Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread:>Latest Patch Notes:treeofsavior.com/news/?n=828

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/a8sd6pug9p/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q
U
E
U
E

/Bullies/ when?

Add CoffeeHouse to next OP, it's more /tosg/ than FP.

roger o/

Who is the Templar though right now? Capy isnt it iirc

Add Crimson to next OP, it's more /tosg/ than FP.

Should be Capy now.

Add Ohayou to next OP, it's more /tosg/ than FP

I JUST GOT RUSHED BYE CATA FOR 5K DAMAGE (NON CRITS) WITH PLATE ARMOR 1.5k def

It was a rare non-cleric 5x5.

I survived once because of evasion, broke his rush with dust devil but my team was slaughtered already

>rush was weak let's buff it to 150% damage when transcendence is a thing instead of giving base damage only

thanks kim

retard

>Ohayoutards still shitposting

Just fuck off and take FP with you

It's the same parroting autist. His """witty""" reposting never makes any sense.

Add to next OP, it's more /tosg/ than FP

>people paying 70k for drake hearts

made some serious money with this shit wtf

>70k

I sold mine for 500k, loser.

Is Sabbah/Ghostly Tail as shit as it seems?

yes, the only thing to get Warlock C2 for is DT 10 and Invocation 10

Yes

WL2 is ass. Rank9 will save Warlocks

Does invocation get anything special as you level it? Besides what is on the tooltip

the orbs last significantly longer with the attributes (100%+ uptime) and people abuse it to farm maps like dina bee farm and DP

The entire point of buffing it was to make it scale into late game since Cata's an r6 class that people are only using to PvP. Besides, with the def buffs Catas are still doing less damage than before and somebody that whaled/farmed that hard would have killed you with pretty much anything regardless.

Make it and I'll join it!

BOYS, I haven't played in a while, is it better for archers to go pretty much full DEX now with the whole transcendence thing and weapons having insane attack?

>que 240 dg on my runecaster
>pelt3squire3 in team
>level 1 taunt
>is always the last person to enter a new room with adds

literally cant make this up

>BOYS

Stopped reading there.

>BOYS
Stay away

no girls allowed

>day 1

me too lel

anyway, got another 3 after the last post

How come guilds don't use forges or the stacking potion boosts? Was surprised to see you can set up 5 forges for 550 guild wide attack boost, and apparently you can make potions that give +50% of X damage type. That's like stage 4 trans guildwide.

Recieps are a pain to get and the duration is limited.

wtf lmao i sold some for 400 and 450 in week1 lel kek'd

Dummb question

Is that helmet part of the murmillo outfit?

Its not. Its a buff skill, like PD mask.

>what is a falseflagger?

hey if there are any people left that aren't cleric/mage playing pussies can you tell me how I should distribute my str/dex

Go find the rune you fucking bitch jesus christ it's been hours.

all dex
no str
every class

invest everything in reroll

5:1 dex>str minimum. Even full dex is good. Str is on a really shit state now, if you EVER put str, do it only after r8, purely for pvp and only if you really know what you're doing.

>but I'm a wugush-

no, fuck off. even wugu 3 takes mergen at the end, you'll lose so much dps on every other skill bar the wugu (and even 800 str ain't much0 set that is not worth going full str and rogue wugushi sux

the only thing that changes when you play wugu is that you pick red gems over yellows on weapon

I know you guys say lancer is shit but she's too cute not to play. I'm doing it /tosg/

IDIOT

lancer is not shit, lancer is awesome.

dragoon 2 is broken, just this, but sometimes that c1 corsair at r7 makes much more than dragoon could ever dream of

sw3 cata 3 corsair 1 lancer and you're good to go. remember to pick steed charge lv 1

>sw3 cata 3 corsair 1 lancer and you're good to go

But what about sword2hop2cata3lance?

Are we ever going to get more mounts?

hehehe

I asked a friend that played both in the beta and release, he told me that the game is a buggy mess and has no endgame, is this truth?
I might end up playing either way just for the cute girls.

I want that mount.

Yes

There is an end game but the requirements to be viable for it are a little absurd, it essentially requires 3 months of doing daily chores on multiple characters as well as a meta build in order to really be end-game viable if you want to play a dps char. If you want to play a support character it takes less investment, but since supports are cheap AND good at PvP it means there's an overabundance of them.

How would stat distribution go for this build?

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/a8sd6pug9p/

1:1 CON/STR with a side of dex or?

With the current game balance you just don't get strength, you put the majority of your points into Dex and invest 50-100 points into Con depending on your preference. This applies to every physical build in the game except Wugushi.

you should give it a try either way.

That's very strange, but okay thanks. Is that just because crits are so much more important than reliable hits or what?

Im planning on going Doppel3. My Stats are by now 50 STR and 50 DEX. How am I doing? should i reroll now or the 50 str wil improve my dmg in the future?

it's just that the strength stat in itself is garbage compared to DEX due to the base damage on weapons being so insanely high compared to the added damage from STR

thats fine, the 50 str gives you block penetration which might dick you over

>buggy mess and has no endgame, is this truth?
Buggy mess is true, every patch claims fixing stuff but it mostly fixes whatever people are complaining most right now while popping several small bugs that makes playing more and more a chore.

There is endgame, but it is pretty mediocre compared to other MMORPGs, dominated by whales or NEETs. Which there is nothing wrong on happening, dedicated people should reap more rewards, of course. It doesn't change it makes less appealing for normal people.

str lends to your dps logarithmically, dex exponentially, as your phys attack increases

when you're weak str is the better stat but as you get stronger dex always wins out

that makes sense, thanks famalam

will the 290 dg boss cube really drop cards one day or was i rused?

rused

that being said IMC """should""" eventually be reworking STR to actually scale properly soon(tm)

so i saved 300 cubes for nothing....

Game is still dying.
Queues become longer and longer with each passing day.

>still rolling alts

there's nothing else to do

What stats for lancer? Full CON?

Full DEX.

Why is Moesaki so fucking good? Does he teach people how to play?

Does that mean that everyone's dex builds will be shit and they'll have to remake? Or do you tihnk they'll give out resets or something?

maybe. wait a little

I wonder who might be behind this post.

fuck chronomancers

they dont do shit all they do is hit like 2 buttons and get carried by people who put hundreds of millions into their gear and attributes while chronos just horde money and buy costumes and act cute when theyre really all just fucking jews

>how DARE they be my buff bot?!!!!

How does it feel that you need haste and pass to be competitive in anything so you are their cuck?

>running dungeons in 2017

HAH

farm silver to buy shards to transcend your orange weapons

retard i dont need chronos fuck off

added you to [ Chrono Mafia ]*tm Blacklist.

Have fun going slow and having much cooldowns forever.

>pass is needed to do aus + melstis which is EVERYTHING when it comes to PvE
Enjoy accomplishing nothing.

So with appraiser coming out and having some innate crit chance abilities, do you guys think str archers might actually be viable? Maybe for GBL as a utility build with some supplementary damage?

Was thinking something like Archer QS3 Appraiser X(Falcon maybe) cannon 2. Just focus on bazooka+RS for damage with Appraiser giving your team some nice utility in extra bracelets even if missile hole is up.

GAS THE CHRONOS!
HANAMING WAR NOW!

I bet it will be like enchanter or chaplain.

town jew or another
>muh hidden class Trap

Why are you fags so obsessed with Memesaki?

dont need aus melstis dumbass
chronos should kill themselves they expect to be carried everywhere just because therre fuckin chronos

>dont need aus melstis

The only shit hidden now is Chap.

It's called having two diev 3 krivis 3
I'd rather have redundant clerics than a fucking chrono in my party

>two diev 3 krivis 3
Play the game.

>giving up Pass, Haste, Quicken for two diev 3 krivis 3
you are retarded

Do any /rog/ guilds play here?

no.
there is no ro here.

They will probably give us a stat reset potion and a class reset potion when archer secret class comes

get the FUCK out

Fantastic thanks
I was asking so I'd know where to avoid, I fucking hate /rog/

no I mean if you haven't already started playing this piece of shit game get the FUCK out while you still can