.

All that shit on the roof, that could just go in a truck bed... Holy shit LOL

This.

How come Tundra's are the standard work truck for Americans? Haven't looked at pricing, but I know a basic, roll up window XL F-150, or WT GM/Chevy 1500 is like $26k, and will last 250k no problem

god the elevation looks so good the interior is a little underwhelming though

No room for proper 4 link suspension .Nah mate

allahu akbar

Don't know what you mean. I see plenty of every kind of truck out on the road these days. Most the fleet vehicles up here are Ford, but I'm in Michigan so that's hardly a surprise.

They drive cab overs of what I have seen on youtube.

>over the back there

cummins is good

Because these trucks you consider "Jap Trucks" are actually American trucks funded by companies that originated from Japan. All the money and development that goes into designing and distributing trucks like Titans and Tundras is all American.
pic related could be considered a "Jap Truck" (although in reality they're a global truck).

Then you're stuck with a needlessly long wheelbase.

Mine has been good to me, even tho it's just a rebadged dodge Dakota.
Mitsubishi raider

Manuar work dishonor famiry
>You go correge now and drive buy very nice rexus for ancestors