discord.gg/mkfTSqy

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j (embed)

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.waifusquad.biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First post worst post

2nd for slow vectoring. 90% sure i wont finish by friday

>doingthingswithyourlifebesides/osg/

>PROJECT HOON

Get that shit out of the OP

it won't let me edit

>forcing shitty hoon store into OP
Are you trying to get blacklisted?

I wonder who's behind this OP?

How do I learn to do this except faster?

Suicide

Qqqqqqqqqqqq

git gud

>/osg/ get larger with more replies
>quality and discussion gets worse and worse

this is probably the worst thread ever

Anyone else making a proper non fag thread? I'm on mobile and it won't work for me

That's what happens when everyone tries to get a piece before spending time making 5 solid designs.

This specific one, yes.

The last 3 or so have been absolute dog shit. I knew this board went to hell a while ago, but I hoped these threads would be safe. Guess not anymore. Rip

>thought it was troll to just rustle my jimmies

who ever you are I love you, no like seriously I really appreciate it

It's what happens when hoonfags take interest in things. They automatically kill whatever it is

Where can I improve?
Hand isn't done yet.

That's true. I had hoped they'd never find this place.

the loop under the star looks weird to me
the dot on the collar, can't tell if intentional
otherwise would fucking cop in .002 seconds
improve by doing more stuffz
and marry me

fucking normies man.

Seems like the nose is too far to the left.

AND THE FONT IS ABSOLUTE SHIT KYS

>dot on collar
Can you circle it? I can't see it.
Also, only if you wine and dine me first~

This is why I don't plan on ever making a store. There's enough of them as it is, no need to clog the op with more. I just enjoy making the designs, no matter how good/bad they do.

Looking pretty good fampai, I need to get gud at Inkscape once my work backlog is done (lol)

I... uh... miiiight need to clean my monitor

Use Illustrator if you can.
Nobody pays for that shit.

I pay for the complete CC suite

I'll pirate it later if I feel like it. I need to get another VPN some day

Stickers came in today! Will take photo of my shitbox tomorrow after I apply them. These decals will convert my corolla to manual, right?

Took a crack at using the background from my earliest attempts at a black lagoon slap as the background for the post cart project. I think it looks pretty good, although the position isnt ideal (fucking helicopter in the middle of the image).

Opinions?

nice

I have a better Akina Speed Stars coming up tomorrow :(

Welp, time to get a second car to get the new one then too.

w2c?

it looks absolutely unreadable

Guys I just made this going to open a store

so I just trashed the whole sketch up process that I was doing the other day. just gonna free flow a Wat tan for the sticker im doing.just finished they eyes a couple min ago. but I dont like the colors.

does anyone have a color pallet for WAT tan, or is that something no one ever did.

as of now project is pretty bare, but i'll probs do hair with bows tomorrow.

>any wattan pic
>eyedropper

I dont like this at all because you just traced it and there is no line thickness at all. this is hoon level of lazy vector making. at least try a little hard for your shekels.

the only thing I can slightly commend you on is your shading, but even that has its problems in your vector.

also those eyes are horrid

also she is starting to look like a mii

that pic is with an eyedropper, and on multiple wat tan pics.

illustrators eye dropper tool drops you really far away from the "official" colors.

>you just traced it

you realize that like 99% of osg shit is "just traced" rite?

this shit
actually looks great

you have your color pallet set wrong

kinda what most anime girls look like without
shading or color :^)

pic out another set of eyes and ill vector them up. those are my "OC" I did

na my Ai is always set to CMYK for work.

99% of the vector fags here actualy trace the lines with fill so it gives it thickness. this is just a stroke with small stroke weight. that cuts time substantially doing it his way making also look like shit.

those eyes look okay, maybe change the weight of the upper eyeline. not horrible though.

I'll fiddle around with trying to test with variable line thickness. You're not wrong, it's not something I'm good at and need to get on board with.

whatever helps you sleep at night honey

it's easy enough to do

I mean just set all the lines to random and this fag will probably want to swallow your ball batter

even waifu fag agrees.

shill him harder user give him more of your shekels you goy. btfo much?

gee look at this actual fucking example of an actual fucking anime with ... jesus christ no variation in the lines. just awful.

I maed u a sht sketch oh ess gee

even with random though it does look bad. I tried doing that a while back and its not as good as you might think it is.

doing it by hand always gives you the best results. I have like 5 slaps done for now, and im getting ready to send them to print.

some people cant do the actual method of line drawing becasue it takes too long, or is just hard for them...

>points out picture with line variation.

wow user you are real smart!

holy hell can you suck that guys dick any harder?

this must be a joke.

why are you guys fighting jesus christ even the vector artist said that they where bad.

how autistic can you guys get?

The eyes are too high or the top and back of the head need to be bigger. Maybe the face is too long. Something is off.

You're right. I tried an upward looking perspective but failed then just morphed it :^)

post again when you have more of an outline of here, she looks plain as fuck right now due to having no colors or defining details.

eyes are alright. might want to change them a little bit.

Night of Fire Slaps going to be sent to printers tomorrow or day after.

Let me know what colours you want, red, purple, or green.

Thanks,

Hoon

Fuck off

Everything does not have to be the same style
Every slap doesn't need a border
Every design doesn't need moon runes
Every drawing doesn't need to have the same variation in the same style of lines
That's a nice piece, the lines are fine, it's like you're trying so hard to find anything bad to jump on because criticism has become a game in osg lately even though some of us are legit trying to help.

But whatever, I'm done, don't know why I bothered.

Why is your store down?

Nah, let him buy 50 and we can offer 0.25 in six months

I thought it would have looked cooler if the background was parchment, as if it were actually a postcard sent in the mail and the picture was on the otherside

Why are you so triggered by genuine artistic advice.
You can do a lot more with fill than you can with strokes. There's nothing WRONG with strokes but that doesn't mean they look good for everything.
You sincerely sound like you don't know anything so you probably shouldn't be criticizing people's advice.
Line variation is GOOD, it creates dimension and movement. Stale lines don't do any of that.

It's going to look pain as fuck when he is done. No amount of shading or fancy shapes in the eyes is going to mask the lack of a basic fundamental life missing from that piece.

It's not. The homepage is though, I'm contacting my domain registrar to see why I can't get the A record working on the DNS server though.

store.waifusquad.biz/

All of them, two of each. When can we cop?

Tomorrow or day after I'll send them for printing, then 3-4 weeks after they would arrive to you.

You would receive by mid March.

Why do you want 6?

I'll take 100 of each, please order accordingly.

Looking for a sticker that says

"NO CLUB"
*DRIVE FAST * BREAK HEARTS*

Anybody know? It's a simple black background with white letters similar to the "Lonely Driver's" font

3 for shitbox, 3 for collection. I like all the colors together like that.

Said the girl who only knows one method to copy anime

>girl

I can make this for you tomorrow if you want

Well you have more stuff? Don't want to pay to ship one sticker

Also green

nah tbf I always back out of sticker purchases at the last minute. I was just curious where to get it (and others) is all, looking up "car stickers" on google gives you a lot of nothing.

You're thinking of nightrunner international.

they're closed atm

Night Runner.

Yes I have a Buster slap commemorating Paul Walker as well.

I'm uploading more tomorrow, so check back!

She's about the most invaluable source of knowledge in graphics out of anyone I know. And she's right, I shouldn't stick to just constant line thickness.

There's a chance I will keep Iowa with uniform outlines (but the tapered detail lines) but I'm working as much as I can to improve. My designs will definitely look better once I get the hang of it, so don't bite people for trying to help.

woah haha nice my man! so Im gonna put you down for 5 stickers when it comes out! thanks for your support!!!

for sure, I'll update eventually. more on the time frame of when im close to done.

same fag detected. would love to see your designs user, you must have loads of them.

please do not send that to the printers yet. post the regular version with no colour adjustments and I will personally adjust the colours for you and let you sell them afterwards (I dont care about being paid for it, you can keep the profits you make. I do indeed do it for free). I hate to be that guy, but those are awful to look at. The red one is too dark, the purple on is way too saturated, and the green looks like the scarecrow farted all over the city.

I'll see how it looks, I've still got the crumple texture I made for the nightshift skull slap rattling around somewhere in my sticker folder.

Awh, closed? Why for? Is there anywhere else I can get their stickers?

Discord me

@projecthoon

Nigga I aint got discord, just post it

which one of you fuckers has the green suzuki rodeo with the neon wat sticker in vegas?

saw it the other day and laughed my ass off