What does Veeky Forums think of the Kia Soul?

What does Veeky Forums think of the Kia Soul?

gook scions

Posting this car should be a bannable offence.

Sux

Friend has one. Interior isn't really comfy. At least it has decent power for what it is.

And it drove the xB to extinction

Gotta give it some credit

I want to say it is actually rated to tow, and rated to handle more than Kia's small SUV

Soul is my favorite box hatch thing.

Don't h8

better than you would expect it to be in almost every regard

It's a fucking Kia.

Peter Schreyer

I couldn't bring myself to own a korean econobox.

This

People hate on it for it's polarizing looks but it destroys anything it competes with

G O O K

S H I T

Suzuki Ignis pleb edition

pretty fucking soulless for a car with such a name

It's the modern day de-facto poorfag mobile. Much like the neon or cavalier in the late 90s. The only people you see driving them are ones who have made shitty life decisions, have questionable judgement, and tend to have at least 1 kid.
The worst part is that they actually try to justify the purchase with shit like "well you sure get a lot of car fer yer money" like some of the retards in this thread but you're not fooling anyone; everybody knows it's an unreliable piece of shit that's slow and looks embarrassing. Oh and that kia's marketing department appealed to you because they know you're essentially a nigger regardless of actual skin color.

>everybody knows it's an unreliable piece of shit

[citation missing]

You sound incredibly autistic to hate on a car that much. It's just a car.

Go ahead, pull out your JD power book and studies while talking to someone about your car. Watch their eyes roll out of their head while you dig a deeper moat around your crotch.

>what are you doing being a car enthusiast on the car enthusiast board?????

Ask me how I know you're posting from a phone. You have to go back.

Keep projecting, loser

>what are you doing being a car enthusiast on the car enthusiast board

Since when was Veeky Forums an enthusiast board, newfag?

I lIke the Kia soul

T. Scion xb driver

It's ironically named considering it's one of the most soulless cars in the road
But I don't think they look too bad

I unironically like squary boxy cars like that and the Nissan Cube.
They aren't trying to make it look sharp, sleek or fast in any way and they go all the way.

Almost as bad as these Nissan Cube

Stilleven beats a multipla

Kia Soul was made in a funny time. Too late for the compact MPV but too early for the crossover SUV.

I've never liked them, too ugly and too bulky.

Decent car if you don't care about looks, performance, comfort, or driving experience.